Born this way

Is being Different a good thing?

• Well that depends how different..?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the other Laughed her dark Eyes Flashed pink as things around them began to Clatter. Angel was angry. How Could she dare be so cruel to luagh now, luagh at her pain her suffering. "You are not my friend!" she Hisses. "get out!" She states, flexing her powers he Slowly began to work on Lifting the girl off the floor. "Ill throw you out this window Daminia! get out!" She warns her voice now sad. "..I Wont go outside with you..,I..I.." She frowns. "I want you to leave! " She growls switching back to anger as she ran her And Pushed her. "Go on!"

She looked at her. "Fine. Good bye. And if you want out then just float out the window,"she said as she walked out the room. She came back. "I'll have my hat back,"she said as she plucked her top hat off of Angel's head and put it on her own head before walking out. She walked out of the church and looking for somewhere to stay. "Hmm..."she muttered.

"Float at the window..Are you mad!" She Looked at Daminia Like she was Crazy. She had no idea she could do that. Her hat. She frowns. She did not want to give the hat back. She held it tight before the other Could Snatch it. "...let me keep it..Come back get it later." She said her voice sounding Now hopelessly desperate..what if..what if Daminia never came back. "I wont give it ,you hear." She said backing up so that she could not get it. "Now go!" She Demands. Angel needed time to think about this, She was A creature called a Vampire. She needed something covering her , Umbrella's did not exist in 1800 France. Or perhaps they did but they were small and Often and came with gowns the last thing they were designed to do was Keep out sunlight.

She growled. She moved her finger and the hat flew out of her hands and landed on her head. She held the hat onto her head as she bowed. "Goodbye Angel,"she said as she walked out. The door slammed shut behind her. She growled. "That girl needs to accept it,"she said as he walked out. She went to a motel and got a room.

She held to it desperately but in the end it was Out of her hands. "Daminia...I.." She frowns and looks away. "Good bye." She whispers turning her back her white hair shifting with her body. She was not accepting it very well at all. She needed to keep being Angel for The Humans..Even though lying was a Sin, she did not peopel to Find out what she really was.

She took off her black glaves and looked at her hands. "Damn. Hell needs to stop giving me a bad time,"she said and looked at the blisters and sore on her hands. She sighed. "Well today was a treat! I hope I don't have to go through that again!"she said to herself and smirked. She closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep.

Angel Frowns as She Looks at the fresh Scars on her arms from Lingering to Close to Windows here and there. She could usally sit at a window around Sun set when the shadow and glass and steal pane of the cathedral blocked out the sun. She curled up , She cried Alone already missing her so Called friend. They had only been Up here for an hour or two but in that time she had made Memories that made her smile. The hat, the hair that goofy pount Daminia did when she was displeased.

Last edited:
When Deminia woke up she went to a mirror and messed up her hair, making it wild again. She grinned. "There we go! Back to my old self!"she laughed. She ripped the dress and made it look like a cleaner version of her old one and grinned. She laughed. "I am back in business!"

Angel Stayed in her Corner In a deep state of Denial. She had Locked all the preists out. She sat alone staring up at the stone Ceilings, So many qestions Pulling in and out of her head Like a huge tide. She Just started there before her eyes went to the window, those twisted words floated about in her head.
"if you want to leave just float out."

Deminia looked around then out the window. "Nothing fun to do really..."she muttered and sighed. She got a street walker off the street and had some fun with her before she threw her out and got dressed again. She walked out of the room herself and started walking the streets of 1800's France.

Angel had No Interest;s In sex As Daminia did, Not at all, She just wanted Friendship. Someone to talk to , someone that treated her as a Person. Maybe Daminia was her friend. Maybe Daminia was just Damaged. She Soon Got the courage to go to her covered Pane window looking out of the colored Glass seeing Daminia Stroll through the street. Envy panging in her heart.

Deminia looked at the church and stopped. She tipped her hat to the top window and smirked. She then started walking off again. She knew Angel would give in soon. Freedom was always wanted by prisoners like her.

She forwns, Placing her hand On the window When Diminia Tipped her hat. What if she was out there. Walking along side her..Would things be better would things be different. She bit her lip as more tears started.

Deminia did whatever she wanted. She used her powers to get money in street shows and even getting women by using her powers to woo them. She was a damaged soul even though she never admitted it. She was insane which blinded her from the truth that she really did hurt people.

She Just sat in her Little Chruch Prison. She wonders if Daminia would be coming to more of the Public Executions. Angel wanted her friend back already. It had hardly even been a day. She sighs and sinks back into her corner, She would have to get out of here for the Executions..She was the excutioner this time around.

Deminia smirked. "Maybe I might just go back tomorrow for the next execution... Should be fun,"she giggled to herself and smiled. She stopped walking and looked back at the church up at the highest window and grinned evilly. She knew sooner than later Angel would come down from there to join her. She giggled and smiled as she started walking again. She turned around mid step as she walked and grinned. "Soon... Just soon. All that it will take is time,"she giggled to herself and smiled.

Angel Knew Daminia might come. She was looking forward to it. She was not a ruthless Executioner..although she was called the angel of death for a reason. She Punished the sinners and gave them divine punishments in hope that their souls would be Forgiven and go to heaven. now she knew just how wrong she was. She was a Child of hell herself. She could not send a Soul to heaven with her act of Divine punishment. The executions were to start early morning and all through the night angel got little sleep.

((Sorry I'll reply tomorrow. Night/morning))

Shade woke up the next morning in the motel and put her hat on before walking to the church, this time only making the flames black this time and sitting in the front and smirked. She looked up at the podium. She waited for the executions to start, getting bored. She drummed her fingers on her thigh and sighed.

angel was Prepared, her hair washed and combed and braided. Her robes tied and Shashed about her. Her long hair Pinned up just above her ankles. She had never been allowed to Cut it just as she was Not Allowed to go outside. She knew Father frodo Told her not to go but perhaps if she just asked. "Father Frodo...I was wondering if perhaps for the Festival..the city holds at moonlight if i could leave the Church?" her voice was soft.
He frowns and sets the brush down. "...Angel..you know I cannot allow that I-"
"but why!" her voice was sharp.
His eyebrows went up at her outburst. 'Angel! I have Taken you in, I have saved you, I have shown other;s you gift..I have showed you how to use your power to help the other decend, Is this really how you repay me." he fain's acting hurt.
"But father Frodo I am Lonely..I wish for a friend,.Just give me one day out there..to be normal...Ive not left the Church In years." She was breaking her eyes getting glassy.

"oh Angel dont you see Im protecting you..., if they ever found out what you are..." he whispers.
Her eyes windend. "You knew this whole time.." She whimpers.
"Yes Child, I saved you...Many people know your kind , Many people wish to Kill your Kind..but I have save.., The world is Cruel, the world is wicked, Its I alone Who you can trust alone in this whole city, I am your only friend." he smiled and Soon hugged her putting her hair up and turning her face towards the Mirror.
"I who keep , feed you, teach you dress!" He smiles as he Lifts her chin. "I Who Look upon you without fear,How can I protect girl, if you Dont always stay In here, Away in here." He kisses her Cheek.
She frowns as she looks In the Mirror..an angel of death indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.