Not open for further replies.
I can't even.
The laughter-
The wind it's-
XD
*face explodes*
Alright! I'll bite.

Welcome Ser K+! Are you ready for luuuurve?! :D

If so, please give me your answers for questions 1) (gender of your future love) and 2) (Appearance or personality first)

1. Femme, no if's and's or but's.
2. A good personality is a must.

Then may I present to you, lovely Lady #1:

This lady is intelligent, thorough and tactful. She is enthusiastic but down-to-earth, and may blindly accept rules from time to time.
She is extroverted, and managed to bring out the best in others and make them feel good about themselves. She is helpful, selfless and generous. (For some reason though, she's currently "enraged" <_<; )

How does Lady #1 take your fancy Ser K+?

Lol. Ser K+ needs some time to powder his nose and make sure he looks good for the ladies. :D

You can have a go in the meantime if you want?

Oh, do step forward Satin! Don't be shy! :D *Approaches menacingly*

We have an additional brave (poor, unfortunate...) contestant! Welcome Satin! ^-^

To begin please provide your answers for the questions 1) and 2).

Thanks :) Um, I don't really have a preference for 1, though I suppose we could go with girls and stick with the theme. And then definitely personality for 2.

Then prepare to meet Lady #1!

This lady is intelligent and cynical. She is quite restless. She is independent and fairly unconventional. She dislikes being alone, but she is shy and hates to lead or control others. She is honest, and values knowledge, and she does not use emotion when making important decisions.

Potential life partner right here?

Hmm, maybe, we definitely have some traits in common. We'll have to wait and see.

Good news so far. On to Lady #2:

Another intelligent lady, she too to is thorough, focused and very responsible. She is organised and energetic, and people-oriented; she likes to be in control. She is generally helpful, and is hurt by indifference.

Ooh, I like Lady #2 even better! I'm excited to meet Lady #3 :D

I'm curious if I can date aliens...what do you say, McBrit?

PinkArrow, you're next! :D

Finally, Lady #3!

This lady does not pay attention to mundane details, though she is thoughtful. She is adaptable, flexible and laid-back. She is outgoing and has potential control issues. She aggressively defends what she stands for, and is very sincere.

And there we have it! All three lovely ladies are here, and it's time to make your choice! Who will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.