Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
150b8336cf93c4c677b470c6c8a75e54-jpg.95672
What's your name?
"Urano, Takara Urano."

How old are you?
"Dunno... from what I can remember I was turning forty eight next week...Pfft nah I'm just joshing you, I'm Sixteen."

How tall are you?
"Wow, getting my measurements already? You could at least take me to dinner first, but in all seriousness I'm at an overly healthy Five-foot Ten"

How much do you weigh?
"Last time I checked.... I think I clocked in at around 130... most likely."

What grade are you in?
"Eh, it's probably my second year give or take a few months."

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"Athletics, underneath all this soft skin is sheer muscle I assure you, buddy."

Are you playing any sports?
"Yeah, mainly track but I'm down with martial arts as well."

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"Nah, not like I couldn't dance or paint or anything, but I just never felt like it."

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm part of the Mathletes."

Your favorite color?
"Green."
Your favorite foods?
"Pizza, I mean it just offers so many options!"

Your most cherished item?
"A Double-headed fifty cent coin."

Five things you're good at?
"Okay, I can run really fast, uummm, Oh! I've been told my Cooking is pretty good.... Math just comes easy to me... My leg work has gotten me quite a few praises... and uhm.... I've also got an extremely good memory."

Four things you're bad at?
"Besides math, most nerd stuff just flies over my head....Terrible Puns, my greatest pleasure is my greatest downfall... Most stuff that doesn't interest me, I can get through classes on minimum requirements well enough but I can't really put effort into boring junk... I can not for the life of me play a single pleasant tune on any instrument."

Traits you look for in a friend?
"Eh, when I think of a friend I think of someone I can just pal around with, don't see why its gotta be more complicated than that. Someone I can laugh with, play games with, screw around with. I want friends who can enjoy themselves in my company, who think of a good time whenever they hear my name. Pals who I can just go out and chill with. I guess I just want people who like having me around and... I dunno enjoy talking with me or something. Eh, I guess I'm not really good at this whole emotional depth thing... sorry, buddy."

Traits you dislike in a person?
"Eh, I'm not really judgmental enough to really point out the flaws of others. And I'm pretty tolerant of most forms of annoyance in general. But I guess if I had to pick one thing that I hate to see in a person, it would be a lack of fun. People who take things seriously I can enjoy, but those who are incapable of having any form of fun just... don't do it for me..."

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Pfft, pants obviously."

Why?
"Heheheh, okay... long story short, I had a bunch of dude friends at my old school. We hung out, palled about and just had fun and all. Plenty of gals got all bothered by it and stuff, but I thoroughly enjoyed their company. Only problem? Well, they tried to hide it as much as they could but they just couldn't keep from seeking out my few up-skirt moments. Windy days, passing cars, and the likes became like a spy movie for them to try to peak without me catching them. To their knowledge, I never did, but they were just so obvious. I was flattered of course, and decided not to press it. Guys will be guys after all. But if I didn't have to wear that short little skirt I wouldn't have had any problem in the first place."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"Dunno, I'm here because my parents recommended it so.... I guess I just want to finish."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Some may call her carefree, others call her careless. No matter which term you prefer all agree that Takara Urano carries herself with an air of passiveness. Despite her low levels of care, Urano often performs to the best of her abilities when faced with challenges she enjoys. Even in bleak situations, one could easily assume that Urano just knows her limitations, as not even stress seems to have any affect on her. With an all powering drive to have fun with friends, Urano seems like a strange, unholy mix between a passive wallflower and a social butterfly. A socially passive ButterFlower, oh the horror that could be associated to such an unsteady mix.

Background History:
Not much to say really, Urano grew up in an upper middle class family with a little brother and little sister. As the older sister, Urano often had to entertain her younger siblings whenever the parents were away. At school, she became known as what many would call a jack of all trades. She was able to hang out with a variety of cliques at any given time, and was able to get along with male students as well as her gal pals. In fact, most of her good time buddies would come to her for advice on hooking up with her gal pals. Though her lack of effort in some classes infuriated several staff members, and would often leave her parents scratching their heads. This continued on through most of the schools she was sent to, until her parents figured maybe she needed something just a little bit different. Soon enough, Urano was off to Bloomfield.​

150b8336cf93c4c677b470c6c8a75e54-jpg.95672
What's your name?
"Urano, Takara Urano."

