Bleach: Precipice War[OOC]

Shinigamis unless its preferred I make a rookie for the hollows?
No no.. I was just asking.

I want some rookies to join the Human side.. xD

Uh, already working on a rookie hollow >_<

Could make a rookie quincy cs o3o not fond of fullbringers
Bare in mind that you can make characters that are like Chad or Orihime. Just so you know that type of enhanced people, especially in Orihime's case, fall under the fullbringer category. In case you wanted to actually make one like Orihime or similar.

And a rookie hollow? Alright that is upto you.

Bare in mind that you can make characters that are like Chad or Orihime. Just so you know that type of enhanced people, especially in Orihime's case, fall under the fullbringer category. In case you wanted to actually make one like Orihime or similar.

And a rookie hollow? Alright that is upto you.
I...dont think anyone wants a character like Orihime but ill keep that in mind when I finish my hollow cs

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ganryu
I...dont think anyone wants a character like Orihime but ill keep that in mind when I finish my hollow cs
Oh no.. That's not what I mean. I just meant that people with special abilities but are human. Abilities similar to orihime or in that same category. And yeah. I dont think either but you never know.

[spoili]
Granas
latest

Race: Hollow
Affiliation: Arrancar Lord
History:
As a human he was your every day bandit. He was ruthless, killed for chuckles, and eventually had to pay for his crimes. His small bandit group was taken out by a larger group of bandits, all of his comrades massacred. The last sight he remembers as a human was staring down the barrel of the gun that ended his life. Or that was what he thought would happen but life gave him another chance.

He was reborn as a hollow, aware of who he was since the moment of rebirth. Granas new body was blessed with a unique trait, something he noticed that only he had. He spent a within Hueco Mundo, slowly evolving both physically and mentally. He no longer had the same mentality of a grunt, he wanted to live for a greater purpose.
Personality: Prideful, arrogant and destructive. Granas takes great pride in his unique abilities and sometimes allows this arrogance get to his head.
Fighting Style: Granas is usually an all-out fighter, aiming to overpower his opponents with his dagger like claws. He also takes advantage of his tough skin and can switch into a counter fighting style if needed. Overall, hes an adaptive fighter which has allowed him to live til now.
_
Stats:

Strength- 3
Acidity-3
Speed- 2
Hollow tech-2
Reiatsu-2

Ability

Custom Abilities:
Crystal Skin -Granas is covered in azure colored crystals which cover the majority of his skin. These crystals act as an armor to protect him from both physical and spiritual attacks.

Dagger-like Claws- Granas's claws seem to be made of the same crystals the cover his body. However the density of these claws is greater than the density of the crystals covering his body. Its thanks to these two unique traits that make him more dangerous compared to your average hollow.

Bipedal & Large Tail - Granas is bipedal and uses his tail to increase his balance, since most hollows walk on all fours. He uses his tail as a 2nd weapon, sending powerful swings where his claws cant reach.
[/spoili]

Made this on a tablet so excuse any spelling/grammar errors o3o also, let me know if you want me to make any changes or weaken him, since I kinda made up part of the cs

Last edited by a moderator:
Went and remade some stuff for my character basically making the bankai a more reasonable thing to have, so stats are different, she's a lieutenant now, and also...Actually I think that about covers it, but what do I know I haven't slept in.......27 hours or so! Woohoo! So yeah hopefully you all like it better now! for Rēku!

Sunōfurēku Tatasuko

134714b7d53218be9a09e9e3b1b73014fddd7126.jpg

Main Theme
Allias/Nicknames: Rēku

Appearance Age: 14

Race: Shinigami

Affiliation: Seirietei

History: From the beginning Rēku has only known the soul society. She wasn't born inside of its world or anything, but it's still the only life she's truly lived, for how can one claim to truly have lived in the human world if they never even entered into it before dieing...? This was the sad reality for Rēku, dieing before she was even born. Adopted into the Tatasuko clan before she was even able to remember, and trained from the day she could think for herself. This was the will of the fates, this was the gift she was given instead of living a life in the world of the living, and she liked it.

