Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vladimir stopped kissing and smiled looking into her eyes. He couldn't exactly explain how he felt for her. He couldn't say he loved her, he didn't know her all that well. But he definitely felt more than a simple "like"

Zella gazed back up into his eyes slightly dazed by the turn of events, she smiles warmly "Now that was not what I expected. It was much better"

"It was amazing" he said as took her hands in his. "Come on, I want to show you something"

"Okay" She follows him smiling, completely trusting Vlad "What is it?"

"You'll see in a moment, you're going to love it" said vlad as he lead her into the woods behind the village

Zella was curious as he led her away from the village having trouble seeing in the dark she holds onto his hand tight. "Its very dark out here...I can hardly see"

"Trust me, we're almost there" he said as they began to go up an inclining surface.

She stumbles slightly "Hmm If you say so" she looks around trying to see anything

Vlad lead her to a cliff overlooking a huge ocean. The full moon casting a white reflection in the water below. The calm ocean waves and the occasional insect noise created a calming mood along with the beautiful sight of the moon and water

Zella gasps softly at the sight her eyes bright she smiles amazed by the beauty of it "Oh its so beautiful! I love it!" suddenly she hugs Vlad close

Vlad hugged her back, smiling at her reaction. "I told you"

Zella giggles softly her long blonde hair shinning in the moonlight, she looks up into Vlad's scarlet eyes happily then suddenly leans up and kisses him softly

Vlad watched Zella, pleased when he saw how happy she was here. He looked down into her deep blue eyes and smiled as she kissed him. He put his hands on her waist and kissed her back

She runs her hands into his soft hair kissing him slightly more passionately loving his arms around her. Suddenly theres a rustle. someone was approaching from the woods, Zella pulls back frowning wondering who it could be. The man Vlad was with in the market earlier that day steps out looking not too happy

Vlad pulled back and looked over to the source of the noise, surprise striking him as he saw his brother coming through the path Vlad and Zella had taken "Voltorí, what are you doing here?"

Zella held onto Vlad's hand standing next to him frowning at the man that Vlad seems to know - Voltori. Voltori looks at us accusingly "I thought you were acting different after this human left our home earlier so I followed you to see what she intended. And I find this" He gestures at us his tone hostile

Vlad stared angrily at Voltorí for referring to Zella as a human; implying that the could be something else. "It's none of your concern" he said holding zella's hand

Feeling like shes to blame Zella takes a step up to Voltori extending her hand out to him smiling nervously "Um hello you must be Vladimir's brother, my name is Zella its a pleasure to meet you. Im sorry if I caused any strife" her voice is polite and friendly waiting for Voltori's response

Voltorí hesitantly and emotionlessly shook her hand before turning to Vlad. "What the hell is this" Voltorí said to vladimir in a hostile tone. "These people hate us and suddenly your falling for one of them?"

Vladimir grabbed Voltorí by the shirt and pushed him back. "She isn't like them, she doesn't think the same way as the others. But this is none of your concern"

Zella gasps softly at the sudden hostility frowning she steps up beside both Vlad and Voltori looking at them both "Im sorry I didnt mean to cause any harm or tension between your family, I dont hate Vlad or your family I dont judge others until I get to really know them. What the villagers have done to your family is wrong and petty. Please dont fight over me" She gently places her hand on Vlad's arm thats holding Voltori's shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.