Blood of the Lamb

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Arith looked over his shoulder while the male worked, observing quietly. "Well done," he told the youth with a pat when he was finished, and he offered his hand to him. "Let's go inside and get you cleaned up." Felicity needed to be bathed, after being touched by those lowlifes.

Heniddedenthusiastically and took Ariths hand. Letting the man guide him inside and tithe water room again. He was going to,figure out how it rained indoors eventually. He just needed to explore a bit. He learned something new nearly every day. Once he was under the shower spray he ysed the soap like he had been taught and scurbed himself down,even sitting in the shiwer floor and scrubig the soles of his feet. He couldn't get his hair though so he let Arith do that for now, and he washed his horn of course. Rinsing off after he was dine he splashed around for a bit before hopping out and proceeding to slip into his butt on the floor with a yelp. He looked confused. Not quite fathoming how he coukd have possibly slipped... On a wet floor. With wet feet.. Clearly he wasn't as smart as he ought to be at times.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian gave a low, quiet laugh as he stepped out, drying himself with a wave of his hand and then reaching down to help Felicity up. "The floor is smooth, not like grass or dirt," he told him bemusedly. "If you aren't careful, you'll slip when it's wet." He wrapped a towel around the male and started to briskly rub him down.

Felicity gladly accepted the help to hus feet, glaring at the floor with a most adorable pout. The he giggled when Arith quickly dried him with a soft towel, and he shook hus head, flinging water droplets all over Arith dry body. But then Felicity made themistake of turning around, hus body clashing with Ariths, just barely touching as he scorched away, but that didnt keep him from seeing everything. And he flushed with color, hiding his face in his hands and making a little whining sound. This was nit the time for all the breeding. Felciity didnt know it was just casual sex. He really thought it meant something. And if he fond out itherwise it woukd break his little heart. He was so innocent, and far too trusting. He'd have to learn at some point.​

Arith looked a bit surprised when the male made that strange whine. He reached to move the hands out of the way and tilt the youth's head up so he could properly see him. "What's wrong?" he questioned. He investigated the male's bruises again, thinking it was perhaps pain.

Felociry wobbled a little from one foot to the other, tail curling and uncurling nervously. He looked anywhere but at Arith, unabke to handle actually looking at him when he didnt have any clothes on. Showering with him wasnt quite the same, Felicity wadnt oaying attention then. But niw he had actually,looked and he was flustered, granted he was aching a littlw. He was embarassed more thananything if judging by the delightful pink color all over his face and ears.

"N-Nothing."

Arith was at half-mast after the shower, he always got mildly turned on by the feeling of hot water running over his body. So right now he was a fairly impressive sight. He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at Felicity, so tiny and easy to break. "It doesn't seem like nothing. Don't lie to me little one," he prompted.

He tried to turn his face away, but Arith was holding him steady. And he whimpered this time, melting under Arith taunting gaze. He wriggled around a but uncidentally shaking his rear by doing that. And he clamped his hands between his,legs to hide a tiny erection again. He wasn't sure why that happened when he saw Arith sometimes. He didnt quite have sex and pleasure figured out entirely yet. But he would learn.

"No, its nothing!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you lie to me," Arith said, expression and tone turning stern, "you'll be punished." He looked down at him with a small frown. "I don't enjoy it when you test my patience little one. I've gone through a lot of trouble for your sake today, you know." The way he said it made it seem like there was much more emotion behind it than there really was.

Felicity insisted.

"I'm not lying I'm not! Its Nothing, really!"

He wasn't sure what Arith meant by punishment, but since he did know,he wasn't afraid if it... Yet. Now the look Arith gave him was a bit frightening as was his stern tone. He managed to get out of Arith grip and he backed away, eyes shut and shaking his head defiantly. He had yet to be punished yet in this household. It seemed today would be the day he learned a lesson about lying,l.​

Arith raised an eyebrow, and then reached out to scoop Felicity up, carrying the youth over his shoulder rather than in his arms as he usually did, off to the bedroom. He deposited him there, and clipped a chain to the back of the diamond collar that the youth still wore. It was a precious metal and so wouldn't be bothered by a bit of soap. "I told you not to lie to me," he said simply, and then he sat down on the edge of the bed and bent Felicity over his knee, his hand coming down onto the delicate rear with a firm smack.