After grasping the basics of what she would need Rēku quickly entered the academy at an extremely young age. Her goal was to quickly rise, or at least as fast as she could, through the ranks and try and restore honor to the mostly forgotten Tatasuko clan. After all, it was the least she could do for them after they took her in as an infant, raised her, and she was even trained by her uncle, the captain of the twelfth division himself! Well if he had time to spare for her anyways, and if not she would practice on her own.

This attitude however quickly shattered. Once she had gotten through most of the academy Rēku had changed. She was excessively more friendly, and while her overall goal was still to bring back pride to the Tatasuko, she was going to be happy and not let that weigh her down. After all it was a personal choice and goal she had decided to do. Then she had finally made it. Rēku graduated the academy at the top of her class in several areas.

It was at this point that Rēku met her captain. Tsukiumare, Hiakarui was his name. Captain of squad five and a man in which Rēku came to respect, mostly, and looked up to. Someone she could go to for advice on personal manners and also if she wanted help becoming stronger, which she most definitely wanted. Their first encounter wouldn't be anything too special though. The man didn't really uplift himself, in fact he did the complete opposite of that. It was almost as if he down played himself so not to make others feel look down upon by his clearly superior self. Sadly she didn't make any seated position right out of the gate.

Six years later Rēku had become the sixth seat of squad five, clearly a vast improvement since her entry into the squad, but this didn't satisfy her. At this point she was much more known by her division, and others as a...delinquent. Rēku was good at what she did and was acknowledged for that, but the problem was what she didn't do. If something didn't interest her Rēku had a bad habit of not doing it, shrugging it off till someone else had to do it since it must be done, or flat out making a joke out of the whole thing, either with some kind of paint or the childish act of hiding it. Granted Rēku had become quite the little artist at this point thanks to said delinquencies.

Then two years prior to today's events the ex lieutenant of the fifth division fell in battle in the outbreak of the war that encompasses the realms, and also the time when her uncle disappeared presumably having died investigating an anomaly. This gave Rēku the chance to step up to the plate and become the newest lieutenant of the fifth division, a role she takes...Not too seriously. Still lacking the attention span for manual labor beyond fighting which she still considers a game, she is always one to either lighten up the mood, or piss people off with the snap of a finger. A wild card would be putting it mildy when it comes to the new lieutenant. Both on the battlefield, and in any other situation. Finally a year ago she transfered to the first division becoming the lieutenant for that division instead seeking to reach a higher level.

Personality: Rēku acts exactly how she looks, a child. She giggles, smiles, plays around, everything you'd expect of a normal little girl. Who could blame her? After all she is a being less than the age of thirty. She's very kind, though jokes around a lot, curious, eccentric, and nothing close to serious, because of course that would be nothing short of boring. Now a side of her that is never shown is her smarter side, the one that hides and mocks people through her sarcastic nature, or belittling of them on the battlefield. With her unique mind and skill sets she doesn't hesitate to outsmart people and rather enjoys while still having fun.

Fighting Style: On the battlefield Rēku is still but a child. Her behavior lacks seriousness in every sense of the word, only wanting to have fun. Her idea of fun however can be quite sadistic. Taunting her opponents, followed by continued teasing and just loves talking too, then finally entering into her bankai where she will either get serious, or still just enjoy herself. Then she'll finally end her opponent...Some say that Rēku turns to her bankai too easily, but lack the understanding of her bankai. Her shikai is only a stepping stone to enter into her bankai, her zanpakuto being a more strategic minded one.

_

Stats:

CQC- 4 : Having grown significantly since Rēku left the academy she focused her skill mostly into hakudo when it came to a combat fighting style, but wanted something different so she incorporates a small amount of zanjutsu into the mix as well since she trains a lot with Captain Tsuhi, one of the most amazing swordsmen ever seen in the history of soul reapers in Rēku's opinion.