How old are you?
"Dunno... from what I can remember I was turning forty eight next week...Pfft nah I'm just joshing you, I'm Sixteen."

How tall are you?
"Wow, getting my measurements already? You could at least take me to dinner first, but in all seriousness I'm at an overly healthy Five-foot Ten"

How much do you weigh?
"Last time I checked.... I think I clocked in at around 130... most likely."

What grade are you in?
"Eh, it's probably my second year give or take a few months."

"Athletics, underneath all this soft skin is sheer muscle I assure you, buddy."

"Yeah, mainly track but I'm down with martial arts as well."

"Nah, not like I couldn't dance or paint or anything, but I just never felt like it."

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm part of the Mathletes."

Your favorite color?
"Green."
Your favorite foods?
"Pizza, I mean it just offers so many options!"

"A Double-headed fifty cent coin."

"Okay, I can run really fast, uummm, Oh! I've been told my Cooking is pretty good.... Math just comes easy to me... My leg work has gotten me quite a few praises... and uhm.... I've also got an extremely good memory."

"Besides math, most nerd stuff just flies over my head....Terrible Puns, my greatest pleasure is my greatest downfall... Most stuff that doesn't interest me, I can get through classes on minimum requirements well enough but I can't really put effort into boring junk... I can not for the life of me play a single pleasant tune on any instrument."

"Eh, when I think of a friend I think of someone I can just pal around with, don't see why its gotta be more complicated than that. Someone I can laugh with, play games with, screw around with. I want friends who can enjoy themselves in my company, who think of a good time whenever they hear my name. Pals who I can just go out and chill with. I guess I just want people who like having me around and... I dunno enjoy talking with me or something. Eh, I guess I'm not really good at this whole emotional depth thing... sorry, buddy."

"Eh, I'm not really judgmental enough to really point out the flaws of others. And I'm pretty tolerant of most forms of annoyance in general. But I guess if I had to pick one thing that I hate to see in a person, it would be a lack of fun. People who take things seriously I can enjoy, but those who are incapable of having any form of fun just... don't do it for me..."

"Pfft, pants obviously."

Why?
"Heheheh, okay... long story short, I had a bunch of dude friends at my old school. We hung out, palled about and just had fun and all. Plenty of gals got all bothered by it and stuff, but I thoroughly enjoyed their company. Only problem? Well, they tried to hide it as much as they could but they just couldn't keep from seeking out my few up-skirt moments. Windy days, passing cars, and the likes became like a spy movie for them to try to peak without me catching them. To their knowledge, I never did, but they were just so obvious. I was flattered of course, and decided not to press it. Guys will be guys after all. But if I didn't have to wear that short little skirt I wouldn't have had any problem in the first place."

"Dunno, I'm here because my parents recommended it so.... I guess I just want to finish."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Some may call her carefree, others call her careless. No matter which term you prefer all agree that Takara Urano carries herself with an air of passiveness. Despite her low levels of care, Urano often performs to the best of her abilities when faced with challenges she enjoys. Even in bleak situations, one could easily assume that Urano just knows her limitations, as not even stress seems to have any affect on her. With an all powering drive to have fun with friends, Urano seems like a strange, unholy mix between a passive wallflower and a social butterfly. A socially passive ButterFlower, oh the horror that could be associated to such an unsteady mix.

Background History:
Not much to say really, Urano grew up in an upper middle class family with a little brother and little sister. As the older sister, Urano often had to entertain her younger siblings whenever the parents were away. At school, she became known as what many would call a jack of all trades. She was able to hang out with a variety of cliques at any given time, and was able to get along with male students as well as her gal pals. In fact, most of her good time buddies would come to her for advice on hooking up with her gal pals. Though her lack of effort in some classes infuriated several staff members, and would often leave her parents scratching their heads. This continued on through most of the schools she was sent to, until her parents figured maybe she needed something just a little bit different. Soon enough, Urano was off to Bloomfield.​
This is the interest check, friend. Post it in the OOC since it's up now :)

Still accepting

Neeeed more schoolgirlsss :)

Image coming soon(need to nick it from my old sheet)

What's your name?

My name is Yuki Aksansa! Some call me Yu, others call me Yuka. Just don't call me Sansa as i hate being called that! It also reminds me of another Sansa and i look nothing like her!

How old are you?
Oh, 18 and a half. Old enough to drink, i think. Not that i ever do that.