Felicity squirmed and whined loudly as he was carried, kicking his little feet in protest but to no avail. When he was deposited on the bed and a chain was clipped to his collar he began to kick and struggle, and then he squealed angrily when he felt the sting on his rear. Writhing on Ariths lap and babbling nonsense in alarm. Arith had hit him... Actually, HIT him. He was mortified. And he was bared to the man, still a little damp. Squirming and consequentially rubbing his little erection on Ariths thigh without meaning nor wanting to. But it happened, and turns out the spanking would onky turn him on more despute his embarassment and outrage at being treated this way. He didnt like it at all.​

Arith looked down at the male without sympathy. "You are not," he said firmly, "to lie to me." And he spanked him again, on the other side this time. He was making sure that the stubborn little thing would associate lying with punishment by reminding him of why he was being spanked with every slap.

E whimpered and quickly went from angry to devastated that he was being hit by someone he trusted. He understood that lying was wrong, but he hadn't wanted to pester Arith and had tried to hide it. He saw his error now, in doing that. He understod noe that lying and dishonesty upset Arith and hopefully he wouldnt fall to error again. But currently, he was unsatisfied and with a stinging burn on his rear. He had onky been hit twice and he was asking Arith to stop.

"Please please, I- I wont do it again! Pleeease stoooop!"

Arith paused. "Say you're sorry," he told him, "and I will stop." He gave one more slap, just to prompt him, and then waited. He hadn't gone hard enough to bruise the little thing, he had been manhandled enough today, but hard enough to make his point. Felicity needed to learn manners.

He shook his head in defiance, which wouod no doubt earn him a few more smacks. He wasn't aware of the lengths Aruthcould go to in teaching him obedience and manners. Anf aftet being hit a couple more time he succumbed.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry please!"

His voice was soft and gentke even when he was begging. Like a soft breeze over Arith ears. He was crying now, but he,wouldn't cry long. He really was sorry now, he had learned his lesson however short it had been.

He shuffled and clung to Ariths let, leaking prelim onto a well toned thigh unknowingly. Well... He knew but he was quite distracted. He was hoping for Arith to make the burning sensation go away...​

"That's better," Arith said, satisfied. He rubbed the stinging rear with his hand, soothing it , and looked bemusedly down at the sniffling youth. Who didn't seem aware that the punishment had turned him on. That was amusing, to say the least. His other hand came down to rub the youth's head.

It took Felicity a moment to realize he was aroused to end, and made a small sound that sounded like a whimper mixed with a tiny moan. He tried to get off Ariths lap but his krgs didnt support him and he ended up soralwed across his thighs again,rear on display and his little erection caught between his own stomach and Ariths leg. He was in quite a... Sticky predicament. And he hadnt the slughtestclue hiw to solce his problem as he wasnt sure was self service was.​

Arith held him in place, looking down at the male and shifting his leg slightly so it rubbed. "What is it you want, little one?" he prompted. "No lies this time. Tell me what's wrong." His mismatched eyes shone like gems as he looked down at the other with a calm, knowing gaze.

Felicity squirmed a little and choked on a moan, it came out sputtered and odd. He tried to grind in to Ariths thigh, but was unabke to get the friction he desired. It felt so good.

"I need.... I need... I..."

He couldnt get the words out, he was too flustered, too aroused. But his body said it all. The flush if pink to his skin, his little kavender tufted tail flicking wildly behind him, seeking something to wrap around. He clawed at Arith leg and the sheets in front of him. Seeking purchase but finding none. He was lost in a fog of lusy he had yet to fully understand, but this time he did not fear it. Becaude he knew he was with Arith.​