Kido- 0 "...No...

Hoho- 4 : Rēku's speed is not the most fantastic thing seen in the universe, but it is of course quick enough to be considered the level of a lieutenant, and mixed with her flexibility she's happy to use it for her hakudo & zanjutsu mix.

Zan Resonance- 6 : : Spending years talking, playing, painting, gazing, and several other activities, Rēku and Ryūshi Tōzoku have bonded greatly, and yet the challenges set for Rēku were not always obvious, and were often hidden. In the end though most of them were of the mind, something that would allow the two to truly know one another, to bond and trust each other with their lives. After all these two were a team, a union, a sickle and chain...

Reiatsu- 6 : Rēku has a slight tendency to either let this slip in public with lesser level shinigami to force them to their knees occasionally and always playing it off to embarrass or humiliate people. Of course for her it is just a joke, though it has been known to damage peoples pride, and even cause resentment for the fun loving lieutenant. In battle though Rēku is in complete control of her reiatsu. Using it to augment her attacks to back up her physical strength since she's really small allowing her to strike several times more than the average girl her size.

_

Race Choices:

Close Quarters Combat: Rēku prefers the use of Hakudo, though does like a flare of zanjutsu to go along with it...

Skills:

**Shikai- Zan Resonance-3
**Bankai- Zan Resonance- 6; Reiatsu- 6

Custom skills:

None so far...

Zanpakuto:

Sealed State: A normal zanpakuto with a blade length of thirty-three inches, a standard blade, though not for a small girl of her size. She has only worn it around her waist once, and based on the uncomfortableness, not to mentions stares she had because of the it, she keeps it strapped to her back letting the cord run along her chest with a cherry blossom emblem that sets right above her heart. The tsuba is actually the outlines of a flower as well though more intricate and also not flat like most tsuba. The petals themselves are empty space in which Rēku likes to slip her fingers into to pull out her zanpakuto overly dramatic like.

Inner world & Sword Spirit

Shikai
Name & Release: Ryūshi Tōzoku (Particle Thief)
"Devour and create...Ryūshi Tōzoku..."

Power: The power of Ryūshi Tōzoku is definitely an intricate one, though fairly simple, and still very complex. While the blade may shorten once released into shikai, it becomes double edged and it also glows a pink-purple hue and the blade itself changes to a light purple. The glow hides it, but the blade is also segmented in one inch intervals. This means there is a total of twenty-seven blade bits. Each of these blade bits are capable of detaching and becoming their own free flying entity that is always constantly moving. They do this by devouring anything within a three milometer radius of the blade bit. This means that these bits don't actually cut, but rip away and take in whatever it appears to strike.

After taking in new material the blade bits then exert a new particle out of the back almost like a jet. These sparkles of purple and pink light are a new energy source exclusively created by Ryūshi Tōzoku. Since these particles are constantly being created out of whatever is brought into the blade bits and being an energy particle the blade bits act like a conduit almost. Thus the blade bits are all superheated. If one were to somehow actually physically touch the blade itself they would quickly regret it as whatever they touched it with would be severely burned and possibly even melted. The one exception to this seems to be zanpakuto themselves. The blade bits are unable to devour them and thus they are capable of deflecting them away without harm.

Some things that should be noted about this shikai is that she controls the blade bits personally, that is until the blades have taken in the blood of her victims she no longer needs Rēku to guide the blade bits. Ryūshi Tōzoku once she has tasted the blood likes to hunt on her own, and as long as Rēku doesn't need her help she will enjoy the hunt, this however is limited on time an requires more blood to keep her interest or she tends to fall asleep again requiring more blood to wake up and hunt again, normally lasting three minutes and twenty seconds before falling asleep automatically. Another fun fact is that opponents' zanpakuto abilities that are absorbed depending on what they are have a possibility to create an additional particle that Ryūshi Tōzoku is unable to create on her own.

