Bleach RP

Ikkaku "A month and seven days huh? I see." He looks to Mariko again and says "Are you afraid? Because you don't have to be. The soul society is a wonderful place."

Raven scoffed at the idea of Soul Society being a "good place", perhaps a bit too loudly. He'd once thought of it as such but that was a long time ago, a time when he was blissfully unaware of the inner workings and content to exist and do as he was told without thinking of the wider results.

Ikkaku heard Raven's scoff but doesn't see anything much when he looks around. Ikkaku at that time doesn't know why anyone would think badly of the soul society but at the time and place all Ikkaku can think about is how to ease up Mariko's doubts. Ikkaku then says to Mariko to reasure her "Trust me. Nothing bad will happen to you there. It's a really peaceful and wonderful place to live in. And you'll have the highest level of protection provided should you need it."

Karin meanwhile as she's heading back home following behind her brother, them being two blocks away from the clinic, thinks about not only the drama Yuzu is going to give them, but also the drama their dad is going to unleash, knowing how he always acted when Ichigo was even a minute late. She also is concerned whether another hollow might show up or not, having already sensed two emerge in the past hour, having fought one of the two hollows down, and having seen two of Ichigo's friends, Ikkaku whom they spoke with, and Renji who she saw through the window of the downtown Karakura coffee shop, as well as sensing the pressures of the many other soul reapers in that area all at once.

Paige stayed as close to Ikkaku as possible not sure what to do.

Ichigo is walking silently, thinking. He didn't know what was going on that more Soul Reapers had to keep coming to the town. Obviously they were ready for something big.

Karin just keeps following her brother, keeping quiet enough so he can think, and thinking about a lot as well herself.

"What about Rina?" Mariko asked shyly. "Can I still come see her?"

After giving up sleeping, Johnathan decided to jump down from his tree and walk to the nearby park. As he was walking, he kept out of sight to avoid those takling in the pathway. As he got to the park, he heard somone scoff. "Looks like we're thinking the same things." He said in a low voice that only Raven could hear.

Paige looked at Ikkaku. She didn't have any way to answer Rina's question.

Ikkaku mulls over what Mariko just asked him for a few minutes "Uh well..Hmm.." He looks up to Rina not sure what to say in responce having not really been asked that kind of question before. He then looks back to Mariko and says "The best suggestion I could recommend if you wanted to come back here after going to the soul society for the reasons you just asked would be for you to work to become a soul reaper when you get up to the soul society..or course you'd have to go to the soul reaper academy and whether you're in normal or advanced classes..in both there are certain things, the same things are required in both whichever level of class you're in in otherwords, and you have to master all these things before you can become a soul reaper..and then after you graduate the soul reaper academy the 13 quart guard squad captains will dicide which of their divisions best suits your skills..like mine for example, i like the challenge of a good fight and i like to do my battles one on one, so I was placed in the 11th division after i guaduated..and then after you become a soul reaper..you very well might have a high chance of comming back here every once in a while..of course then you would be on assignments like I myself as well as my teammate here are on right now when you were down here..but I guess you could do your visiting with you sister on those times as well..of course that's if you decide if the soul reaper path is the one you want to take..

Mariko looked almost annoyed with the ammount of work she'd have to put into these things, cringing slightly. Rina decided to speak up this time. "Wouldn't it be easier if I just went to see her?"

Ikkaku "Well that's a bit complicated to answer too actually. I mean there are security laws that we in the 13 quart guard squads have to inforce in order to insure the safety of the soul society from enemies. I'd have to ask the head captain upon my return before I can tell you yes on that and give you permission. Plus sense you are alive, for you to even have a way of going to the soul society, and I'm not exactly sure what makes his gate enable it to happen that way, you'd have to go through a man named Kisuke Urahara's gate. Ichigo is a soul reaper so he of course when in his soul reaper form can go to the soul society freely through any gate leading to it, but his friends Uryu, Chad, and Orihime for example aren't soul reapers so the only gate they can go through to go to the soul society is kisuke urahara's gate, sense his gate is the only gate leading to the soul society that harbor's conditions that can enable a living being's body to go through to the soul society without taking their life."

"So there is a way.. I'll have to meet Kisuke Urahara. Although, it's unlikely that he'll just let me go there as a human.. So," Rina suddenly looked determined, looking Ikkaku straight in the eye. "I have to become a substitute soul reaper. If Ichigo could do it, I can too."

Raven grumbled, not having really wanted to get into the middle of all of this but either he'd been recognized or they'd at least sensed that he was more than human. So he might as well have his say.

"You should think before getting involved with that bunch. Nothing is all meadows and roses. Being a shinigami is no exception."

"True, true." He sat down on an nearby bench. "I've been out of Soul Society's eyes for a long time anyways. 'Sides, as long as noone has a problem with us being here, we'll be fine." 'If only it was that easy..' Johnathan finished mentally.

She and Mariko looked to Raven and Johnathan, and there was a hint of questioning in their expression. Rina got rid of the question, however. She had met many people today, names shouldn't be of her concern. "Do I have a choice? I can't leave my sister alone. But I also can't let her get turned into a monster. I have to protect her."

Ikkaku "Well I suppose it could be possible for you to become a substitute soul reaper..but it won't be as easy as you think it is.." That was an understatement. Ikkaku silently thinks to himself, not knowing how to explain to her what all Ichigo went through with them before he became a substitute soul reaper..saying someone will have to prove themselves should be a simple thing to command of someone..but in Ichigo's case and all he had to do in order to prove himself even if he wasn't trying to prove himself but instead just trying to save his friend and did all that in order to save that friend of his and ended up proving himself, by doing what he did for us while trying to save his friend, to where we appointed him as a substitute soul reaper in the process..well that was anything but a simple task to do..~

Ikkaku "Well..uh.." He then sighs and says. "Okay. I'll mention it to the head captain when I get back. But understand that it's up to him to decide on whether or not to give you permission to do this."

She smiled radiantly, bowing in greatfulness. "Thank you, sir. If it's allowed, I'll do my best to become strong."