Blorbs: Discussion Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Because no one will yell "you bastard." That's kinda a requirement to be Kenny.
Aw. :(
What if I renamed my Blorb to Bastard?

Don't worry Gwazi, I'll say "You bastard."

Except it will be in complete deadpan.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
A small, small note of importance, koka's pickaxe, which he left to do his other task, has been cannibalized for other tools, and is no more.
Wait, what? :hissyfit:
YOU JERKS! :flail:
swords-the-dragon-has-3-heads-and-you-missed-these-game-of-thrones-spoilers.jpe

angry-tywin.jpg

Can I ask, are the things my Blorb is carrying right now tools or just sticks? Cause they look the same as the sticks I had when I first climbed into the pit.

Can I ask, are the things my Blorb is carrying right now tools or just sticks? Cause they look the same as the sticks I had when I first climbed into the pit.
Just sticks. The tools you made are currently held by Neo. These are new sticks though.

But I wanted to take my tools up to the tree fort
hissyfit.gif

But I guess I can just go ahead and make more tools....

or you can murder neo and take credit for bringing the tools back ^_^

Nah, Neo's a bro.

I could murder you though. Would you like that?

Gasp! Looks like I know what I'm doing after we build Fort Kickass over on the right.

Oh? Is the church not good enough for you?

I WILL DIE AS I LIVED

DUELING THE SEA DEMON ATOP A CHURCH STEEPLE ARMED WITH WOODEN SPEARS

*Wonders if maybe this magical creature isn't inherently evil either and should not be provoked but hey who knows*

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
*Wonders if maybe this magical creature isn't inherently evil either and should not be provoked but hey who knows*
Actually it's a mundane creature, you guys haven't encountered a magical creature yet.

But I doubt you're interested in the taxonomy of creatures in blorbs.

and if you are I could start up a FAQ thread or incorporate questions posed in this thread into a FAQ I put in the OP so answers are all in one place instead of scattered...

hrm...

Actually it's a mundane creature, you guys haven't encountered a magical creature yet.
What about that crab creature? Or was the talk of "under portals" just you being silly?

:: Set wall to =If(Neo hasn't paid me back for my pickax, Pass = Everyone - Neo, Pass = everyone)
Wait, what did I do to deserve being locked in a magma cavern? D:

Anyway, everyone is free to take the axe/hammer heads away from me to make actual axes/hammers with them. I thought that was obvious from the earlier bits in the discussion thread, but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.