Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Kitsune
So if we really only havth earthlings and familiars, are all of Tims lackeys going to be NPCs?

So if we really only havth earthlings and familiars, are all of Tims lackeys going to be NPCs?
That's what I was thinking. Should that be changed? I feel like the lackeys wouldn't get much action since it's revolving more around the group and such.

Well I feel it'd give Tim more interactions with other players, because after they betray him, he's gonna be very alone

Well I feel it'd give Tim more interactions with other players, because after they betray him, he's gonna be very alone
This is true... (—v—)

I guess every savior needs some hard-core, extremist followers.

A plan? Like, are we're adding his followers to the Cast List?

Maybe... I think we should at least find a loop hole to put him in range of more PCs

I think that the followers would be a good way, but it's always nice to have other options, so... brainstorming now~

But I'm actually pretty stuck.

Kamihiro and Anyo will act separately at first. Then when they meet, they'll work together. And make Renko jealous. :D

Also...

Renko... Kamihiro.... Anyo.... and Tim. Odd name out. :P

Tim was the Working Name for the "antagonist" but we liked it so much, we kept the name

Reactions: Kitsune
[div="padding: 20px; margin: 20px; border: 4px groove; border-radius: 10px; background-image: url(http://hdwallpapershoot.com/wp-cont...ntage-Red-and-Black-Texture-Backgrounds.jpg);"hr="border: 2px solid black"

"Star's can't shine without darkness."
FVBRy.jpg

sf-transrobotics.regular.png

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Name[/BCOLOR]
Mikio Yamada
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Nickname(s)[/BCOLOR]
Miki, Tree trunk man (His name meaning, only known by his two friends.)
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Age[/BCOLOR]
16 years old
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Birthday[/BCOLOR]
July 18th
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Sex[/BCOLOR]
Male
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Gender[/BCOLOR]
Also male, he, him.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Sexuality[/BCOLOR]
Panromantic Bisexual
e7087c414bf9.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Personality[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Traits[/BCOLOR]
Mikio has a certain sly charm to his personality, that attracts, or repels others depending of what you think of it. Mikio is a non chalant and care free guy, he likes to look at the most important things first and not his future. With his charm came self confidence, he may care what others think of others but doesn't really care what others think, he is past that stage. Mikio may seem like a jerk when you meet him, but is actually really kind and caring to his friends, but he won't admit it. Miki has a hard time trusting others and trusts few people, other then his two best friends.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Flaws[/BCOLOR]
Mikio doesn't focus on responsibility and always likes to choose the fun route, he does not like being bored. Mikio can get angry easily at smaller things, like at stupid ideas and when someone doesn't like something he likes. Mikio will only lie for the right reasons, but has a hard time keeping a secret or telling a lie to someones face. When stuck in a bad time, Mikio will be pessimistic and will always think of the worst possible situation. Mikio can be humorous at the wrong time and can be seen as impulsive to others.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Likes[/BCOLOR]
Comic books, tv shows, sleep, music, internet, social life, his best friends, pizza, fries, fruit, carnivals, roller coasters, travelling, rock, guitar, superheroes, sushi, video games, his phone, texting, eating, manga, children, lacrosse, basketball, candy, chocolate, cliches, airplanes, peanuts.
tumblr_mpn0l17yO61rsxn5po1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
novels, vegetables, steak, no wifi, losing his phone, bad movies, bad tv shows, fall, thunder, boats, pop music, rap music, heights, waking up early, rude people, his frenemies, drowning, swimming.
e7087c414bf9.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Eye Color[/BCOLOR]
red eyes, black pupils.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Hair Color & Style[/BCOLOR]
long black skater hair.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]General Appearance[/BCOLOR]
Mikio is 5'6, really short for his age, he weighs 140 pounds and a skinny yet muscular built, his skin is a bit pale but is lit up by his red eyes, he has a lean back and doesn't hunchback a lot. He has a mole on the back of his neck and a few marks on his back.
tumblr_mpa3guwOIQ1rcx2qgo1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]General Fashion Style[/BCOLOR]
Miki doesn't usually wear anything fashionable, he is seen usually wearing a T-shirt with jeans, sometimes with shorts and a hoodie. His T-shirts are usually blue, yellow and white. He also wears his red uniform when working at pizza place, it's a red and black uniform with a pizza place hat.
e7087c414bf9.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Early life[/BCOLOR]
-On July 18th Mikio was born to his mother Haruka Yamada, and his father.
-His father was never there for Mikio and wasn't told where he was or if he was alive.
-His mother and her uncle helped raise him, a year later his uncle went into the military.
-Haruka had to juggle three jobs and had a hard time connecting with his mother because she was always busy.
-In elementary school he was made fun of a lot, and had a bad attitude in school.
-One day after school, some kids started bullying him and made fun of his mother, he ended up getting in a fight and got a black eye. When he came home, his mother saw him and started crying, he swore to do better.
-Mikio picked up his grades and started learning the guitar

