Blorbs: Discussion Thread

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for dropping the rock. :3

I vote against flooding the tunnel, which would further weaken the ground, this in turn leading to the collapse of the fort and the failure of out only plan to stop the giant enemy crab. In other words, I vote against getting everyone killed.

Reactions: Dervish
I vote against flooding the tunnel, which would further weaken the ground, this in turn leading to the collapse of the fort and the failure of out only plan to stop the giant enemy crab. In other words, I vote against getting everyone killed.

Yeah, let's not be a dick for dicking sake.

That shouldn't happen, unless something goes wrong of course.

That shouldn't happen, unless something goes wrong of course.
This is Blorbs. Do you honestly expect everthing to to right?

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
If we kill C. Diddy, we should use it's shell for shields or walls or something

EDIT: What happened to the thing in the water

If we kill C. Diddy, we should use it's shell for shields or walls or something
Could we use the legs as materials for spears, picks and whatnot? Or, failing that, use it as some kind of siege weapon against other giant monsters? Of course, all of that is assuming that we're able to actually kill the hellspawn, but eh.

Uhm...
Well now. That's an anticlimax if I ever saw one.

Uhm...
Well now. That's an anticlimax if I ever saw one.
For those who need help following the story!

Small crab thing sees new thing, tries to nibble, can't, and then attempts to ride it.

The thing then attacks the small crab.

In distress the crab let out a cry, opening up an Under Portal.

Large crab came out of the Under Portal, but it was too late. Small crab was dead.

Large crab then immediately kills the thing that killed small crab.

With the thing dead, it picked up small crab's body, and wept.

Then large crab left, cradling the dead small crab.

you monsters

• Love
Reactions: Alphakoka
Jojo. How comfortable do you feel with that battering ram hanging over your head?

Aww. I kind of want to put a saddle on Crab Daddy and befriend him now.

Well, anyway, we still have the battering ram. Should we make another storeroom near the top of the fort in case of future attacks (so that we don't have to drag it all the way up again), or is the one at the base good enough for now?

For those who need help following the story!

Small crab thing sees new thing, tries to nibble, can't, and then attempts to ride it.

The thing then attacks the small crab.

In distress the crab let out a cry, opening up an Under Portal.

Large crab came out of the Under Portal, but it was too late. Small crab was dead.

Large crab then immediately kills the thing that killed small crab.

With the thing dead, it picked up small crab's body, and wept.

Then large crab left, cradling the dead small crab.

you monsters
Poor Crab Daddy. :<
Jojo. How comfortable do you feel with that battering ram hanging over your head?
Not very. I shall be moving posthaste.

Well, anyway, we still have the battering ram. Should we make another storeroom near the top of the fort in case of future attacks (so that we don't have to drag it all the way up again), or is the one at the base good enough for now?
I think a small ledge should be fine. Seeing as we don't have to worry about using it right now, I'm going to look into options for rope to make a pulley system for rechargeable use.

Someone topside, whack zombehs please. He's being an awful Blorb.

Status
Not open for further replies.