Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka Set-up and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I have a question for you. Can experiments be former Aether employees but defected and are now being used as test subjects?

Character Name: Eve Zvezda
Pokemon: Dusknoir
Attack List: Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Psychic, Hidden Power
Appearance: Link
Bio: Eve was raised in Johto in Ecruteak City, to a kimono girl and a firebreather. Her parents were often away, performing, so she grew up by herself and with her parents' Pokemon by her side. She, along with other children, formed a club where they would help any Pokemon they came across. And she loved it, being a hero to the Pokemon of Ecruteak City. Eventually as she grew up she learned of the Aether Foundation where they worked to create a Pokemon paradise. Leaving her hometown, she went to live in Alola and worked with the Aether Foundation to help those in need. Then the rumors began, rumors where there was a secret experiment going on. She ended up being transferred to Aether 04 and turned into a gijinka. She was horrified by the atrocities that were occurring on Aether 04. The poor gijinkas that were taken from their home and experimented on…it wasn't right. None of this was right! So she defected along with another colleague and tried to figure out how to set everyone free.
[Aether] or [Experiment]: Experiment

Character Name: Lala Aina
Pokemon: Gourgeist
Attack List: Trick-or-Treat, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak, Astonish
Bio: Lala was born on Melemele Island in Hau'oli City to a family of nine, a father and seven other siblings. Though her father was technically a bad man for being perverted and constantly cheating on women, he was a very caring father and allowed any children that he got from his affairs to be a part of his family. Lala didn't mind her half siblings, thinking them as regular siblings. The family wasn't necessarily poor, but they weren't well off either and they all ended up working multiple jobs when they came of age. Lala didn't mind and continued to have an upbeat attitude throughout her life, despite the stress that she was getting. She began working for Aether when she was 20, wanting to be a part of the organization that helped Pokemon in need. She didn't know what she was getting into when she was assigned to Aether 04 and was subsequently turned into a Gourgeist gijinka. It addled her brain and she became more maniacal as she continued to work for the company that turned her into an abomination. Her views twisted, she saw nothing wrong with harming other experiments just as long as she ends up being the shoulder to lean onto.
[Aether] or [Experiment]: Aether

Character Name: Rini Malor
Pokemon: Yamask
Attack List: Psychic, Ominous Wind, Thief, Protect
Bio: Rini was born in Kalos to two wealthy parents. While one of her mothers was strict and expected nothing less than the best from her, the other mother was more laid back and let Rini do her own thing. Naturally she clung onto the laid back mother while hating the things her other mother wanted her to do. Rini's childhood was a balance of strict tutoring and family bonding time, something she always looked forward to. One day, her parents decided to take a trip to Alola for vacation. While on vacation and waiting for her mothers to come back from shopping, Rini was kidnapped from her hotel room and was subsequently experimented on.

Character Name: Sam Solru
Pokemon: Shedinja
Attack List: Frustration, Heal Block, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak
Bio: Sam came from Hoenn where, as a young boy, he would work with the researchers to study Pokemon. He found the work fun, able to meet other Pokemon and interact with people scientifically. His parents encouraged him to be a researcher, wanting him to be successful in life. And that's what he did, eventually becoming a researcher for a faraway land named Alola, on the island the Aether Foundation built. He worked hard as a researcher studying Pokemon and thought things wouldn't get any better. Then there were whispers of work where they could study how they would interact in the wild. He jumped at the chance and was transferred over to Aether 04. There, he was turned into a Pokemon and found himself researching how gijinkas interacted in their island environment. He was horrified by the experiment and found himself protesting. He didn't want to research gjiinkas trying to live in the wild, nor did he want to see them in pain as other experiments took place on them. He found himself defecting from the Aether Foundation alongside another colleague and he's been working on how to free the gijinkas that were wrongly kidnapped and abused.

Eve, Lala, Rini & Sam all accepted I'll add them to the list when I get off work

Finished my previous post! At work! Will replay after 7:00 pm my time!!!

I dunno, we'll see.

oh without a doubt Dhelg is gonna be overthrown at some point, which is why I'm already thinking of a second story arc for anyone who's staying xD

Lol, then probably yes. If Dhelg doesn't catch on to Archaeo's frequent "walks" and shove him into a reflective box for being a bad admin.

I think that a lot of people were on at the same time so it got chaotic xD

Yea that tends to happen at times, thats why i give each post some time to sit and see who all is ready to reply and continue on.

that's why I stopped replying in general, anyone not on would have to backtrack forever

@Rose305 Is it bad that i already want to ship Sara and Gen? That is if you want, unless you had other plans for him.

@Rose305 Is it bad that i already want to ship Sara and Gen? That is if you want, unless you had other plans for him.
Hehe, the role play does as the role play wills! XD I don't mind at all. ;D

I always do this when I Role Play, my ship yard gets bigger and more ships either sink or sail
Haha, I can't help but ship too. :3 Nice metaphor by the way. ;D

i randomly ship my characters with whoever they have the closest relationship too xD genders and such don't matter

Reactions: Remmy Rose
Lol same. Though, ages become an issue when your character's the only real adult character in the roleplay. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.