Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm... I'm just tired of playing dudes all the time to balance RPs out...

If anything it's more hero-worship than crush though.
Don't worry about it XD. I understand. For some reason all my characters have become girls. I play very few guys justly cause I never find pictures I like. Tim is one of the first guys I've played in a while

I have not played a girl character. EVER. Well... except for one case wherein I played a temporary NPC female.

A yandere harem... now that could be odd. A masochist paradise though.
Wait... Wait that's a thing... yeah...

higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_by_animefansclub.jpg

Last edited:

Welp.

This thing I can never unsee or go looking for has been added to the 'things that induce only terror' list.

Got the whole "drama" aspect of the RP covered out. No need to torture your happy-go-lucky characters. xDD

Quite sure I haven't mentioned it, so:

ATTENTION! THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER UPDATE. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK IT OUT! THERE WILL ALSO BE ANOTHER ONE VERY SOON.

I should just make it a rule to check the "Updates" tab regularly...

Since we're talking Soul Eater about these familiars... I just realized that my character is Crona-ish. And Renko is Maka-ish.

Reactions: Kitsune

I don't think that counts though cos 2 of them are illegal and they're only yandere cos of this and that...

Welp.

This thing I can never unsee or go looking for has been added to the 'things that induce only terror' list.
Shame, cos Higurashi is really really good.

Shame, cos Higurashi is really really good.
I understand it is, but ehhhhhhhh
I don't think I could take it, because I've heard about what's in some of it and I'm like
NAAAAAHHHHHHH

Like the premise is interesting but I'm a huge weenie

I've been meaning to watch it.... but other animes and //mumbled words

Reactions: Karyra
Alright! I'll just take a Frenemy spot, unless someone grabbed it before me >>

Interesting.

But yeah, I'm afraid I can't commit into this due to RL constraints (I don't want to leave people hanging with my slow arse molasses posting rate as stated in my resume), though I think I can come up with a Gun-based Familiar.

I hope that this RP has a second intake like what Hisakawa did in the future :x

Interesting.

But yeah, I'm afraid I can't commit into this due to RL constraints (I don't want to leave people hanging with my slow arse molasses posting rate as stated in my resume), though I think I can come up with a Gun-based Familiar.

I hope that this RP has a second intake like what Hisakawa did in the future :x
I'm sorry to hear this, but thank you for the interest! ^^

Maybe we will. It depends on how this takes off and forms.

@Nano Frenemy team up! :D SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpp. xD

@Nano Frenemy team up! :D SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpp. xD
Sigh... But yeah, I'll watch this RP as it develops :x

Reactions: beautie
Status
Not open for further replies.