Relationship with wielder: Rēku and Ryūshi Tōzoku, the pair were united only a year ago. Yet these two have formed the perfect unison. A bond of trust and care. Ryūshi Tōzoku
enjoying the child like side of Rēku and also the smarter hidden side. While Rēku takes comfort in having a compassionate zanpakuto like Ryūshi Tōzoku who looks out for her and she can actually trust.

Bankai
Name: Suisei Ryūshi Tōzoku (Comet Particle Thief)

Power: While entering into bankai all of the particles that were created during Ryūshi Tōzoku's shikai the blade changes once more, but only in color, from pink-purple to a vibrant pink, and yes the blade bits still fly to their hearts content. This time though they move faster, and they do physical damage. Not just regular slashing though. No...These do much more. With all of the stored up energy particles inside just a single touch of the blade or any one of the bits is enough to begin melting it's victims, whether it be a person foolish to touch Ryūshi Tōzoku with anything but their zanpakuto, or a concrete building. Ryūshi Tōzoku will slice through them all leaving the wounds melting in her wake whether it flesh, metal, or concrete. It has even been known for people to get minor burns from being too close to them, even the trees set ablaze, and the waters to steam. As for hunting, if the blade bits cut into an opponent and melts their blood onto the blade they may hunt once more, this time lasting for four minutes and twenty-seven seconds if there is no more blood tasted.

This of course is just the blades movement and side effects. It's true ability is utilizing the energy particles in different forms. Whether it's a shield utilizing multiple bits, lasers, or other uses. The bits can come together in odd ways to do many unexpected things. For example they can come together in a ring and rotate faster and faster which causes a much larger singular beam. Also it should be noted that this ability is extremely powerful and has the potential of a large scale explosion several times more powerful than any cero seen to date. It should also be noted that this is limited to the remaining particles. In essence this bankai is limited to the amount of particles it creates in shikai and intakes once entered into bankai. In other words Suisei Ryūshi Tōzoku based on output has the potential to among one of the strongest zanpakuto in the areas of offense and defense. Lastly it should be noted that her bankai is only recently developed in the last two years and will continue to grow and change as time goes on.

Well, if I am not wrong all the Lieutenant positions are taken. Gan just hasn't updated the roster

So this is where you wandered off to, Akashi.

So this is where you wandered off to, Akashi.

Yes, you're welcome to join though, if you want.

Been PMing people from the other group to see if they are interested in this. A more consistent RP. With more than one or two GMs. Bigger world as well.

Well, you are a part of the other Bleach RP, so I can understand if you're not interested in this.

I saw this originally and for other reasons didn't step in. However, I do fill needs. If you need a rookie level quincy, I can easily accommodate.

I saw this originally and for other reasons didn't step in. However, I do fill needs. If you need a rookie level quincy, I can easily accommodate.
Ofc, would be happy to have rookie quincy, or even a fullbring.

What happened to the other Group? Was it disbanded or something o.o

What happened to the other Group? Was it disbanded or something o.o

Yes. Pretty much. There were some reasons behind that, but thats all.

Alright, Seireiti's getting a ton of love, but we've got 2 other factions.

Unless people are putting up Rookies, it's full for the moment. Please make character in the human world, and in the Arrancar Army

Arrancar army takes Hollows and Arrancar.
Pretty much any race can go into the human world coalition if they can think of a good enough reason.... though I'm doubtful on Hollows joining it.