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Child life[/BCOLOR]
-In middle school he met his soon to be best friends, one of which Renko, at first they both disliked each other.
-Renko and Miki ended up getting along better after a school project and connected with each others likes and dislikes.
-Mikio had more confidence when he met his friends and started having less of a pessimistic attitude (some of it would never go away :D)
-Mikio was sent a letter by his father, but hasn't opened it yet.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Now:[/BCOLOR]
-Mikio got a call from Renko saying that there was a portal, having the love of comics, he came straight away.
-When he and his other friend got there, they were all sucked in the portal.
tumblr_inline_ns40jqx1ZG1ttkltu_500.gif

e7087c414bf9.gif

Renko Tedashi, Main character, Best friend:
" Funny thing is that Renko and I disliked each other when we first met, not completely sure why i didn't like her, it could of been about how social she was or i just wanted to please my so called friends at the time. Any who, after a bunch of making fun of each other and getting on each others nerves, we were assigned a project in school and had to work at each others houses. I hated it at the time, but was already failing the class and i needed the boost. So when we were doing the project we just started to find out we liked a lot of the same thing, and wondered why we didn't like each other. After that i left those so called friends and started hanging out with her, she's helped me through some rough times so i couldn't imagine a life without her. Don't tell her that i swear to God i will beat you up!"
Timothy Titus Ariolas, Main character, Savior:

Unknown, Side Character, Best friend 2:

Kamihiro Shikaku, Side Character, Frenemy 3:

Anyo Ming-Chi, Side Character, Frenemy 4:

Ophelia Mayweather, Side Character, Familiar 1:

Reginald Akana, Side Character, Familiar 2:

Unknown, Side Character, Familiar 3:

Unknown, Side Character, Familiar 4:

Rin Kagome, Side Character, Familiar 5:

Meridia, Side Character, Mentor:
tumblr_mjxpc0JPDN1qi4zmno1_500.gif

e7087c414bf9.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Role[/BCOLOR]
Best friend #1
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Voiced By[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Theme Song[/BCOLOR]
1 | 2
tumblr_mp2rfcXlyb1r6syygo1_500.gif

e7087c414bf9.gif

"Why be responsible when you can have fun?"
tumblr_static_cqqv5t8ua4o4so4wk04sssok4.gif

[/div]​

Last edited:
Please. Just drop dead.

Retained Priscilla's persona? XD

Good to know that all the frenemies are crazy. I'll make a note of that.

I still need to talk to people and get relationships and shit filled in. Like, would anyone would have met my character? I don't know but I just want to do stuff with her now.

Good to know that all the frenemies are crazy. I'll make a note of that.

I still need to talk to people and get relationships and shit filled in. Like, would anyone would have met my character? I don't know but I just want to do stuff with her now.
Well, I suspect that other familiars know each other? Maybe?

You can also be planning to be someone's future familiar??

Well, I suspect that other familiars know each other? Maybe?

You can also be planning to be someone's future familiar??
Maybe. But I don't know if they want me to PM them or not.

I'm talking with it to someone but idk if it'll stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.