How tall are you?
5 foot 4 inches, i think.
How much do you weigh?
Is that before or after breakfast? Just kidding! I have a swimmer's build but i kinda don't know my own weight. I know i'm not skinny and am thick, if you compare me to those zero waist freaks! Otherwise, i have a fair amount of meat on me and not fat.

What grade are you in?

3rd.

Atheletics. Turns out i'm a gifted swimmer and diver. That and swimming the entire length of the river may have caught the attention of some. What? I got bored of the regular pools and wanted to try my hand at river swimming!

I fence a lot and naturally, swim. I'm on the swim team and regulary practise. Sometimes, i swim in various clothes for a small challenge, sometimes because i forget that the swimwear is being cleaned or just can't be bothered to change.

Oh yes! I take part in the theatre! And I am involved with Art! Ok, i don't paint but they requested a model for the better painters and i volunteered. Extra credit, free soda and helps me with focusing on fencing moves during the sessions.

Any Academic Clubs?

Coding and Tech. I'm a proud geek and swimming won't always pay my bills! Coding will and i like tech. Maybe, one day, i'll build a death star!

Just kidding, but i do like tech and knowing about how it works, how to fix it and getting my hands on the latest toys.

Your favorite color?

It's a light pink, bordering on green. A light greeny pink.

Your favorite foods?

Seafood. I love all seafood even if it is bad for me. I am kinda addicted to spicy food as well but don't tell anyone! I don't want my roommate to kick me out for eating spicy food!

Don't have one.

Swimming and holding my breath. I mentioned i swam the entire length of the river,right?
Making friends, i think. I'm told i'm a nice girl and i like helping people.
Cooking.
Being a loyal friend.
I'm rather good at cosplaying!
Dancing, i look like a complete idiot when i dance and people ask if i'm drunk when i do so.
Bike riding, i can't get the hang of it and i think, i'm banned from ever touching a bike after the last time i rode one.
Painting. I am awful at it but being a model is my way of making up for it.
Erm... I'm kinda um.... sexually er... curious and um.... kinda want to experiment.

I look for a loyal friend, one that is understanding and willing to put up with my issues and my bowel. I like to chat to them and they won't judge me if i am a bit odd. They are kind to everyone they meet.

Bullies. Screw. THOSE. petty, acting as if they are better then everyone else, bigots, racists, short tempered, generally being assholes!

Both. But it's a one or another question, ain't it? So, erm...

ooo, this is tricky but i would say skirts. Cool in the summer, interesting to swim in and comfortable.

Why?

I had to choose one or the other.

I hope to complete my education, become good at coding and win some contests in fencing and swimming. I hope to move onto national swimming and maybe, become a champion of swimming and fencing. Provided that thing doesn't cost me them. He. He.
Personality:

I am friendly to everyone and like a good joke. I like meeting new people and i am a bit implusive. I admit that, i mean, i did jump into the river just because i felt like it and not consider the risks. I do get bored if i'm not challenged and like to test my own limits.
Background History:

Well, I grew up in the south side of the city with my two sisters,father and mother. My pa is a shop owner and my ma is a swim instructor. My sisters are older then me and i think, they work in hollywood although it may just be a lie they tell. I don't know, they buggered off to L.A a few years back and only send letters home every now and then. Good for using as spare paper! What? We have a massive row a few years back about me apparently wasting my life.
I always enjoy swimming and fencing from a young age and just got bored of the swimming pools. So, i jumped into the river during the last winter because i wanted to try my hand at swimming in very cold water and with my winter clothes, it was a welcome challenge. Sure, it was dumb but fun! Got a massive telling off though but it got me on the news and it only took me a few hours to swim the entire length of it! Thus this fancy school contacted me and here i am.
If that's all, i'm off to swim!

Here's mine.

Regarding the sexuality bit, it's not what you think. More of Yuki is just curious about her own sexuality and well, prone to being distracted. :)

The ooc is up plz post it there

STILL ACCEPTING :)

Don't be afraid .__________.

Come join us for super happy fun time adventures .__________________.

Still need 3rd and 1st years.

Pls join .____.

We will love you forever!

Otherwise snek will devour you ._______________.

alrite all ye fagits, get yer assus over t'tha Sign Upz n' mek a charectur alredy!

Hooray for Uneducated Yuri Pirate!