Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad loved having her close to him, she just made him feel happier. "Yes I do"

She hesitates then looks up into his eyes again hers curious "Then would you tell me why you live away from others and why the villagers are...weary of you and your family?" her voice is nervous but innocent not wanting to ruin the moment

"We are just used to being by ourselves. As for the people, they are just hostile toward people that they don't understand." As Vlad spoke he almost let go of her, he trusted her but not enough to tell her what he was

"Okay I trust you" she smiles warmly then rests her head against his chest softly "Mmm your always warm no matter how cold it is, I envy that" her voice is teasing and soft as she closes her eyes

Vladimir wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Well, now I can hold you and we both win."

Zella smiled comforted and warmed by his arms around her she felt....Safe. Her scent surrounds Vlad clinging to her skin she smells of roses, jasmine, and something uniquely her "Mm I like winning"

Vlad smiled looking down into her eyes. "I'm really glad I got to see you tonight"

Zella's smiles staring back into his "As am I, even though it was under not so good circumstances im glad I met you at the tavern" Looking up at him her face a few inches from his "How old are you Vlad?"

Looking down at her he saw into her mind. He hated using mental powers with her but if he told her his true age, it would be a dead giveaway. "I'm 19" he said

Zella's mind is a complete blank to him not showing him anything. She smiles "Im 18....Umm do you umm...." deciding to change what she was gonna ask she looks up at the stars "Do you like the night sky? The stars and moon?"

"Yes I do, now why don't you ask what you wanted to initially" he said sensing her keeping something from him.

Blushing lightly she avoids Vlad's eyes "Umm...Do you like me?" her voice is shy and nervous

Vlad smiled and looked into her eyes. "Yes, I do. Do you like me?"

Zella smiles big blushing deeply "Yes I do, very much so. Even though I hardly know anything about you"

Vlad smiled brightly. "Maybe we are just drawn to each other" Said vladimir, his face nearly touching hers

"Maybe..." Zella leans in even more her lips nearly touching his "What are you thinking right now?" her voice is quiet

"Right now, I'm thinking I want you" Vlad held her close and softly kissed her. He lips warm against his naturally cool skin

Zella hesitates a moment surprised then smiles kissing him back timidly his cool lips feeling so foreign against hers, she runs her hands up his back over his coat leaving them against his upper back

Vladimir placed his hands on her hips and let his mind go blank as his kissed her. Despite being un-dead, he'd never felt more alive

She smiles against his lips kissing back slightly more bravely, Im kissing a man thats nearly a stranger....But my heart is soaring. Zella runs her hands up his neck sliding her fingers into his hair

Status
Not open for further replies.