Blorbs: Discussion Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Because no one will yell "you bastard." That's kinda a requirement to be Kenny.
Aw. :(
What if I renamed my Blorb to Bastard?

Don't worry Gwazi, I'll say "You bastard."

Except it will be in complete deadpan.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
A small, small note of importance, koka's pickaxe, which he left to do his other task, has been cannibalized for other tools, and is no more.
Wait, what? :hissyfit:
YOU JERKS! :flail:
swords-the-dragon-has-3-heads-and-you-missed-these-game-of-thrones-spoilers.jpe

angry-tywin.jpg

Can I ask, are the things my Blorb is carrying right now tools or just sticks? Cause they look the same as the sticks I had when I first climbed into the pit.

Can I ask, are the things my Blorb is carrying right now tools or just sticks? Cause they look the same as the sticks I had when I first climbed into the pit.
Just sticks. The tools you made are currently held by Neo. These are new sticks though.

But I wanted to take my tools up to the tree fort
hissyfit.gif

But I guess I can just go ahead and make more tools....

or you can murder neo and take credit for bringing the tools back ^_^

Nah, Neo's a bro.

I could murder you though. Would you like that?

Gasp! Looks like I know what I'm doing after we build Fort Kickass over on the right.

Oh? Is the church not good enough for you?

I WILL DIE AS I LIVED

DUELING THE SEA DEMON ATOP A CHURCH STEEPLE ARMED WITH WOODEN SPEARS

*Wonders if maybe this magical creature isn't inherently evil either and should not be provoked but hey who knows*

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
*Wonders if maybe this magical creature isn't inherently evil either and should not be provoked but hey who knows*
Actually it's a mundane creature, you guys haven't encountered a magical creature yet.

But I doubt you're interested in the taxonomy of creatures in blorbs.

and if you are I could start up a FAQ thread or incorporate questions posed in this thread into a FAQ I put in the OP so answers are all in one place instead of scattered...

hrm...

Actually it's a mundane creature, you guys haven't encountered a magical creature yet.
What about that crab creature? Or was the talk of "under portals" just you being silly?

:: Set wall to =If(Neo hasn't paid me back for my pickax, Pass = Everyone - Neo, Pass = everyone)
Wait, what did I do to deserve being locked in a magma cavern? D:

Anyway, everyone is free to take the axe/hammer heads away from me to make actual axes/hammers with them. I thought that was obvious from the earlier bits in the discussion thread, but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.