Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka Set-up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zak in a Box

Born of Aether
[Plot]
Miles out from the region of Alola on the island called Aether 04, a split branch of the Aether Foundation is conducting illegal research and experiments. These experiments include fusing people with pokemon, releasing them onto an island, and recording them as they try to survive.
This island is cut off from civilization for obvious reasons, with a barrier surrounding the area preventing entrance or escape. However, that won't stop the experiments from trying to escape anyway.

[Form]
Character Name:
Pokemon:
Attack List:
Appearance:
Bio:
[Aether] or [Experiment]

[Rules]
-You must be part pokemon.
-There must be more Experiments than Aether Employees.
-One Legendary per person, only one of each legendary.
-Only one Shiny per person.
-Max 4 characters (3 Experiments 1 Aether)
-You may have a Pokemon Companion.
-Do not advance the plot such as destroying the Aether building.
- Do not create events such as spawning legendary pokemon.
-No killing a character without permission (killing off your characters will allow you a new character)
- No Godmodding, Location Warping, Time Skipping (Major time, such as making it suddenly day time)

Link to the RP:
OPEN SIGNUPS - Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka RP)

Last edited:
Accepted Character List
[Experiments]
Nagisa Ibuki - Ribombee
Illya Merrimallow - Chandelure
Aria Einsburg - Magearna
Sara Laurence - Lurantis
Saki Masukita - Fennekin
Al Sylvester - Gengar
Remmington Rose - Haxorus
Eve Zvesda - Duskunoir
Rini Malor - Yamask
Sam Solru - Shedinja​

[Aether]
-Leader-
Dhelg Von Gilgamesh - Giratina
-Admins-
Mimi - Mimikyu
Archaeo Grimoire - Arceus
-Employees-
Lala Aina - Gourgeist​

Last edited:
[My Characters]
Character Name: Nagisa Ibuki
Pokemon: Ribombee
Attack List: Pollen Puff, Moon Blast, Psychic, Hidden Power
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/rqpUfOT.jpg
Bio: Nagisa grew up in Poni Meadow always surrounded by flowers in a small shack with her parents. She learned how to make many edible plates from flowers and berries. One day while harvesting she was distracted by a crying Ribombee when two men snagged both her and the pokemon.
[Experiment]
-
Character Name: Illya Merrimallow
Pokemon: Chandelure
Attack List: Inferno, Hex, Solar Beam, Shock Wave
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/MvnKNzf.jpg
Bio: Illya grew up in a small house by the beach on Melemele island. She grew up learning how to fish and farm. She dropped out of school early wanting to learn about pokemon by herself rather than be forced to memorize every little thing. She was taken by the Aether Foundation at the age of 17 and has been on the island ever since.
[Experiment]
-
Character Name: Aria Einsburg
Pokemon: Magearna
Attack List: Fleur Cannon, Flash Cannon, Energy Ball, Psybeam
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/5dxMBM8.jpg
Bio: Aria came from a high-class family on Ula'Ula island, and because of this has developed an attitude that makes it hard to get along with others. She doesn't have many skills but always does her best, doing what she's trying to do and making it look easy is a pet peeve of hers. She was taken the day after her birthday while her parents were away on business.
[Experiment]
-
Name: Dhelg Von Gilgamesh
Pokemon: Giratina
Attack List: Shadow Force, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Steel Wing
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/zmgE3ky.jpg
Bio: Dhelg became head of branch shortly after the Lusamine incident, he excelled in his area of study. Merging humans with pokemon as a way to make the world a better place for both. He would merge himself and anyone he could get his hands on with the pokemon he had at hand. After fusing himself with Giratina he would even kidnap 'volunteers' through reflective surfaces.
[Aether]

Last edited:
Character Name: Sara "Stitches" Laurence
Pokemon: Lurantis
Attack List: Solar Blade, X-Scissors, Synthisis, Sunny Day
Appearance: Here
Bio: Sara grew up along the coast of Ula'ula Island in the small city of Malie. Allot of her time was spent playing in Ula'ula Meadow dancing with the Oricorio native to the island. Her family was an average family, nothing too special or outrageous. Her father was a fisherman and her mother was a shop vendor at the local shopping district. During one of her outings to the Meadow, Sara vanished without a trace.
[Experiment]

Character Name: Mimi
Pokemon: Mimikyu
Attack List: Shadow Sneak, Play Rough, Pain Split, Swords Dance
Appearance: Here~
Bio: Mimi lived a life of solitude, not because she wanted to, it was mainly due to her fascination with dark humor and terrifying others with as she sees it harmless pranks that are actually quite dangerous. She wanted to make friends with others but she simply went about it the wrong way. Mimi spent her days looking for new ways to pull her pranks on unsuspecting people and figuring out how to make friends while doing so untill confronted by an Aether Foundation employee looking for test subjects for a secret project. She actually willingly decided to help out and was taken away, once they arrived she was quickly taken back to begin testing.
[Aether]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I do have a proposal to the modification of this rule.

