Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vladimir let go of his brother's shirt and stared into his eyes. "This isn't over" said Voltorí as he walked away. Vladimir ran his hands through his hair in frustration. The one time he tries to see zella in peace, this happens

Zella hangs her head her hair falling around her concealing her face mostly "Im sorry...I didnt mean to cause a fight..." her voice is low

Vladimir lifted her her head and gave her a quick kiss. "It wasn't your fault, you have nothing to be sorry for"

Zella blinked surprised then hugged Vlad tight "Is there anything that I can do to prove im different to your family?"

"It's complicated" he said looking into her eyes. "Our family is a bit different from most, we haven't really been accepted by many people" he knew no matter what he or she did things wouldn't change

Zella looks back up into his eyes sadly "Why? You can tell me I promise not to tell anyone else" her voice is soft

"We're just different, its always been that way" he said looking into her eyes. "I should probably take you home now." He said softly his hair draped over his face now

Zella looks down frowning "Will I see you again?" she fidgets with her red sash nervously

Vladimir softly stroked her cheek and whispered "Of course"he then softly kissed her.

Zella closes her eyes savoring the kiss kissing Vlad back warmly, relieved he said yes

Vlad stopped kissing her and stared into her eyes, his face only a few inches from hers. He wished they could have stayed there together; he loved every moment he spent with her. Did he love her? He couldn't figure out how he felt for her. He wanted nothing more than to be with her, but on the other hand they hadn't known each other for very long. It was a mental battle that he couldn't resolve.

Zella gazed back into his eyes her breath mingling with his in the frigid air but she always felt so warm around him. She wished he wouldnt leave she loved being with me he made her feel special and she wanted to know more about him. She felt....something for him, what she didnt know but she new it wasnt something she could just ignore. "Umm...Vlad? would you...ummm...Would you like to come to my place with me? You dont have to spend the night but we could continue talking....If you want" she blushes looking away

Vlad answered a little quicker than he could think. "Sure, we could do that" he said taking her hand in his

She smiles happy he said yes and holds his hand back gently "Great! Shall we get going then?" she starts walking back down the slope

He smiled back at her and began to follow "lead the way"

Still barely able to see in the dark she stumbles slightly, halfway down the slobe she slips and trips over a rock gasping Zella falls and tumbles down the rest of the way

Vladimir rushed to Zella's side concerned. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked helping her up

Groaning softly she rubs her head her dress covered in dirt in spots small sticks tangled in her hair. Looking up at Vlad she blushes embarrased "I uh I think so..." suddenly the scent of blood fills the air

Vlad picked a few sticks out of her hair before the scent of her blood filled his nose. He turned away from her as his eyes turned purple and his fangs extended. "Dammit not now!" He thought to himself as he tried to regain his composure

Zella frowns at his actions wondering why he suddenly turned away from her. "Whats wrong Vlad? Did I do something wrong?"

Status
Not open for further replies.