Blood of the Lamb

"I'd let you walk on your own if I thought that you'd behave, but so far you've shown that you have no intention of doing that," Arith informed the little unicorn calmly, depositing him in the shower and turning on the warm water. He undressed and stepped in with him this time, pulling the glass door closed as he set about washing up.

Considering that Felicity had no sense of shame, he managed to,wriggle out of his bottom piece, which was little more than a white satin triangle to,clear his groin and crystals attaching it around his hips, he let them clink to the floor before he was deposited into the shower. Which he still didn't understand. How did it rain inside? He did not know. More,magic he assumed. He then huffed and let the water cleanse him. Still not bothering with soap,or anything, though he sniffed the stuff, such was a,bit strong for him. He didn't like soap, it burned his eyes. And it tasted bad. Water was good enough for him. And he made sure to sit on the smooth floor as the water cascaded,over him. He didn't feet like standing nor looking at Arith.​

Arith had noticed last time that the male used no soap, and so he had gotten a scentless one delivered this morning, and he handed it down to him. "Use this to wash yourself," he ordered him, expression and tone suggesting a no-arguments sort of situation. "It will make you much cleaner than just water," he added wryly, and set about washing his own hair.

Felicity, took the soap, and he sniffed it. Finding it had no scent. He was pleased by this. Though he missed the sell of fresh flowers and set grass from the forest. He would make do with what he had and he sculrubbed himsle Reith the soap as Arith did. Once then he risnedbiff, shaking his head and getting water all over the place. He sighed and then clambered out of the shiwer, slipping a bit but managing on his own. He was dripping water on the floor as he stood there, watching Arith. He wasn't anything to sneeze at that was for sure. Felicity was quite tiny in comparison.​

The vampire, well muscled and not overly large but impressive enough, finished washing and rinsing himself and stepped out of the shower, looking the unicorn up and down musingly. "Towel," he informed him as he handed him the black cloth, using one himself to dry his hair and body and then wrap around his waist.

Felicity rubbed the towel on his face, it was soft and a little coarse. So He dried himself off, making sure to get his horn too. And once he was dry he simply tossed the towel back at Arith and strode out to the warm bathroom. He didn't want to be around Edith too terribly right now. And he was hired again, he wanted to go back to his window upstairs. So He simply huffed and walked away,​

Arith's hand reached out, catching the youth by his arm and pulling him back. "Oh no you don't. We're going to have a little talk, you and I." He looked down at him with that cool gaze. "Now will you walk, or do I need to carry you?" He raised one eyebrow slightly as he waited for the male's answer.

Felicity frowned at Arith, Then He huffed and stuck his tongue out at the man. Then he tried to pull his arm free of Ariths grip, to no avail. He whined and tugged on her arm, trying to free himself but unsure how to escape the other. Then he stopped and poked at the floor, kicking at the rug.

"I'll walk..."​

"Good," Arith answered. His hand slid down to hold the smaller male's fingers, and he led him down to the living room, guiding him to sit on the couch beside him. "Now, we're going to talk," he repeated. "You are going to listen. If you have questions you may ask them, and I will answer them if I choose."

Felicity followed, reluctantly, but he didn't fight. He sat as far from Arith on the couch as the other would let him. Huffing and doing his worst pout, sluming into,the couch like a child might. Then he ceased to sulk and instead looked at Arith suspiciously. He mumbled something about how none of this was fair to,him. And then he went quiet.​

Arith raised an eyebrow slightly, and then he spoke. "You have been purchased and brought to me to serve as my food source. Whether I treat you well or poorly, gently or cruel, depends entirely on your behavior. If you anger me I will not hesitate to punish you. If you please me I will gladly give you reward."

"Well you tricked me."

He stuck his nose in the air and huffed, looking away from Arith. He looked a,bit hurt by that fact. He had been stolen from his home and tortured for months. And now He was food? Unheard of. It was preposterous and he would not stand for it.​

Arith raised an eyebrow, as he did, and answered with a dry tone, "And how exactly did I trick you?" He did not remember lying to or twisting any truths in his time with this little creature so far, so he quickly came to the conclusion that Felicity had decided he was tricked all on his own.

Felicity sputtered in alarm.

"I. You... AGH!"

He huffed loudly and anger flashed in his eyes. Yes, it was highly likely that he had not truly been tricked, but rather not informed of his place in the household. So He had been fed upon and was angry about it. So He accused Arith if trickery and lies to cope with it. But in truth he wasn't really angered so much as he was sad and not wanting anyone to see it. So He hid it with anger.​

"Go on, tell me how I tricked you," Arith prompted him, waiting with that infinite patience of his. He would train this little one to be better behaved, and it would likely take some time, but he had nothing to do and was willing to put in a little bit of effort to tame the best source of blood he had ever found.

"You... You know what you did!"

He turned to face away from the other man.,tuckingbhus thin,legs underneath himself. And curling up on the couch, folding his arms over hi s chest. He was so scrawny. It would take daysbefore he filled out again, he used to have a,little curve to him. But right now He was,stick thin. And he had almost no weight to his nobody. Rips,poked at his skin and he hand knobby looking,knees. Bed need a lot of fatty foods so he plumped back up.

"I don't want to talk to you."​

"Okay then," Arith answered calmly, leaving. He came back with a plate that had two slices of fluffy white cake on it. It smelled amazing, and he leaned against the window, looking out over the city as he ignored Felicity and took a bite of one of the slices. He was sure he had never had anything like that before.

Felicity didn't watch him leave. But he did watch when the other came back with cake. Now this was something he had heard of at some point. He knew it was sweet and fluffy and he had wanted some for as long as he had known of it. His mouth watered at the sight, but then he remembered that he was angry right now. And he huffed at Arith. Folding his slender arms over a narrow pale chest, crystals tinkling together. He tried to resist the urge to ask for some.​

Arith chuckled a bit internally though his face did not change, and he took another bite, making a quiet sound of appreciation. He was completely teasing Felicity at this point, but if leaving him to work out his issues on his own hadn't worked, perhaps bribing him would.

He was very stubborn. But it seemed even a small unicorn could not resist the temptation of a sweet treat. He did have animal,instincts, to an extent. And everything said that the cake was a lie, another trick. But he walked up to Arith anyway, and he poured up at the man. Hands fisted at his sides.

"I... Can I have some... too?"

He felt a little degraded having to ask for something. Felicity would require rigorous training and redirection. For he had spoiled himself in the forest, and he was quite a brat.​