Born this way

Is being Different a good thing?

• Well that depends how different..?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay!"she said and smiled. She lead her to town square. She looked around. "Happy?"she asked and smirked. She chuckled. "Pretty neat, huh?"she asked and smiled. "Go check out the vendors. Yell kf you need me,"she said and sat down on a bench.

She loved it when Diminia smiled. It did not happen Often enough. Normally Diminia only had that Wicked Smirk on her face that other;s feared. But this Smile was honest and true...Diminia seemed really happy. "Yeah really neat." she beams. She frowns as the other sat down. "Im to scared to go by myself get up!" she demands in a whispers.

"Why? You'll be fine,"She said. She looked at her and smirked. "Little miss perfect scared to be alone? Boo,"She said and stood up, towering over Angel and smirked. "Why can't you just go alone?"

"No I wont...I just..Come on!" he Demands stomping her foot. She frowns her eyes blazing when the other seemed to mock her. When the other towered over her she grinned. Why was Diminia so tall. "Cuse I want to go with you, and I Am to scared , ive never done this before, now come on." she said Boldly grabbing her hand and Walking forward. she Liked holding hands with her, it felt nice, made her smile.

"Finally Getting a backbone I see! Finally you are! I remember when we were little you were too shy or scared to do anything! Could never stand up for yourself. What changed?"

"Yes I am, and Im gonna wack you with it, if Dont stop this relentless teasing." She scowls Playfully as she tugs her forward. "I became the angel of death..that is what changed." She whispers softly. When she was young Father Frodo kept her from everything and everyone. Of course she was scared of everything when she was young, when ever people Looked at her, saw her appearance they acted so strage..no one was ever allowed to play with her, so she became scared of people or children who did interact with her, Children Like Diminia.

She laughed and stood up then stretched. She looked at her. "Come on girly. Where to? You should know I'm not very patient,"she said and leaned down and smirked insanely. She giggled.

She giggles right with her, before her cheeks fan out in a little blush. "well how about we go Look for some clothes.." she whispers gently. She holds the other;s want and leads her away quite fearful of just normal people but one thing Angel did Love alot was hair pins. Even though her hair was much shorter now she still enjoyed the folows and other such winds people used to decorate their braids. she also got some Gold and Siliver one, that would go great with Diminia Beautiful Black hair.

She followed her and looked around. She chuckled. "Hair pins? But your hair is so short now so it won't be fit for you. Though they would work well for my hat..."she said and chuckled.

"Well I know that..But maybe, You could.." she blushed some. "let me braid your hair for you after you get out of the bath?..later on, If you"ll allow me to sleep over for night." She mutters not even sure if she was welcome to go to Diminia house.

She chuckled. "Yeah I guess I could get you in but there is always a cost,"she said and pushed her againnst a stand and smirked. She looked at her with lust filled eyes. "I know there is one sin you really want to do, isn't there?"

She frowns backing Up and ducking away from her. Fear filled her eyes. "No...No Dimina their inst...I just want to Braid your hair..that is all i asked...I though we were friends." her eyes began to glisten. "Is that really all you wanted this whole time." Angel was hurt. "..Maybe i should go home." She backed up a bit more.

She laughed and turned away, walking towards the street. "Sometimes I forget how gullible you really are! If you really think that's what I want from you then you are obviously insane! Wow Angel after all these years and you think I would do that?!"she laughed.

"Oh right sorry." She relaxes a little when she relizes this was just another one her Twisted little tricks. "Sorry I just get nervous." She sighs a little a nods. "I think were both a little insane huh? I'm so exicted a sleep over huh," she beams. "Ill have so much fun with that hair." she bragged.

She laughed and nodded. "Okay,"she said. "Just go buy what you want,"she said and smirked. She looked at her. "Well? Go on!"

She chuckled then blushed again a little, Almost like blushing was her defense mechanism. "Well I want you to come with me."

"Why?"she chuckled and looked at Angel. She smirked and looked at her. "Come on! It's not hard to just look around on your own!"she said.

"Cuse were friends and i want to Look around with you, If i wanted to be on my own, then i could have ...But.." She sighs a little.

"But what? Come on Miss Perfect. Don't just stop there,"She smirked and chuckled. She turned and looked at the other vendors and smirked.

"...I Dont really Know Diminia..I Like being around you I sti,ll want to be your friend...But I also really Like Holding your hand, Im just really confused." she professed.

Status
Not open for further replies.