Blood bound

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasik felt very uneasy. He couldn't explain it, but he felt like something was wrong. He tried to shake it off but the feeling wouldn't leave him. He decided to walk to the village to clear his mind.

Zella starts to back up as the men get close "You would defend a monster over your own kind? You stupid woman! Maybe we should teach you to stay away from strange men" the men grin a evil look in there eyes and Zella turns to run but she slips on the ice under the snow landing hard on her back knocking the air out of her, the men quickly surround her chuckling

Vladimir could feel the mental pull stronger now. He knew exactly who and where it was coming from. He rushed to the spot where he found zella surrounded by men. He ran at them and punched the first man in the face before he even had time to react.

Zella's gasps trying to catch her breath she sees a white blur and suddenly the man closest to her cries out stumbling back, seeing Vladimir was the cause she looks surprised sitting up slowly. The other men glare at Vlad surrounding him "Ah speak of the devil, we were just about to teach that girl to fear strange men...but I guess we could use you as an example before getting to her" they charge you at the same time

Vladimir grabbed one of the men's arms and snaps it with ease, then delivers an elbow to the face of a man trying to grab him from behind. He kicks one more in the throat then in the chest sending him flying backward.

Zella hearing the fighting and scream of pain from the men slowly stands up her clothes wet from the snow and looks around in a slight daze seeing her attackers moaning on the ground in pain. She then looks up at Vlad at a loss for words

Vlad stepped over one of the men and looked at Zella concerned. "Are you alright?" He could hear the men moaning in pain, making him proud of himself. He'd be back to feed from them later, but for now he focused on Zella. He held his hand out to her "Come on, lets get out of here"

Zella looks up at Vlad her eyes shocked shivering in her wet clothes "umm yes I think so....thank you, how did u find me?" she places her hand in his hers icy cold

"I was just wandering and happened to see it" he said as he lead her away from the men on the ground.

Zella follows him "Well im glad you did, thank you" she smiles warmly up at him but continues to shivering

Vladimir took his coat off and put it around her. "This should help." He looked around for anyone who might have seen the conflict in the street. He didn't need anyone to have more reason to hate him more than they already did

Zella looks up at him surprised holding his coat tight around her taking comfort in its warmth "Thank you....can I ask you something?" she follows his gaze not seeing anyone around the night eerily silent

She looks down nervously "Umm why did you rescue me? I mean Im really thankful but Im curious why you would risk being harmed or hated more for me..."

"Those men had it coming. It wasn't fair of them to attack you because of me. I could care less if they hate me"

"ahh...." She looks away awkwardly as it starts to snow lightly not knowing what to say

Vladimir sensed that she wasn't very comfortable around him. He began to think she was one of those who thought of him as a monster. He didn't know why it bothered him so much, but it did. He sighed and looked away "You should probably head home now" he said before walking back the way they had come

"Wait!" She runs after Vlad slightly slipping on the snow she stumbles falling against his back "Crap im sorry!" she takes a step back looking down again shyly "I uhh....To thank you for saving me I will do one thing for you....anything you want as long as its reasonable"

"That won't be necessary, I'm just glad I could help." He said as he helped her regain her composure. He took one last look into her eyes before walking back to the spot where he left the men

She looks back into his then frowns grabbing his arm gently "No I insist, I would like to repay you somehow" she looks away thinking for a moment "umm...maybe clean something for you? or uhh....cook you something?" she blushes lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.