Blorbs: Discussion Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

Look at the eggs
it looks like they're being covered up

Maybe someone (Zed) should kill them all <3

the squids are hiding again

last time they did that the weird wave thing was happening

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
YEP There's the tentacle again

Here's hoping it's satisfied to molest Zombehs alone.

I'm making a couple torches and slapping them both up on the wall. Feel free to move them at need.

Hey look
that tentacle thing is just barely back

Weird

Hey look
that tentacle thing is just barely back

Weird
Sophi, it was nice knowing you.

Zombs, I'll probably attend the funeral. Fashionably late.

I'd like to make you all aware that this
ygpnkst.jpg

Looks like an old cartoon network character

Also

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GIANT SHIT IN THE SKY????

Looks like Gwazi should have remembered the old Minecraft adage; Don't dig straight down.

Anyway, seeing as we appear to be on an island, anyone want to build a boat?

I was thinking of doing a boat, but I think being surrounded by water is Ely's way of saying "Seriously, don't make the screen any bigger because that'll make the picture huge and everything in it tiny." I think it's safe to assume that it's endless water in either direction, unless we're told otherwise. We know that left is like that.

I think someone is trying to make a rope??

lets make a bucket thing outta stone and use it to gather the lava :D

I must have missed this in the period where my notifications were all fucked up.

I'm down for building a ship, we'd just need to hunt and smoke some of the sea creatures around us for food so we'd have food for the voyage, and some weapons for fending off sea creatures.

We also need to ask ourselves if it's worth sailing for new lands. Case in point, is it worth leaving a semi-easily fortified island behind for uncharted territory, or is it too dangerous to stay because of shit like the giant whale? Also, there's a chance that something like the giant whale would fuck our shit up out at sea and that's a risk we might be facing.

The biggest plus, I think, is potentially finding a better source of food.

I think someone is trying to make a rope??

lets make a bucket thing outta stone and use it to gather the lava :D
If logic holds, the rope would probably catch fire and burn up if it got too close to the magma.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
The biggest plus, I think, is potentially finding a better source of food.
A note! If you make a fishing rod, you can just fish for food in a large enough natural body of water even if there aren't fish drawn. Because I'm not going to draw tonnes of fish, but also won't deny you that source of food.

A note! If you make a fishing rod, you can just fish for food in a large enough natural body of water even if there aren't fish drawn. Because I'm not going to draw tonnes of fish, but also won't deny you that source of food.
Gasp! Looks like I know what I'm doing after we build Fort Kickass over on the right.

Am I going to be the new Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.