Bleach RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
On the flip side, Johnathan sensed the spirtual pressure of the hollows. Then, he also sensed some other soul reapers take care of them and their energy signatures as well. "Well, that's that." As on command, another hollow attempted a sneak attack on Johnathan....Only to find out that it's legs are missing. With a pained, and short lived howl, it wanted to lunge at Johnathan. He wasn't in the least bit worried as he whispered a certain kido. "Hado #1: Sho" The hollow was pushed back slightly, but a cresent-shaped blast of electricity finished it off.

Keigo still feels weak in his knees as he wonders if what he suggested about Ikkaku and Paige staying with him for the time duration they were in the world of the living got Ikkaku's thoughts off of what Mizuiro stated about them being brothers. He also looks to see what Rina and Mariko's responce will be to his saying they should take head to what Paige said and just get out of there as fast as they can for their own safety.

Karin arrives back to the clinic with Ichigo a few minutes later.

Yuzu who's inside the house sees them from Ichigo's room window and then alerts their dad that they arrived back safely.

Karin dodges as their father comes out of the front door and launches torwards them. She sighs rubbing her head as she leans on the fence.

Ichigo sighed and stuck his foot out, planting a kick hard into his dad's stomach. "Not now Dad." He looked annoyed.

Isshin rubs his stomach and chuckles a little and says "Good defence Ichigo." He then looks behind him to Karin and says "And your dodge was amazing Karin."

Karin "Uh..thanks." She shruggs her shoulders up and down once. She then rubs her head again still leaning a bit on the fence.

"Look," She turned to them, looking rather annoyed that they would even think to tell her to leave, "Do you not see my sister? She will be attacked regaurddless, also, and all I can do for now is defend her. The only way she'll leave to the soul society of her own free will is if I can see her. The only way for that to happen is if I can get into the soul society, or simply die. Now tell me, how the hell am I not supposed to get involved!?How do I just leave!? She may get turned into one of them if I can't protect her! I have a spiritual pressure also, so the chances of me getting attacked are the same as you. Do not tell me to not get involved, because I absolutely have no reason why I should just leave everything the way it is."

Ichigo brushed past his dad,not in much of a mood to deal with his overeccentric dad. He went upstairs to his room, and blocked his door with a chair before lying on his bed, with his arms behind his head and stared at the ceiling.

Ikkaku "Look. I said I'd talk to the head captain when I get back about all this. But Paige and I have to get done with our mission before we go back. And reguardless of what the head captain says or anything, reguardless of whether your sister wants you to be with her or not, your sister will not be safe as long as she's here. It won't be just that hollows will try and take her over. You see that chain on her chest? Well once that chain dissapears she'll become a hollow reguardless of anything you do. And I'm trying to say that as nice as I can but it's true none the less.

Karin also goes into their house not feeling like dealing with her father at that point.

Paige just stood next to Ikkaku, her arms crossed, looking annoyed. She hated dealing with living people, they could be annoying, but she did that because that's what being a Shinigami entailed. She finally spoke. "And if we have to deal with you right now, you'll complicate our mission more than we need."

Rina's eyes widened and she froze. "The... chain.. You never mentioned that part.." She looked crestfallen. The time was so short, there was no way she would be able to fulfill Mariko's wish in time. She would turn into a hollow before permission was even given to obtain powers. After a moment, she slowly knelt in front of Mariko, who looked as if she could cry.
"Mariko--"
"I'll go.." Mariko interrupted Rina before she could finish, rubbing one of her eyes as tears began to flow. "I'll move on.."
Rina just looked at her for a moment, before pulling her into a hug, muttering a soft, "I'm sorry."

Ikkaku waited as the two sisters said their goodbyes to eachother.

Raven tagged along to the edges of Ichigo's house, not sure how to approach this. It appeared that many things had changed in recent times. Pangs of pain shot through his chest as he wondered if things could have been better if they had given up the stand in Tokyo and had moved far away to some place where Soul Society wouldn't have found them as long as they didn't hunt any hollows. Of course, no one would have done it but if they had, they might have lived. It was a sickening sensation.

"I promise, I'll see you again, Mariko."
Mariko rest her forehead into the nape of Rina's neck, in silence, and within a short moment she had dissapeared, the only trace left to be seen were small sparkles of energy being taken by the wind. Rina remained crouched there for a while, her arms no longer holding her sister. She hadn't moved much until she slowly got to her feet. Without more than a sorrowful glance in Paige and Ikkaku's direction, she, with a rather off and crooked gait, began to walk away.

Sadness actually crawled through Paige and she had to look away from the sad scene. This was something that she didn't want to see, but it was inevitable.

Ikkaku feels a bit sad himself seeing it and can tell by her actions just then how much Rina's going to miss her sister. He then looks to Keigo who's keeping quiet.

Paige just stared at the ground. She wasn't sure what to do now.

Ikkaku looks to Paige and says "Well it's getting rather late Paige."

"Where are we going to stay?" She had forgotten that Keigo had said anything. She actually forgot that he was even there.

Keigo gulps again and says again "You two can stay at my place for the duration of you time here if you want to. Mizuiro's spending the night tonight though so he'll be with us too."