Bleach RP

Ikkaku gets quiet and begins reminising all that went on back then.

Paige looks annoyed. She never likes to get involved in messy thing.

"Yeah, you're probably right.." She shook her head. "We may not need to worry about that yet, though. I need my powers, before any of that, with permission. Before Mariko has to go."

"Yeah..." Paige frowns. She picked up on multiple Hollows and then one she couldn't identify...it was like a Hollow's...but at the same time it wasn't. She absentmindely began going towards it, forgetting about Ikkaku. She wanted to know what the heck had appeared with the Hollows.

After a moment, Rina looked around, and noticed Mariko had disappeared. She suddenly spun in place, looking for some sign of the girl, but there was no trace of her. "Mariko!" She called desperately, but she was gone off someplace. "Mariko!?"

Mariko had decided to follow Paige, and had slipped off when no one was looking. She was curious as to what the soul reaper was up to, of course, and decided it would be fun to go spy.

Paige had sensed Mariko and had stopped moving and turned around. "What are you doing?"

Mariko remained hidden behind a tree, with the naive hope that it was good enough of a spot that Paige would not look for her.

It was already too late for that, Paige already knew where she was. She walked right up to her and glared at her. "Why are you following me?"

She jumped slightly, looking wide eyed with her back up against the tree. "I-I'm sorry! I was just curious!"

"You shouldn't follow! What I'm going to take care of right now is my job and if you get hurt while I'm trying to get rid of them, I failed." Paige snapped. "You need to go back, you'll be safer there." She turned away from her and began running towards where she could detect the Hollows...and the other thing.

Karin as she and Ichigo round the last corner and start walking down the street just a few buildings away from the clinic, her head starts pounding a bit as she feels several strong hollows' pressures at once and then the pressure of the mysterious force with the hollows. She takes hold of her head and the corner of the wall next to her as she looks behind her and back to the other direction.

"Shouldn't that bald guy go with you?" She barely got the question out before Paige had run off.

"I don't know what the heck hes doing." She shouted over her shoulder and continued running.

Ichigo frowned at the sudden pressure of all those Hollows. He began heading in that direction, wondering what was going on. Things had been getting weirder and weider as of late, and he was beginning to get a bad feeling about it.

Karin even though her head's hurting her, she tries to follow Ichigo best she can so she can be there to help if needed feeling five hollows at least not knowing how many more than five there are at the location there heading torwards and not knowing what the other mysterious pressure is comming from.

Ikkaku hears Paige's shout, but at the time is focused on Karin's spiritual pressure feeling she's in a rough condition at the moment and yet she's following Ichigo and they are heading back torwards Paige's direction.

Ichigo looked back over his shoulder. "Are you sure you should be coming along Karin?"

When Paige got there, she was stunned. There was more hollow's than she thought they were, and they were all staring at her. She already knew that she was outnumbered and couldn't take them herself. She needed Ikkaku's help. Now. "IKKAKU!" She screamed as loudly as she could.

Karin "No..But there are at least 5 hollows in that location Ichigo..Maybe even more than five and they are really strong ones at that.." Karin holds her head slightly as she says that and a couple of sweat drops fall down her cheek.

Ikkaku flash steps to join Paige about a second after that shout for him. He then looks to see Keigo walking up into the area from the other direction and says "What the?..Of all the people to come into this area and of all the times too..It just had to be that kid."

Ichigo sighed. "You may not want to come, you look like you're in pain." He was considering taking his sister home.

Paige looked at him wide-eyed. "Do you know why there are so many hollows are here?" She turned her attention back to the hollows, her hand on her Zanpakto handle.

Karin did feel in pain as Ichigo said. She nods knowing that he's right but she looks at him and says "Okay..But please be careful.." She leans a bit on a wall next to her for a minute.

Keigo sees the hollows and says a bit wide eyed at the sight "What the heck?!..Oh man!..There's a lot of them!.."

"I can take you back. I don't need to get over there right away." He was really beginning to get concerned about his sister.

Paige looked at that kid and then at Ikkaku. "What should we do about him?"

Karin nods slightly to Ichigo and walks over to him.

Keigo spots Ikkaku his heart racing from seeing all the hollows just now and he just waves once at him saying in his mind "It's that guy Ikkaku. What do I do now?"

Ikkaku "That kid over there is Keigo. He's the one I was telling you about earlier."

Keigo then suddenly sees two hollows behind him. His heart is racing and he flinches. But after a few seconds, Keigo just strikes his arm in an upward position not really knowing why, and strikes one of the hollows square on.

This asstonishes Ikkaku who can't believe what just happened infront of him and Ikkaku then says "Wow..What a strike.."