Bleach RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
They begin walking back to the house.

Paige finally just begins attacking the Hollows, not bothering to release her zanpakuto because of how weak the hollows are

Raven crumpled up the wrappings for his sandwich and sighed, tossing it into the trash. He'd have to get more details on that story later but what it boiled down to was that they wanted more military force to replace the three captains lost. What shallow reasoning. Pointing a finger at the nearest hollow, he sent a bolt of lightning through its head.

"Hado 4: Byakurai."

Sad as it might be, it might be a good time to re-enter their vision. This time was about the best time for negotiation as it would ever be.

Karin walks close next her brother on their way back.

Keigo blinks his eyes after he realizes what he did. He then hears the second hollow yell infront of him and backs up and few steps before he falls backwards. He then flinches again and puts his arms up over his eyes to shield his sight from the hollow attacking him.

Ikkaku chuckles at this and rolls his eyes, and then charges at the hollow that has Keigo cornered. He then takes the hollow down and then lands infront of Keigo afterwards and says. "Okay kid the hollow is gone. You can look now.

Keigo "Eh..heh..hey Ikkaku..th..thanks.."

Paige keeps taking out hollows with her blade still in its sealed form. She decided that this was pretty sad how weak all of these hollows were-it wasn't very fun. If she learned anything in her short time in the 11 division, was easy fights with weak opponents did nothing. She got nothing from it and it was boring. She continued killing hollows.

Mizuiro comes in the other direction seeing Raven's hado attack then sees what he attacked. He blinks his eyes and then says "Um..Wow." He looks over in the other direction to see Paige striking a group of hollows and then sees Ikkaku in front of Keigo striking another group of them to which he says to himself. ~ "Keigo sure doesn't back down does he? He says he hates fighting these things and says it terrifies him. Yet there he is, right in the line of fire."~

Paige continued fighting, not even breaking a sweat. She was so bored. She wondered if this is how this mission would be. And she thought this town would be more interesting.

Keigo spots Mizuiro and gestures him to come to his side.

Mizuiro says while chuckling "No way man. This is your thing. Your's and your brother's. I'm not getting involved here."

Ikkaku blinks his eyes at what he hears Mizuiro say and then looks to Keigo and says "I thought you only had a sister. Does your brother not live with you kid?"

Keigo looks to Paige not knowing what to say, wanting to laugh hearing Ikkaku ask that so obliviously. He then looks to Mizuiro and says "I told you Mizuiro. These hollow things terrify me. And are you out of your mind saying that theory of yours with this guy right here in front of me? Do you want to get me killed?.."

Paige looked at Ikkaku, then at Keigo, then sighed. "What are we gonna do with this two?"

Keigo looks to Paige and says "I'll be fine miss. I mean I wind up having to take action in these kind of things anyway. I have enough spiritual pressure to where I'd be attacked even if I were on my own. And with what Mizuiro just stated..well he's been saying that ever sense the first time I met Ikkaku..But you know how I am in battle..I mean you just saw the nature of my opinion in it right..What would a guy who loves this kind of thing even feel about a theory like the one Mizuiro just stated..

"Hey!" Rena and Mariko rushed into the scene, noticing the other guys had joined Ikkaku and Paige. The two new people looked like kids that Rina had seen at her school before and she paused, raising an eyebrow. She was about to question what was going on when a hollow suddenly threw itself at her, and she instinctively forced her fist at it's face, which seemed to crumble and bleed upon impact. Looking horrified at what had happened, she pulled her arm from the hollows face, and it faded away. She made a sound of disgust. "Eyah.. The hell happened?"

Paige whipped her head around. "I thought I said not to come here!" She was really annoyed. They were supposed to listen​.

"You didn't tell me anything." Rena murmured, looking to Mariko who hadn't said a thing about a warning. She looked pretty guilty. "But you know I'd have to follow anyway. You both left without warning. I can't just go home."

"Well this isn't a safe area, even with the Hollows dead." Paige growled.

Keigo gulps. Now that the hollows are gone, Ikkaku is going to be more focused about what was said during the time he was busy. Keigo doesn't know at all how Ikkaku will feel and is clearly nervous about what he'll say.

Paige didn't know what to do or where to go. Since Ikkaku is her superior she stood there and waited for an order from him.

"If there's nothing here, how is anywhere else less dangerous?"

Keigo gulps a second time, knowing what he's nervous about. He looks back to Paige and Ikkaku though shortly after and tries to get Ikkaku to think about something else quickly by saying. "I..I already have Mizuiro spending the night with me but if you two want to come to my house for the night or for the duration you're here you can." He gulps again after saying that feeling a bit weak in his knees.

Paige sighed. "Just don't get involved girls, and you will remain safer. Just go." Paige looked away from the girls, showing no interest in speaking to them anymore.

Keigo looks over to Rina and Mariko and says "Trust me and listen to her. She's right. You will be safer if you just don't get involved. Unfortunently I have to strong of a spiritual pressure that these things attack me anyway. So I have to get involved."

Paige sighed in relief. At least somebody seemed smart enough to get it.