Barring your already having one in progress *such as my captain, which Gan, Akashi, and co already know about*

school-uniforms-anime-girls-36382.jpg

Name: Tara Matsumoto
Appearance Age: 16
Race: Quincy
Affiliation: Human world
History: A shame upon the tradition of the quincys. Tara is fairly terrible at most of the things that quincys pride themselves in and has been from the start. Her family wasn't particularly prominent among the quincy pecking order but she probably took the cake, leading them to all new lows. Her archery skill was below average for a normal human, forget quincys. On top of that, she doesn't even do well in school as a C average student and can be pretty clumsy. Then there's the rest with not much good. Even her good points are rather deplorable. As such, she is the black sheep of the Quincys.
Personality: Tara doesn't fit in with the Quincys at all. She isn't talented and only seems to excel in the matter of saving her own hide. Coupled with her innate fear or cowardice as the others call it, she doesn't have a particularly good reputation. Mainly, she doesn't like conflict and prioritizes getting away in one piece. About the only exceptional thing she can do is Ransotengai and defend herself. It is even more ridiculous that her ability to run away is dismal too. While she is a quincy, Tara doesn't think like most quincys do and would probably be happier as a normal human. Of course, her family would sink to the lowest pits of the totem pole if she quit and she doesn't want that.
Fighting Style: Fight? Ha. Let's try "try not to get hurt". Forget about hurting the other person. It isn't like she can't hurt anyone but she's not good at it and it isn't a priority.
_
Stats:

Blut Arterie- 1
Blut Vene-6
Hirenkyaku-1
Quincy Items- 2
Reishi Manipulation- 2

Abilities:

Ransotengai- Blut Vene 6
Blut Vene
Hirenkyaku spurts (more like a single direction spurt of speed)
Ginto spells - Gritz and Heizen

Custom Abilities:

Quincy Cross: Standard issue quincy cross
Spirit Weapons: A standard reishi longbow.
Quincy Items: 10 ginto and a quincy cross.

• 2.jpg

Name: Rittaro ‘Rita’ Aotori
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Human World
    History:For a large portion of her life, Rittaro Aotori was about as normal a girl as you could imagine. She had loving. Successful and wealthy parents who adored and doted upon her; and she had everything she needed in life to succeed, but despite all of these advantages piled upon her, everything just sort of seemed…wrong.

It started out when Rittaro began to attend secondary school. Things just seemed to go wrong around the young girl: Things would break, and people would seemingly get hurt, and sometimes people would just go missing. Every so often, the Aotori family would have to move from wherever they were living, and Rittaro would worry about being uprooted, as if that was the worst thing that could happen.

The rumours of Rittaro being bad luck seemed to follow her though, and Rittaro was subjected to some less-than-positive receptions. It led to her becoming somewhat introverted, and is probably the route of her non-conflict seeking personality, to this day. After a particularly rough day, Rittaro complained to her father, and he replied by giving her a gift: A small white ribbon.

Things continued this way until Rittaro’s last year of school. One day, her father rushed into the school and pulled her out of the classroom, just in time for it to explode. Standing in the hole of a ruined wall was a faint shimmer: something imperceptible to Rittaro that she tried to focus in on. Her father was more focused though, and pulled her through the corridors, trying to shepherd her out of the school. More explosions followed, and the shimmer seemed to give chase.

As the pair exited the school, a flash of red shot through the air and would have slammed into Rittaro, if not for her father putting his body in the way. The Red energy slammed into him and nearly killed him outright. Rittaro screamed in horror as she saw a second glimmering shape, now redefined as something indistinguishable and horrifying: a creature of black, with a white face and a strange hole in its chest. The first figure that had chased her through the school advanced, menace and hunger in its eyes.

It got within a foot of her, before it was eviscerated. A figure stood over her father’s wounded body, clad in a strange outfit and looking just like her mother, had an odd weapon made of light and fire in her hands. She looked like a figure of rage; of hatred. She stared at the hollows and, for a second, even Rittaro was scared of the woman. The second hollow turned tail to run, and Rittaro watched it go three steps before the figure in the strange outfit was upon it: ripping it apart with that strange thing of fire and light.

When it landed next to Rittaro, she was less afraid. If it meant harm, there was no escape, and Rittaro wanted to just rush to her father. As the figure stripped itself of its strange attire, it revealed itself to be an empty shell. It pointed wordlessly towards Rittaro’s father, and the young woman ran to her father.