Allow two Cosmog-fuses.
Only if the two cosmogs will eventually turn into Lunala and Solgaleo, which will count for Solgaleo and Lunala.

Character Name: Saki Masukita
Pokemon: Fennekin
Attack List: Fire Spin, Psybeam, Flame Charge, Scratch
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/a4/0f/fca40f4fa5e0423f0443cd5f4cd712dd.jpg
Bio: Saki grew up just outside of Sinnoh with her parents and older brother. Her dad worked at the local Pokemart and her mom was a pokemon Breeder. One day she was out playing in the woods with some of the friendly wild pokemon when she disappeared.
[Experiment]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyy you're Accepted, I will start once we get 1 more person and 1 more Aether Employee character.

Character Name:
Archaeo Grimoire

Pokemon:
Arceus

Attack List:
Judgement, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball

Appearance:
4b8be166f3aa558fe8c226668114c85a.png

Bio:
Archaeo was once a member of the Elite Four back in Johto, though that was a very long time back. He was a colder trainer, but he understood the fundamentals of taking care of pokemon and was always an advocate for training with the utmost care. When he left the Pokemon League after a well documented dispute with the new champion, he moved to the Alola region, Ula'ula Island to be exact, to get away from it all. He became interested in the Aether group shortly after his arrival, and joined their ranks. He wasn't expecting to be changed once he joined them, and is concerned by the actions their leader is taking, however he believes in the ideals of the group and will continue to serve as admin.

Aether Admin

Hello! Super new! Super nervous! But this looks interesting and I was wondering if I could join! ^^

Character Name: Al "Gen" Sylvester
Pokemon: Gengar
Attack List: Sucker Punch, Night Shade, Lick, Taunt.
Appearance:
Gengarfull1619688_zps36904aca.jpg~c200

Bio: Gen is pretty much an a**hole. He prides himself in taunting and irritating people as best he can and thoroughly enjoys creeping people out with his antics. At this point in his life, he doesn't much care about anything anymore and tends to look out for himself. He will go out of his way to make things difficult for the Aether Employees for doing this to him. He used to be a kind of delinquent, getting into trouble and stirring up fights where they are not needed just to entertain himself. Was taken by Aether for "corrective punishment". Now he's twice as bad. Basically had no positive future for himself. However, he is secretly a nice guy and may (begrudgingly) stick his neck out for others. Favorite pass time is pissing people off. (He doesn't much like his real name as it brings back undesired memories of his pathetic past).
[Aether] or [Experiment]: Experiment

Character Name: Remmington "Rem" Rose
Pokemon: Haxorus
Attack List: Dragon Claw, Dual Chop, Dragon Rage, Scary Face.
Appearance:
ConanEdogawa4f6bc459697be.jpg

Bio: Rem is bold, brave, and has a strong sense of justice. She refuses to be pushed around and will lash out defiantly against foes. She has a can-do attitude and a frighteningly strong level of determination. Giving up just isn't part of her vocabulary. She is also honorable and won't attack an unarmed foe (even if it may cause her downfall). She is kind and can't help but stop to help others even at the cost of her own life. Rem was taken by Aether during her travels with her dear partner Pokemon, Haxorus. She seeks to avenge them both in anyway possible.
[Aether] or [Experiment]: Experiment

HEAVY WIP

Character Name:
Pew

Pokemon:
Cosmog(evolves to Lunala)

Attack List:
Splash
Teleport

Appearance:
WIP

Bio:
WIP

Experiment

Other Information:
She is anmesiac to the point of not remembering her name.

Reactions: Zak in a Box
I have a sinking suspicion that all the Aether Admins are going to be legendary pokemon.. oh well..

Archaeo - Accepted
Al - Accepted
Remmington - Accepted

Pew - waiting for that to be finished (both hate you and love you because Nebby's Bag is best meme)

I posted a link to the RP in the first post I'll get working on the opening post right after this

I get the feeling that Mimi and my Creepypasta OC would get along well. XD

I have plans for Mimi. Dark and Terrifying plans but i might tone them back a bit for the faint of heart lol

Can't wait to start! This will be my first role play on this site! ^^

@Zak in a Box If you need another admin I can make one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.