Born this way

Is being Different a good thing?

• Well that depends how different..?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She checked. "Sounds like all the girls who wanted to court me,"She said and looked around. "They already knew I wasn't into it."

"Court you. Well i would not go that far.." She blushed again. "I just...Like being near you, Like to hold your hand...and braid your hair." she was getting nervous. "...I am forever bound by the Church To keep Chasity.., So i Dont think i could ever fully court you." She explained. Chasity meaning she would not sleep with anyone till they were of age and married. "But...Would that be okay..I could still Kiss and hug...and hold hands, I just cant Consummate." she was really blushing now. "..And i want to walk with you, being around you makes me feel very happy..and when im not around you i feel sad."

She looked at her and smiled. "Okay fine,"she said and smirked. She chuckled and looked at the vendors. "Yes!"she exclaimed as she grabbed Angel's hand and ran to a certain vendor, darting in and out of the crowd. They stopped in front of a vendor that was selling hats. She looked through the hats that he was selling and picked up a red hat and looked at Angel. "This would look better on you." She did her magic on the red hat and quickly traded out the hats on her head. "Red is your color!"

"What really." Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. Diminia had said yes so quickly. When the other looked about the at Venders and Shouted like that she Cringed. When he hand was grabbed and she was swept away she Smiled and ran off with Diminia. "What is it...Diminia." she giggles. She was the Happeist she had ever been in her life in these few hours. When they appeared before a hat stand she tilted her head confused. "...I dont have any money...not enough for this." she sputters but smiled. "..I Like it, its pretty." she agreed.

"It's fine. Remember? I get stuff for free,"she said and chuckled. She looked at the vendor who went rigid. She smirked and left a little money then pulled her away and put her hat back on her head.

"Diminia yours so bad." She teased. Though secretly she kinda of liked that, she liked it alot. She grinned. "Looks like your regular hat is back." she grins. "So when Am i gonna get to see your house." she said not hiding how keen she was on seeing it.

"House? Well i guess I could get that old mansion on the hill but not yet,"she said. She shrugged. "Well come on. Right now it's just inns,"she said.

"Is it....Nice..have you lived there for a while." She asked. "The Inn's..what are those Like. A mashion..that sounds nice why Dont you live there?" she was Quite curious. She would be asking Diminia many questions. She was so sheltered she knew nothing.

She smirked. "I'll show you,"she said and smiled. She grabbed her friend's hand and lead her to the inn that they were going to stay in. She lead her to the best room and laid down on one of the beds. She smiled.

Angel Blushed again as They held hands the whole way there. Diminia hand was so warm, and made her heart beat fast. She Smiled as she saw Diminia lay down on the one of the beds. She noticed there was only one bed in the room and frowned. Where would she sleep.

She looked at her. "What?"she asked. She looked around. "Huh... Sleep on the bed. I'll take the floor,"she said and stood up. "Not like I haven't slept on the floor before,"she said and laughed.

"Well..How about we sleep in the same bed...You know I would not want you sleeping on the floor." she Murmurs her face Pink. In turth she Just wanted to hug the other before she went to sleep. And Diminia had confirmed that they could still try and be together without Sex.

She looked at her and smirked. "Fine,"she said and smirked. She chuckled. "Why do you want to do that, thlugh?"she asked.

"well I want to hug...before I go to bed..or while im trying to sleep. your hair is really soft after all and.." she Smiled. "I think it would be a good idea to try." He confirmed.
"Now why Dont you get your bath so that i can braid your hair.

She chuckled. "Fine whatever,"she said as she left and went to go take her bath.

"thanks." while Diminia was away, Angel began to snoop. Wondering if she could find anything instresting In her Mate;s Belonging's.

She came back and looked at her. "What the hell are you doing?"she asked. She placed a hand on her hip and narrowed her eyes. "Those are my things, right?"she asked.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
"Trying to learn about you.." She said not knowing the error of her ways, Angel was normally allowed to Pick up and rumage through anything she wanted a the church, She had no idea the rules changed When you were in a house. Unlike the church people in houses, or taverns did not share their thigns. She frowns and puts down what she had picked up. "Im..sorry , I did wrong, I did not know better, In the church..everything belongs to everyone..Im sorry." she stand and goes and sits on the bed her hands in her lap.

She closed the drawer and locked it. "Rules are different outside of the church. Remember that."

She Was skiddish of the other. "I am sorry." She recovered quickly and smiled. "Can i braid your hair." she asked shyly walking Closer slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.