Blind Date (From Hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The agony of deciding which to go for may soon be over with our final option. Guy #3!

This man is a long-range thinker. He is tireless, organised, career focused and effective. He is people oriented, boastful and forceful. He is normally remorseless, though he can sometimes be sentimental, but he sees this as a weakness.

So there you have it! It's time for you to choose and prepare to live happily ever after!

Ah... Hmm.... Guy #3!

I will prove to him that being sentimental is NOT a weakness! >:3

*cheers ecstatically* Excellent choice~

Then lets see what your new man looks like! :D

This 5'9" man has cream skin, blue eyes and lank black hair pulled into a ponytail (Why does everyone have lank hair? XD). He has an oval face, friendly eyes, defined cheekbones, a cleft chin and a beard.
He has a heavy build and wears clothes which are expensive and usually neutral coloured. He often wears a platinum necklace.

Sounds hot! I'll just force him to shave that beard off and keep a goatee :D

His name is Sebastian Carlson from Hawaii. He is a student and is financially secure. In his spare time, he enjoys exploring and dancing. He's had many partners before. (Coincidentally, it said he's currently feeling heartbroken)

He is quite affectionate, attached and romantic towards you, with a good sense of humour. However he is barely faithful and quite immature. He's not always honest though he communicates quite well. He is quite interested in starting a family.

Is that the flapping of a stork's wings I hear? :D

I can teach him to be faithful and not immature!! XD

Please go on!!! :DDD

Oh, what a shame! It wasn't a stork, it was just a pigeon. :( Although Pink and Sebastian hope for a child, they unfortunately do not receive one. Such is life...

But, another happy couple! Love is all around us! :D

Also, how are you getting on with Evangeline, Ser K+? XD
Artists!! Come forth and draw these characters, especially Ser K+'s hottie of a wife!

Guahahaha! :D

We have a special edition of Blind Date coming up next. Blind Date IN SPACE!!

I've scoured the galaxy for the most eligible space babes there are, and have gathered them together so that Awesome his true love BEYOND THE STARS!!

Are you ready for this!?

Alright, time for the universes favorite game...with me as it's victim. Round 2! Space love! Goooooo!!!

Just to make it interesting...lets do personality first.

Now here with have Awesome, clearly cheating on his non-space wife Nadia, who is no doubt in the arms of another man right now, but is definitely going to give Awesome hell when she's learns of his infidelity!

Yes folks, there's drama around every corner!

For this round, we will choose your new partner by her personality, then find out what she looks like (and her species) afterwards.

I thought for sure you'd be the first one to go with appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.