Blind Date (From Hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us begin with Alien Creature/Lady #1:

This individual is rational and logical. She is motivated, organised and methodical. She is extroverted and very playful, dependable, respectable, caring and family-oriented. (She's also currently feeling obscene. <___<;)

How does this individual take your fancy, Awesome?

I'll take it! Sound very good and really scared to see the others really... ^_^!

Lolol, what do you think audience? :D Should we let Awesome stick with option number 1 and see who she is? Or do you want to know about the other 2 choices?

*chants* Other 2 ladies! Other 2 ladies!

This is your last chance to see who else is available; if you stick with 1, you can't change afterwards...What will you do? The crowd seems to have spoken. :D

Um...well...maybe it could be better, but do I take that chance? Hmm...tough one.

Why speculate? Let's learn about Alien Creature/Lady #2!:

She is perceptive, but does not trust her instincts. She hates routine and is energetic, action-oriented and extroverted. She does not value rules of the establishment, and she is prone to being apathetic.

Still sticking to #1, or is #2 starting to turn your head?

Interesting...very interesting...lets hear 3 and we'll come to a nice conclusion on the best of 3 unspeakable evils in my NEW relationship...

Finally, Alien Creature/Lady #3:

She is very bright, successful and has even more potential. She is extroverted and likeable, selfless, generous and will never try to control others. She sometimes needs to spend time alone, and she is currently feeling shy.

So! Who will it be, Awesome? Is #1 still your favourite, or did pushing on turn out to be a good idea after all!?

Let us begin with Alien Creature/Lady #1:

This individual is rational and logical. She is motivated, organised and methodical. She is extroverted and very playful, dependable, respectable, caring and family-oriented. (She's also currently feeling obscene. <___<;)

Sounds very very tempting. Really could get into that one! However...

Finally, Alien Creature/Lady #3:

She is very bright, successful and has even more potential. She is extroverted and likeable, selfless, generous and will never try to control others. She sometimes needs to spend time alone, and she is currently feeling shy.

Has potential in a very cutesy fun kind of way...tough choices man...really backed me into a corner here.

Now, I don't normally do this but lets take it to the audience for a vote! 1 or 3!

3! She's like, the exact opposite of Nadia XD

"Very bright" Yet another euphemism!
~Choose Numbah 3~
;D

Last edited by a moderator:
*Is worried about what's going through Ser K+'s head*

*Ahem* Well, the audience has spoken! They say #3, but what do YOU say, Awesome?

You just read the record of true love in the making, brother Razilin. Come, join us, and find your soul mate. :D

Reactions: Alexa Ray
Status
Not open for further replies.