Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell of her blood was so enticing. He could practically taste it. He held back his fangs and forced a smile. "No problem, there's no need to be sorry"

Zella frowned at Vlad "Whats wrong?" she tilts her head slightly her eyes intense as they stare into his, she could tell something was bothering him

"Nothing, I'm fine." He said trying to sound convincing as he looked into her eyes

Gazing back into his she leans down softly placing her hand on Vlad's cheek her eyes warm. "What are you thinking right now?"

He gave a small smile, but it was more sincere than the last. "Just thinking about you" he was finally able to restrain his hunger and block out the scent of her blood

She smiles softly "Oh? And what about me? I hope nothing bad" she teases lightly

He smiled back at her. "Just thinking of how luck I am to have found you" he said softly before kissing her

Surprised at his words and sudden kiss she smiles kissing him back passionately her hands running into his thick hair

Vlad laid her down on her bed and kissed her lovingly. He couldn't explain how he felt so passionate toward her but he couldn't deny that he definitely felt strongly for her. Vlad moved down to her neck and kissed tenderly down the curve of her neck

Her eyes widen at his sudden actions not use to being touched by any man, but she loved the way he touched and held her it felt warm and comforting. Kissing him back she smiles, but when he starts to kiss down her neck she shudders lightly breathing deep her pulse thumping against his lips. "Ahh now thats not fair Vlad" her voice is teasing

Vlad's fangs were practically begging him to feed from her as he felt her pulse against his lips. Every heartbeat sent a wave of pleasure through him but he would remain in control, he wouldn't let his hunger win.

Vlad smiled looking down at her "how is it unfair?"

Last edited:
She smiles up at him gazing into his scarlet eyes "Because thats cheating it feels too good". She leans up placing a soft kiss on Vlad's neck next to his throat

Vlad smiled as he felt her lips on his neck. He looked down into her eyes. "Zella" he whispered as he thought carefully about what he was going to say. He didn't understand his words but he knew they were true. "I love you"

Zella looked up into his eyes blinking surprised at his words, he loved her? "Y-you love me? But you just met me yesterday" her voice is somewhat confused.

"I know, but I have never felt like this for anyone. You're special to me" Vlad looked to into her eyes hoping he didn't freak her out. If worse came to worse he'd just steal her memory of tonight

Zella gazed into his eyes silent for a moment still stunned by his words, then she slowly smiles big. "I love you too Vlad, its crazy but I havent felt this way with anyone else either" she blushes lightly

Vlad stared back into her eyes and smiled. He couldn't think of what to say, he was just happy. He lightly brushed her hair out of her face and softly kissed her.

Smiling she closes her eyes kissing him back lovingly running her hands up the back of his neck into his hair loving this moment.

Vlad smiled against her lips, he placed his hands on her hips pulling her closer to him. He made his way down her jaw line and softly sucked on her neck. He was careful not to trigger his hunger again, instead he kept his mind simply on pleasing her

Zella shivers at his lips on her jaw and neck tilting her head subconsciously to expose her neck more to him. His kisses were torturous but she couldnt find the will to make him stop, she was enjoying it too much. Smiling she gazes down at him "Will you spend the night with me Vlad?" her voice was hesitant and soft

Status
Not open for further replies.