Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka Set-up and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way things are going Aria is probably gonna be an Aether member for awhile it wasn't planned but that's the way the cards fell xD

we were waiting to drop the bomb but Illya meeting Eve made me drop it faster xD

Sorry I haven't replied yet! Had a really busy day! I'll try to get some in today!

So this is the themesong I was thinking for Archaeo.

So I'm imagining that scene from the movie Zoom where the General barges in on the party in the training hall and sends the kids off to be irradiated, thus ruining all the happiness. Only, Dhelg would be filling in as the general and all of our characters attending the party would be in the hot seat.

that is untill Mimi uses her cutsie personality to try and bail them out

Bump for posts

edit: Didn't know so many posts were waiting on me I'm sorry guys T.T I thought I replied

Last edited:
So I'm thinking of making a second chara, probably Aether. Should I go employee or admin? I need my Wawa fix XD Kitsune will get that!

go for it as an admin you'll directly be watched by Dhelg but as an employee he may just scrape his heels on you

Character Name: Saya "Wawa" Darkholm

Pokemon: Mawile

Attack List: Play Rough, Stockpile, Spit Up, Flash Cannon

Appearance:
tumblr_mx2nvt64VH1ssdss7o4_1280.png

Sorry for the mega pic, couldn't get the normal one to work. So she obviously only has one maw.

Bio: Saya grew up in Cape Azure, in the Tunod region. While there she would go to the safari zone often and the same Mawile was always waiting for her, as if wanting to be caught by her. It wasn't long after finally doing just that when she was recruited by Aether and happily accepted.

[Aether Admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
she's good, and megas are fine, I never said Mega- Evolution isn't a thing so.. just saying

Good point XD okay!

A cookie to those who know the Tunod region! Lol love that hack.

*panicked chicken waddles* I'll get my reply in tonight! Sorry! I may be a bit busy this weekend but should be back to normal by Monday! Posts maybe at night only, sorry!
>.< Still love this role play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.