Blind Date (From Hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Awesome If you're willing to consider someone with green skin, blue hair and purple eyes, then that's an option. ;) Though, there isn't a Gen for actual alien species at the moment. Or you can have an anime-type partner if you prefer.

Lady #3 seems alright, but I think she's a little too intense for me.

Oh right, choosing time. I'm going to have to go with... Lady #2!

Always wanted to date an alien...big fan of mass effect for doing that so...maybe you can use stuff like that to your advantage.

Pick 6 races from various games and roll the dice, then do a character creator for appearance or a your personality gen deal would almost work the same, right.

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
Then lets pull back the screen and see Lady #2!

She is 6'1" with golden skin, hazel eyes, a long face and greasy dark brown hair. She is wide-hipped and wears practical, dark-coloured clothes. She often wears a glass bracelet on her right wrist. People tend to find her very attractive, and she looks younger than she really is.

She sounds quite nice. :3

Yay, she sounds like a cutie~ I'm also super jealous of her height.

Your new wife is Karla Boyd, a miner from South Dakota. (Random job again…) She's financially secure, and has no plans for the future. In her spare time, she likes playing chess and watching TV.

She will be very attached to you, quite affectionate, romantic and faithful. She can be pretty jealous, and equally dominant. She can be a little disrespectful at times. She is mature and communicates well enough, and she is fairly interested in starting a family.

All that's left now is to wait for a stork to arrive. :D

Reactions: Blue Satin Sashes
Can the stork arrive though? I don't think we have the right parts XD

Okay...you got my attention. I need to see more of this before I try it out.

You are Diamond approved

Another story of true love! That's what we're all about here on Blind Date! :D

We're going to take a quick commercial break (I.e. I need to go offline shortly for a couple of hours, but I'll be BACK!), and when we return, PinkArrow will find her soul mate, and we shall also (hopefully) find out the thrilling conclusion of Ser K+'s quest for love!

Before we go, if PinkArrow would be so kind as to give her answers for the 2 questions, then that will be great.

(Also, I may be able to stick around for a little bit longer if you'd like to start now, but I may suddenly disappear (to return in a couple of hours))

Yeah! Diamond approved! *Fist pump*

@Awesome That is indeed an option...Blind Date...From SPACE!! :D

Awwwwriiiight! First group of guys soon coming up! I wonder who will be the first to choose based on appearance..?

Now then, Pink, are you ready to meet the man of your dreams!? Presenting Guy #1!

This man is intuitive and perceptive. He is good at generating ideas, bad at following through.
He is resourceful, excitable and enthusiastic. He is people-oriented, assertive and outspoken, but he can sometimes be seen as dishonest or unethical.

(Oop! Gotta run! See you soon guys, but in the meantime Pink, do give us your thoughts on Guy #1. :D)

He sounds great for the most part, except I can't stand people who are dishonest and unethical because I'm the complete opposite, haha! Also, if he's outspoken, it makes me think twice about whether or not he would readily be accepting of my own ideas and/or suggestions as well as have the decency to build up an agreement with me. (:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spaaaaaace!!! I love SPACE!!! Space hotties pretty sweet. Can I hop in line after them? So much fun...especially if it's a faithful crazy looking one. Perfect...my alien wife...Ya...

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.