Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad struggled to get his fangs to retract. "No....I just.." Vlad used mental powers to weaken his own sense of smell. His eyes and fangs returned to normal. "Sorry, everything's ok"

Zella looked confused going to stand up she winces sitting back down, pulling up her dress to reveal her legs she finds a medium sized gash on her calf. "Ow...Okay now I feel that. Great..." she sighs

"Hey, I'll take you home and I can just come another time if your leg isn't feeling well" he said trying to keep his fangs from dropping

Zella frowned not wanting to leave him "No its ok, It's not that bad ill just bandage it when I get home....Unless you want to leave" her voice is quiet

He didn't know what to do. He truly wanted to stay with her, but he also didn't want to put her in danger. He was for the most part in control of his hunger, but he didn't want anything to happen to her and he didn't want to lose her if she found out about him.

"No its not that." He said as he took her hand in his. "How does it feel when you walk?"

Zella hesitates a moment before standing up she winces when she puts wait on her leg "I think I sprained my ankle....Im sorry for being such a nuisance". She looks guilty holding Vlad's hand hers cold

"Here, I'll take you home" he said as he put one of Zella's arms around his shoulders then picked her up carrying her in his arms. "Which way?" He asked as he began walking

Surprised he could pick her up so easily she wraps her arms around Vlad's neck holding onto him looking where we were "You dont have to carry me...I know im not light" her voice is embarrassed blushing lightly

He smiled down at her "Don't worry, I got you" He was trying his best to keep calm though the scent of her blood was practically taunting him.

She smiles softly then points toward the south where some lights could be seen from the village "That way". Zella rests her head against Vlad's shoulder loving his arms around her

Vlad carried her home and opened the front door. The interior of the house was dark but his eyes were used to that. "Welcome home" his fangs were throbbing at this point. He let them extend for a bit knowing that Zella couldn't see them

Unable to see much of anything Zella frowns but then smiles hearing Vlad welcome her home she giggles softly "There should be a candle next to the bed on the table, im sure its hard to see in this dark". Wanting to thank him for his taking care of her she kisses him on the cheek softly

Vlad retracted his fangs immediately feeling Zella's lips against cheek. Vlad moved over to the table and lit the candle, creating a Orange shadow that danced around the room. It wasn't until after that he realized he was holding Zella with one arm. He didn't know of any humans capable of doing that. He hoped it wouldn't raise too many questions and laid Zella on her bed

Zella sighed happy to be able to see Vlad again but he looked so serious she frowns slightly wondering what was wrong. She notices he was lifting her with only one arm....Wow he must be a lot stronger than he looks. Once he lays her on the bed she gazes up at him "Thank you Vladimir, your kinder then most people I know" her voice is soft.

Vlad put his arms on either side of her so that he was leaning over her smiling as he looked into her eyes. "I'm just glad I could help"

Zella blushed at how close Vlad was to her staring up into his eyes "I umm...I should bandage my leg...." her voice is nervous

Vlad stood upright and looked around. "Where would your bandages be?"

She points to a desk beside the wall. "In that drawr should be some" she sits up

Vlad opened the drawer and pulled out some bandages to wrap her leg. He walked over to her and began putting it around her leg "you should feel better soon"

Zella blushes deeply as he starts to bandage her still bleeding leg the smell filling the air. Flinching slightly at the pain she smiles faintly "Thank you Vlad...Im sorry im such a cluts" she looks away embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.