Bleach RP

"Whatever you do, don't sit around and wait to become a hollow. We can all agree on that one. Just don't let Soul Society look you into joining, thinking that its Candy Land," Raven waved the pair off. Really, he needed to stop involving himself in these things. They were bound to get him into trouble like they always did.

"Speaking of candy, I kinda want some now...." And with that, Johnathan had stood up and flash stepped to a nearby store. Realizing that he wasn't in his giggai, he walked away. With that plan put off for another day, he walked around and somehow walked past Ichigo's house. With a slight shrug, he walked away.

"What's wrong with the soul society? Why are they such a problem?"

"There is nothing wrong with Soul Society....it's just..." Paige couldn't explain the living conditions she was in before she was a Shinigami.

Ikkaku says "It's as Paige claims. There's is nothing at all wrong with the soul society. It's a very peaceful place to live in. Now I have to admit that I myself had no bad experiences and someone who has had bad experiences might tell you other type of facts according to their own judgement of the matter at hand. But maybe I can take a guess here, sense one of my close friends lived in conditions such as these, well there are different sections 78 or more in every direction, within this part of the soul society called the rukon district which consists of all the living areas around the outside of the seireitei, the higher the number of the district that an individual lived meant the lower of the rate, in otherwords the poorer and harder the living conditions, my friend as i said having lived under those specific conditions before he became a soul reaper"...Ikkaku then thinks to himself ~ I hope I explained that to her well enough ~

"But it really isn't that bad to live in the rumor district. People you meet are very kind." Paige based this off of when she lived in the Rukon district.

Ikkaku looks to Paige and says "I didn't necessarily say it was bad to live in the Rukon district. As I said I myself had no problem with where I lived. Although I lived in a part where everyone acted sort of rough natured, I liked that sort of thing, I myself act the same way and I enjoy a good fight, so yeah it didn't have a problem living in the part of Rukon where I did. What I was trying to explain is it's an opinion thing. Like I didn't have a problem where I lived in Rukon because I liked to fight and so if someone tried to pick a fight with me on the streets persay my opinion would be "bring it on and lets have some fun.", whereas if someone ended up living in that same part and they didn't like fighting or anything like that then that person would probably not think the same way and also would probably be terrified to be living there."

Paige suddenly smirked. "I lived where I sometimes got bullied but then they'd learn why they should not​ pick on me."

Ikkaku "My point exactly. You had your own opinion about where you lived and about how the people around you behaved. Everyone has their own opinions about every situation they are involved in and they have their own ways of dealing with those situations. Like the responce of someone picking a fight, if it were with me, I'd say to their challenge "bring it on", whereas if it were this other guy i know, a young man who's one of Ichigo's friends from school, and he got into that situation, he'd probably flinch at the challenge and try to run or if he couldn't run he'd probably try to succom to any suggestion the challenger made to avoid getting beat up."

"That's the weak way of thinking. Running from a fight." Paige snorted.

"Is this where Mariko will end up? It doesn't sound like somewhere for children."
Mariko sprung up, holding a fist up. "Hey! I'm not a child, I can handle it, I swear!" Hearing this Rina heard herself giggle. It was normal for Mariko to act so determined when called a child. It must hav ran in their family.

Ikkaku "Yeah I agree with you Paige. But that's the way that kid acts. Like I have to stay at his place every time when Yumichika and I are here. The guy will do anything I say just so I won't beat him up when I don't even threaten him or anything and I just ask him if he can put us up for the night. That kid won't even stand up for himself. He actually clung to Ichigo's waist the previous time I was here begging Ichigo not to leave us at his place with him."

Ikkaku then looks to Rina and says "And it's just a matter of opinion like I said earlier. And not every section of the Rukon disctrict is like the one I lived in. Or like the one my friend grew up in.

"That is not the way to do this." Paige crossed her arms over her chest. "Depending on where you end up, the best way to get by is to stay on top, and not let anybody boss you around."

"Right." They both nodded, and Rina decided to start asking questions. "When can I start? How do I get the powers at least? How'd Ichigo do it?"

Ikkaku not knowing how Rina is going to take it thinks about what to say and exactly how to say it and then says. "Well of course I didn't meet Ichigo until after he made his arrival in the soul society. At that time he was our enemy though who had only come because the person who made Ichigo a soul reaper originally was arrested and given a death sentence. Ichigo knowing that the person in the situation had given him the powers in order for him to protect his family couldn't bear the thought of letting the person die, in which case he and his friends Uryu, Chad, and Orihime came to the soul society through the gate, Urahara's gate, Urahara being a criminal on the run himself who was banished from the soul society long ago. But yeah after they got there Ichigo first had to find a way to get into the seireitei. First he tried beating the gate keeper and getting through the gate that way but one of the captain's fought him back and the gate came back down with Ichigo and his friends still outside. So they had to find another way, in which they decided to use the pretty extreme method of shooting themselves through the barrier to get into the seireitei, which was successful but separated Ichigo from most of his friends, only one falling with him into the location where I was at with Yumichika. Then I fought Ichigo, in what was one of the best fights I ever had. But Ichigo won, and after I told him where the one he was there to rescue was being held and also after confirming that he was the stongest of his group warning him that my captain would be looking for him, Ichigo went on his way. The next person fought I believe was Renji, the 6th squad's lieutenant. And after a long hard battle, Ichigo defeated Renji as well and things were revealed between the two of them during the battle that resulted in them becoming allies in the end. Then Ichigo fought my captain next, to which Ichigo came out the winner again, and gave a battle that my captain says was very exciting and makes him look forward to his and Ichigo's next fight together. After a little later that Ichigo had a head on fight with Captain Kuchiki, in which Ichigo yet again won and as a result saved the one he was there to rescue from death. While all that was going on though, a scandle involving some of our own was going on to which sense they were enemies we thought it was one of Ichigo's friends or Ichigo himself were the the culprits, an accuzation we found out to be wrong, and that it was really 3 of our captains, one of who faked his own death in order to throw us all off while he and his accomplices betrayed us and killed all the central 46 members. Ichigo ended up being the one to reveal all that to us, just by doing his rescue mission, sense that it was those three captains who were also behind trying to kill the one Ichigo came to rescue. And due to that, in the end, we were all able to survive. All that assistance Ichigo gave in order to reveal the true culprits, even though he just did it to rescue his friend from death, but which saved us all in the end, is what led us to see Ichigo as a trustworthy ally and appoint him as one of us."

Paige stared at Ikkaku; she had never heard the full story before.

"Ohh.." She thought for a moment. "Heroic. The chance of something like that being set up for me to prove myself with must be slim to none."

"You don't want to get into something like that..." Paige bites her lip.