Blind Date (From Hell!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently... enraged?
Well, she piques my curiosity >.>
Next?

And we're back! If you're just joining us, welcome to Blind Date!

Now we shall see the next lovely lady waiting to meet Ser K+! Lady #2:

This lady is serious. She is a perfectionist, and bound by the book. She is very knowledgeable. She is extroverted but prefers to work alone. She is honourable and generous.

How does she compare to Lady #1?

Seems like #2 is abit introverted and #1 is a bit extroverted, seems a little clichè
But honorable lassies are pretty nice.
And now number 3?

And finally, Lady #3:

This lady fails to learn from past experiences. She is easily bored and has anger management issues. She has no plan in life, regularly drinks alcohol and is a drug addict. (<__<;) She dislikes being alone, and she struggles to register emotions.

And there you have it! The third of our three lovely maidens. Now comes the time for you to make your choice! Who will it be? Number 1, 2 or 3?

O-O;
Well....
Uh... I suppose number 1's description is more appealing.
Something tells me #2's "Bound by the book" thing is a euphemism for something. >.>
But.... "Down to earth".. sounds like one too! TT~TT
Yeah, #1 it is.

*tenses up*

Then let's see who's behind curtain number 1!

This dark-skinned woman is 4'8" and is very fat. She has dark brown eyes and curly black hair twisted into dreadlocks. She has a round face and soft eyes. She wears plain clothes in light colours, and she has a noticable tattoo on her chest.

:D

Oh... I get it now...
Just as I thought.
*explodes*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sinful_Lust
Your new wife's name is Evangeline Kirkland and she's from Oregon. She's a career-focused handy woman who is in serious debt. She knows what she wants in life. In her spare time she likes reading and playing football.

She is fairly affectionate and has an average sense of humour. She is very attached, faithful and romantic, and she is not a very jealous person. She is quite mature, honest and respectful, is very good at communicating, and is not particularly interested in starting a family.

Awww, a good match, yes? Perhaps Evangeline could be convinced to have a child, if you want one? :D

Nay,
No, no XD
I still have my youth behind me
(Damn generator)
Thanks for having me here though!

Ah you're welcome. Thanks for playing! I'm just doing my job, spreading the love... ^-^

But, the idea of a 'very fat' Evengeline running around a football pitch amuses me greatly.

Ah, Satin, if only. :D

It's good to know others find this as hilarious as I do. :3

PinkArrow seems to be offline at the moment, so until she returns, we have an open slot!

Also, Disgruntled Goat and Diana, I'm coming for you guys!

Oh! So you're in Ninja mode! You're showing as offline to me. My apologies. We can continue now if you're ready.

Then here we gooooo!

Guy #2:
He struggles to see things outside his own perspective, and he can be quite oblivious in general. He tends not to finish what he's started, and is prone to feeling inadequate. He is quite fussy and excitable. He dislikes being alone, and is critical and stubborn. He is dishonest, and does not take other people's feelings into account.

^ Husband material right there. But, what do YOU think, Pink?

Why am I getting personalities opposite or pretty much the same as mine? XD

I think we'd argue too much considering he's fussy and stubborn. Again, with dishonesty, I really don't care for that. Being excitable is nice and I believe I could aid him to improve his perception of things/issues/people around him. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.