Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad reached out to retrieve his coat "Thank you" he said forcing a small smile. "How are things back in the village?" He asked remembering the events from earlier. He hoped things had calmed down there, or if they haven't maybe they still didn't know who killed the men. So many possibilities and so little could be done

"Your welcome....Umm okay I guess there was a murder and a lot of people are talking about it but nothings really come up. I went home though so I haven't been around them" she frowns slightly noticing his forced smile and odd demeanor "Is something wrong? I didnt mean to intrude..." she looks down feeling stupid for coming

"No, nothing is wrong" he said looking at her. "We just aren't the most liked people down there. People just hate us for whatever reasoning they have" He took a quick glance back inside his house seeing that his brother was nowhere to be seen. "How come you aren't afraid of us like everyone else?"

"I've noticed, I dont see a reason to hate or fear you. Yes you live up in a....well dark castle but many people like to live away from others" she's starts playing with her hair again nervously "So far you have been nothing but kind to me... I dont know your family but none of you have given me a reason to fear you"

"That just might be the kindest thing I've heard since I lived here." Vlad said smiling, the first real smile he had given in days. "Are you busy tonight?" He asked looking into her beautiful blue eyes

She smiles looking back into his scarlet eyes loving his smile "Well I hope you hear even kinder words toward you in the future" blushing softly she shakes her head making her hair swirl around her "No Im off work and Ive already ran my errands. You have a very handsome smile by the way"

"Well what if we met up later tonight, near the common area of the village. I'd finally be able to see you without anyone trying to hurt each other." If Vlad were able to, his cheeks would have turned a light red. "Thanks you, I don't really have much reason to smile these days"

"Sure that sounds good, ya we've met under some rough circumstances....But I would love to get to know you better" Zella's eyes brighten as she smiles "Well hopefully I can see more of it, I like it"

"I can't wait, I'd love to get to know you as well. Well I guess I'll see you then'' he said smiling, he couldn't help but smile at this point. Excitement was beginning to take over him

"Me too, see you soon" Zella starts to walk back to the village. You notice your coat she gave back to you has her scent still clinging to it

Vlad noticed her scent still on his coat as he slung it over his shoulder. He went back inside to finish talking to Voltorí.

Later on that night, Vlad pulled on his coat and headed out to meet Zella. He was excited but nervous at the same time. He'd never had any type of feelings for a human before and he wondered what it would be like if she found out he was a vampire. He decided he wouldn't tell her just yet, he didn't want to risk it. For now, he'd just try and be happy while he was with her

Zella fussed over her hair and clothes before going to the spot her and Vlad were suppose to meet smiling, she didnt know why he intrigued her so much but she couldnt help but want to be around him and gets to know him more. As she arrives at the spot she looks up at the clear night sky gazing at the full moon and stars sighing softly

"Hello there" said vladimir as he walked up behind her. He noticed that she had made herself look special for the same and was upset with himself for not doing the same. "You look amazing" he said smiling at her

Zella jumps slightly startled at Vlad's voice behind her, turning to him she smiles "Hello, your awful sneaky arent you?" her voice is soft and teasing. She blushes looking down "Oh um thank you, you look very handsome as well"

Vlad walked up to her and looked into her eyes "well I've spent quite some time sneaking through the village" he said smiling.

She shakes her head slightly at him smiling "That makes you sound like a peeping tom you know" Zella looks up into his eyes wondering what he was thinking

"Well I think we can rule that one out. I'm never here long enough to do that" he said and gave a small laugh. He scared deeper into her beautiful blue eyes completely captivated by her

She giggles softly "Yet you risk coming here to meet me, should I take that to mean im special?" her voice is soft gazing back into his mesmerizing scarlet eyes unconsciously moving closer to him

"I think we can say that" he said as he moved closer to her. Before he realized he had moved, he place his hands on her hips and held her close. "You also risk coming to see me. So does that mean I'm special?"

She looks surprised at his actions blushing deeply her hands resting against his chest "Maybe just a tiny bit, Vlad....Do you trust me?" She waits nervously anxious for his answer

Status
Not open for further replies.