Born this way

Is being Different a good thing?

• Well that depends how different..?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She waited for the executions to start, soon getting impatient. She growled and stood up and walked up to the top kf the church and came in. "Forever! It is taking forever! I come here to watch people die and I am not getting what I wanted to see because you are taking forever on her hair! Hell I can make that easier!"she exclaimed taking out her knife and taking out Angel's hair. "Finally get the chance to feel how nice it is to have shorter hair,"she whispered into Angel's ear before cutting off some of her hair, making it stop at the end of her back. She looked at her.

Father frodo Was appalled When the Child of hell herself walked into the upper holly rooms Like she owned the place. He was easily pushed aside of Course a mere mortal in their mist. "No wait Child!" he Hissed. Angel eyes went wide at the other whispers in her ear, and soon she felt as if a huge weight was off of her. She looked down to see a large amount of hair Flopped onto the floor. She Look forward in the mirror, her hair was now at her elbows. She blushed. It look..Alot better, if felt so much lighter. Father frodo Gasps as he picks up the bundles of hair. "What have you Done!" he Snaps at Daminia. Angel quickly stand Infront of her. "Enough father...I like it this way." she said quickly then she took Daminia by the hand holding her hand she smiled. "Thank you..lets go." She began to decend down stairs.

She smiled. "Finally! Getting a back bone now are we!?"she laughed. She got a cloak from a man walking in and held it up to Angel. She smiled. "You know, you look a lot better without as much hair!"she laughed and smiled. She looked at her. "Now where are we going. I got you a cloak in case you want to go outside,"she said and smiled.

"yeah a Little." she said her cheeks flushing. Angel Lifted her White eyebrows at the cloak. When the other smiled She grinned right back. "I-I think so too..thank you." She blushed even deeper, she felt very flattered and was happy to have her friend back. "O-outside.." She whispers softly. Maybe she would go out there. She wanted to so badly. "...I Do not want to Kill people..but if i dont i will lose my home.' she soon parted From her taking the sword handed to her she struck the two men on the table down. cutting off their Limbs one by one then their head. She moved onto the next whispering her prayers.

She laughed and looked at her. "Oh goody!"she laughed and looked at her. She put the cloak around herself and waited for Angel. "Shall we go?"she asked and smiled. She looked at her. "If you don't leave now the guards will force me out,"she said watching the guards coming up to her. She smirked. "You don't want to do that. You haven't seen my true power yet,"she said and grinned.

"Yeah We shall." She states with a large giggle. But frowns when Through one of the reflective windows see;s her cheek and Clothes stained with droplets of Blood. her eyes Flashed red and the windows cracked all of them. She screamed and fell down at this. She was a vampire and could not control her mental powers, Diminia would have to teach her if she knew. right now Angel was teirrfied of what she was. "T-true power."

Deminia ran over to Angel and covered her with the cloak before the glass hit her. "The only people who have seen my true power were my foster parents. I'm like you. But I was left at a cemetery,"she said and smiled. She helped Angel up. "Run,"she whispered into her ear as she covered her with the cloak and pulled her out of the church and onto the street. "Hold the cloak on the inside above your head,"she said as she took off her hat. She snapped her fingers and nothing happened to the nat. She put it on Angel's head. "How do you think I stay so pale?"she asked and chuckled. For how small the hat was it seemed to have covered Angel in shade without changing it's shape. She took the cloak and wrapped herself in it.

She was Shivering in fear as she looked up to see a black cloak wrapped around her. It was so warm. She peaked out from the cloth. "Diminia.." She whimpers. She was so so scared. her eyes went a little wide. "Your Foster parents..?" she had no idea Dminia Ever Had Foster parents. "Do you still have them." She whispers softly. Angel would Loved to have Parents, a true parent, Father frodo was more like her Wardon, her Keeper then a loving and caring Guardian. He had even just now told her HImself that he was using her, that he knew What she really was this whole time. That he knew if she was exposed people would try to destroy her as they did to Diminia. She did as Intructed holding the cloak up. She grinned when that goofy hat was put on her head. giggling a little. She Loved this hat now, it reminded her of Funny memories. She was happy when she was so well covered. "So this is how you walk around..we're the same then?"

