Blorbs: Discussion Thread

Do you want to set sail on the ship once it's completed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Herzi

I'm still figuring out how I'm going to make this tragedy up to you.

IM SO GONNA TAKE THE TREE STICKS THO

TRYN STAHP ME
Is that a challenge? *evil snicker, followed by maniacal laughter*

So uhm, guys? The ocean is churning a whole lot. That's... not a good thing, is it? Also, there's this thing way at the bottom left which I don't feel happy about at all.

IS IT PITHULU, COME AGAIN?

All I wanted to do was pick up a damn chest, and people are off fighting apocalypse level beasts and shit :I

So uhm, guys? The ocean is churning a whole lot. That's... not a good thing, is it? Also, there's this thing way at the bottom left which I don't feel happy about at all.
eh probably shockwaves from Treefall

We'll be fineeeee

I was surprised no one noticed it last turn when it first appeared.

Don't worry, I have a plan to kill it.

Battleplan: when Jorick lures the beast into the water, we jump onto the battering ram, slide it down the top of tree, and use our weight and the force of gravity to smash through Crabby Daddy's carapace.

Thoughts?

Battleplan: when Jorick lures the beast into the water, we jump onto the battering ram, slide it down the top of tree, and use our weight and the force of gravity to smash through Crabby Daddy's carapace.

Thoughts?
Just one. What happens if we miss? Not that I have a better idea, mind you; I'm just saying.

Just one. What happens if we miss? Not that I have a better idea, mind you; I'm just saying.
Remember, more blorbs in on the action the more likely you'll succeed / better you'll do. Look at the fortress creation! One blorb? One plank a turn. Two? More than double. Four? It went from less than half completed to fully down AND ALSO a ladder for easy climbing up and down.

I don't normally interject on plans, but a battering ram plan for this is actually pretty good.

• Thank You
Reactions: Holmishire
...What are those things on the giant evil crab thing's back? And do we even want to know?

Zombeh, stahp, don't do that, you'll flood the tunnel!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.