Blorbs: Discussion Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then Elendra quickly amended the drawing to have Aza smited dead because.

Hey Holmi, we gonna need more sticks for the bonfire.

Anyway, on a more serious note: maybe we should retrieve some of the stone from the mines, so that we can make better tools from it? Pickaxes, normal axes, weapons, bricks to fortify the mine/fortress walls, et cetera.

On the note of retrieving the stone: can we make a ladder to climb up and down the mine paths without breaking our nonexistant necks and/or a pulley system to more easily retrieve stone from the mines?

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Anyway, on a more serious note: maybe we should retrieve some of the stone from the mines, so that we can make better tools from it? Pickaxes, normal axes, weapons, bricks to fortify the mine/fortress walls, et cetera.

On the note of retrieving the stone: can we make a ladder to climb up and down the mine paths without breaking our nonexistant necks and/or a pulley system to more easily retrieve stone from the mines?
I would be down for some of that.

Also, that pic of our three blorbs high-fiving made me smile.

bonfire

Why would we need a bonfire? Torches, sure, but a bonfire?
Because bonfire here is pretty much a large clump of torches being arranged together. :ferret:

This seems like a good idea. We've got three guys with picks down there, might be able to borrow their tools if they're done.

I still have my hammer, don't know how good it'd be for mining.

I mentioned to a couple people, but I think we can make good rope from the seaweed. But I think taking stone out shouldn't be much of a problem. A group could do it super-easy once they've finished mining, and tools could just be put together down there for convenience.

Also, that pic of our three blorbs high-fiving made me smile.
Same. :D

Where else are we supposed to refill our estus flasks?
best reference

Because bonfire here is pretty much a large clump of torches being arranged together. :ferret:
I'll see if I can get to it, but for now I've got a couple people I've agreed to help with.

Does making a fully automated Zombs-whacking machine count?
Forgot this one. Unfortunately, I'm a bit to gentle for war. ;)

I'll see if I can get to it, but for now I've got a couple people I've agreed to help with.
Eh, we have awhile before the day end.

I mentioned to a couple people, but I think we can make good rope from the seaweed. But I think taking stone out shouldn't be much of a problem. A group could do it super-easy once they've finished mining, and tools could just be put together down there for convenience.
Related thought: should we build a ladder up the tree trunk so we can get into the fort from the underground?

Speaking of stone tools, would we make one Minecraft style, or would we need a realistic way of putting them together?

Speaking of stone tools, would we make one Minecraft style, or would we need a realistic way of putting them together?
We were making the wood tool minecraft style already anyway. :v

Okay, I'm going to make some rope for the mining operation. If it stops being needed, we can use it on the battering-ram for retrieval.

Okay, I'm going to make some rope for the mining operation. If it stops being needed, we can use it on the battering-ram for retrieval.
Okay. Should someone (read: I) help you, or can the rest focus on making better tools first? Of course, there isn't actually any stone mined to make into tools in this turn yet, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.