Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vladimir didn't know what to say, he didn't want to sound like a jerk but he also didn't want her to feel like she owed him anything. He would hate himself for this but he had no choice. Vlad used his mental powers to make.Zella dizzy and blurred her vision for a few seconds. When her senses finally recovered, he was gone

Zella swayed slightly getting light headed suddenly, after a few moments it passes and she looks around seeing Vlad had disappeared she frowns and sighs muttering to herself "Great you chased him away...Smooth Z...." she starts to walk home the cold chilling her to the bone. Once she gets home she goes to take off her cloak but sees shes still wearing Vlad's coat, crap he forgot his coat....guess ill return it tomorrow. taking it off herself she goes to put it on her coat hangar but she catches the scent of something warm and masculine, realizing its from the coat she smiles liking it

Vladimir saw that the men were finally gathering themselves. Once they saw him, anger and hatred flared from all of them. One of the men pulled out a blade and charged Vlad. "I'm going to kill you!" Screamed the man as he drove the blade deep into Vlad's stomach. Vlad simply smirked and said "nice try" before tearing the man's throat out. He pulled the knife out of his stomach and threw it at another man in the group. The last of the group scrambled backward, fear consuming him as he watched his partners die. Vlad pulled the man close and drained him of his blood. After feeding, Vlad went about hiding the bodies

Zella kicked off her boots and hung up her cloak wanting to get out of her wet clothes, she changes into her pajamas then falls into bed exhausted by the nights events and cold she falls asleep within minutes her long golden hair spread out around her

The next morning Vladimir and his brother strolled into the village to get some things from a market. "These people have so much hate in their hearts for someone they don't even know; yet they call us monsters" said vladimir looking around at the passing villagers. His brother gave a small smile "I vote we give them a reason to fear us"

Zella was shopping through the market buying some groceries and browsing a jewelers wares when she noticed Vlad approaching the market with another man. Glad to see he was well but afraid to approach him sense he obviously wanted nothing to do with her after last night she continues to look at the jewelry her cloak on but the hood down

Vladimir went about looking for the things they needed, then he saw Zella. He wasn't sure if he should approach her or not. He couldn't exactly explain last night without revealing himself as a vampire. He thought it was best to let her be until he found a better time

Seeing Vlad shopping near her she remembers his coat she still has at home, she walks up to him "Umm Hello Mr. Altair" she looks away shyly unsure if this was a good idea

Vlad looks down at her, getting the sense that she feels uneasy around him again. "You can just call me Vlad" he said then looked around awkwardly. "Listen, I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to just leave you, but I didn't want you to feel like you owed me something"

Looks up into his eyes somewhat surprised "Umm...Okay you can call me Zella or Z" she plays with a lock of air nervously her golden hair shining in the sun "Oh I thought you wanted to get rid of me....Its not that I feel like I owe you its just I like to to repay people that help me...I also enjoy your company...But if you wish me to leave you alone I understand" She looks down "You left your coat with me last night, would you like me to bring it to you later?"

Vladimir lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes. "I didn't want to get rid of you. I wish I could get to know you better, but you saw what happened last time people saw you with me. I'm sure you know what this village thinks I am, I don't want them to end up hating you or trying to hurt you because of me"

She looks up back into his scarlet eyes again surprised again at his actions "I dont care what other people think of me, if they judge me for who I spend my own time with then let them, I dont want to be around people that judge others so easily anyway" she blushes slightly "I dont believe you'll harm me" her eyes are stubborn but truthful

Vlad gave her a small smile. "I wouldn't ever hurt you." Vlad felt his brother give him a mental tug and spoke in his mind. 'We need to leave...now' Jasik looked over at his brother and gave him a nod. He turned to Sell a "I'm sorry, I have to go. Hopefully we can meet under normal circumstances soon" he quickly went to join his brother

Zella frowns confused why he was rushing to leave "Um okay I hope so too, be safe" she waves bye at him before going back to a vendor buying a couple of things then walking back home

Vladimir joined his brother and they both moved outside. "This town is going to get quite heated, it's best that we aren't here when it happens." Vlad was about to question his brother but his answers fell right infront of his eyes. Someone dragged a body out into the road and a pair of guards went to inspect it. Luckily it wasn't the one Vlad fed from. He watched as people began to talk amongst themselves and get more ampped up with each second passed. Vladimr and his brother were well outside of the village when the worst of it hit

Zella was curious what everyone was talking about going to see for herself she flinches slightly seeing the dead body, Ugh more death...I wonder what happened. She walks away from the crowd going home.

Later that evening Zella walks up to the Altair castle Vlads coat on her arm, she looks around cautious of her surroundings. I hope he's not busy...

Vladimir explained to Voltorí what happened with the men. They both agreed that they didn't have the evidence to pin it on them, if they find the one that Vlad fed from they might assume an animal attacked him. "I still say we give them a reason to be scared" Said Voltorí as he handed Vlad a blade. "Not yet, we won't attack them unless they attack first. They don't know how to kill us, so we don't have much to fear" said Vladimir though he still took the blade from his brother

Approaching the castle Zella gets nervous at the size of it slowly she walks up to the front door unsure of what to do she knocks and waits for an answer, This place is a little scary to go to alone at night....

Vladimir tucked the knife away under his shirt then went to answer the door. He was very surprised to see Zella standing at his front door. "Hello there" he said stepping outside with her

Glad to see Vlad at the door and not another family member she smiles big "Hello Vlad Im sorry if im disturbing you or anything I just wanted to return your coat....I didnt want you to catch cold or anything without it" she holds out his coat to him looking away shyly

Status
Not open for further replies.