"No! You know he story! I killed them because they wouldn't get me a doll! Never had a never family after that. Wasn't even allowed back in the orphanage after that,"she said and shrugged. She looked at her. "We are slightly the same actually. We have a dark past but technically you did have a better life then me. Ive lived on the street and you lived in a place where you can have food and such. We are the same with what we are. But that's it. I'm a demon and you're a vampire. But wanna know something great?"she said and smiled. She whispered in her ear, "I know how to help you."

"That is not why you Killed them Diminia..they must have done somthing deeper that doll was just the trigger." she said softly Rubbing her shoulder to comfort her. She frowns when the other just shrugs. "We are..the same." Her eyes began to Glisten as she heard those words. they meant so much to her. one that was Like her, one that was A friend to her. She needed this more then anything. right now she still stood at the door of the church scared to cross the small doors , the only thing that BLocked her from going outside. If she really wanted to go none would stop her." A demon..." She mouths softly. this was all so new to her. She blushed as those lips lingered next to her ear again. She steps back a little and shivers, it made her feel weird when she whispered Like that. "REally." she said.

"I don't like the past,"she said. She looked at her. "I didn't mean to kill them. To much power for an angry four-year-old girl,"she said and smirked. "So now what shall we do? Go to a tavern? Ooh we can go to my favorite bar! Always has new women there for me!"she said and smiled. She looked at her. "What shall we do?"she asked, walking out of the gates of the church and turning back to her. She smiled.

"No one does,, but we have to face our past." She whispers softly. She nods. She knew Daminia Must have not been All wicked. People were not born Wicked, they had wickedness Thrust upon them. She Smiled when the other gave her a cute smirk. She frowns. "I do not wish to go to such a place..Perhaps a Park..or one of the lakes in france..Or perhaps see Some art..eat the bakers bread." she suggested. She had watched people all day from her window. She knew the type of people who came in and out of taverns.

"You will get drunk in your life. I want to be the person to get you drunk,"she said and smiled. "Just for this once but I guess we can save the best for last and do your boring things first,"she said and sighed. "What first I guess?"she asked and looked at her.

"perhaps Some day..but not this day." she agreed, in truth she was too scared to get drunk she heard it was a sin and that drinking often brought upon you, Lust filled thoughts. "How about we go to the bakers, Ive watched him for years, Watched Father Frodo bring me back his tarts...getting on myself will be fantastic." she was excited.

She chuckled. "Okay fine. But you owe me for doing something so boring,"she said and lead her to the bakery. She stretched and looked at her.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
When the other began to Look at her, she flushed. It made her shy when the other;s eyes were on her Like that. She stared at the ground as she walked up to the bakers cart. "Can I.I...I..." her tongue twisted as she became extremely nervous. one who was locked up and did not normally talk to people would not Communicate well.

"She'll have a loaf lf your sweetest hread and two cupcakes,"she said. She looked at Angel. "You'll thank me later." She looked at the baker who then started nervously getting the baked good and gave them the treats. She smiled and look at him. "Thanks,"she said then walked out, pulling Angel with her.

Angel was Very much thankful when Diminia Interjected and Ordered for her. She grinned as the warm baked treats were set in her arms and she was Pulled from the bakers cart. "I will thank you now Dimina..Ahh they smell so good." she grinned taking out a peace of the sweet bread it crunched when she bit into it. Her eyes went wide when she ate it. "Mmm..Its so good." she said lighting up. Suddenly angel Notice's..thier Holding hands. She Smiled Blushing a little again. She Liked this being with Diminia holding her hand. being led around a town she had felt like , she had never really seen Untill now. Watching from the window was not same as going in the flesh not at all.

She smiled. "Good, huh?"she asked and smiled. She flipped her hair to behind her shoulder, momentarily showing a scar on ner neck before her hair settled again. "Now where? It's odd for me not to be in a tavern,"she said.

"yeah its really good. Thank you." She whispers suddenly nervous and shy. Diminia was so pretty she Looks up only to see the flash of a rather horrid scar on her neck when she Lifted her hair. "T-to..the town square next, I want to see all the vendors."

Status
Not open for further replies.