A few days later, Rittaro was in a hospital room, watching over her father as he clung to life. His back had been broken, and he would never walk again, but at least he was alive. For a few days, she tried to figure out the monsters, or the thing that had worn her mother’s face. She didn’t understand any of it, so she would just have to wait.

When her father woke up, he smiled at seeing her alive and well, and soon they were discharged from the hospital. Rittaro took them home, and her father began to talk, without even needing to hear the questions. She admitted that he was a thing called a Fullbringer: a human with powers stolen from the monsters, called Hollows. He also admitted that he had lied to her for a long time, and that her mother had died before Rittaro’s living memory. Rittaro’s father admitted his power, called ‘Geppetto’ had allowed him to trick her, using a doll that could mimic his memories and imagination. Rittaro was initially furious at him for tricking her, but she forgave him when he explained more about her mother’s death, which was a result of a Hollow attack. Apparently, Rittaro and her mother had both been humans with extraordinarily powerful Reiryoku, or spiritual power, which attracted Hollows, as it was their food source.

So, Rittaro went on with her life, and the burden of knowledge that she was able to attract Hollows. She finished her studies and began to look after her crippled father full-time. In truth, she was afraid to leave him, in case the monsters followed.

Soon enough though, the monsters followed with even more intensity than normal. Rittaro’s father was forced to intervene again when a monster tracked them to their home, but something else happened during the attack. Rittaro was faced with a monster, and the ribbon her father gave her seemed to come to life. It wrapped around her arm, and when the monster attacked, she seemed to pass through it. Better yet, what she passed through was then sliced off, as if she held some great, cleaving sword. The monster recoiled in shock, only for it to be annihilated by her ‘mother’ doll.

Her father frowned when her powers were revealed, and he spoke about his hypothesis that she was what people called a ‘Rare High-Spec’ human. Essentially, she had the powers of a Fullbringer, without the Hollow connections. Some of the powers these Rare High-Spec users could wield were truly amazing, but they were still relatively mysterious. Rittaro’s father did the one thing she could do, and called in a favour from an old contact: Casana

The contact agreed to take in Rittaro, and train her to use her ability. Rittaro agreed to the idea, because of her hatred towards her own helplessness. She longed to be able to protect herself, and the people around her.

…Which of course, led her into the chaos of the war.

Personality: Rittaro is a simple, friendly and kind-hearted girl; who prefers to think about her studies as a doctor than her place in the strange war between three factions. Rittaro is about as far removed from bloodthirsty as a person can get, and she is known to be a staunch opponent of the war because of her almost pacifistic nature. She hates to fight and she generally tries to avoid any conflict, be it verbal or physical.

Still, Rittaro also hates seeing people get hurt and that desire to stop as many people getting hurt is the main reason that Rittaro is even a part of the Precipice War. Some have called the woman naïve, because she would save any Shinigami or even certain hollows, if the situation allowed for it. Some of the more aggressive members of the Human Alliance call into question Rittaro’s place in the war, but none would dare be rid of her: The potential her ability has guarantees that.

Despite her trepidation about fighting, Rittaro is fairly brave. Not content to just sit in the backgrounds and play nurse or princess, Rittaro is just as likely to be on the frontlines as the staunchest Hollow-hunter or Shinigami

• Fighting Style: Rittaro is mostly a timid individual who doesn’t actually fight that much. Her relative inexperience and gentle nature means she is very slow to actually engage in combat: The only reason she actually fights is because her unusual spirit level makes her a constant attraction for hollows, and because she has the powers to actually protect people. In fights, she is mostly defensive, and she is more likely to fight to kill than to survive. When she sees an opportunity, she is quick to take it though, as her powers have such small windows of opportunity.

_

Stats: (Lieutenant level – 20 points)

Fullbring Affinity-7
    Brawling-2
    Bringer Light-4
    Soul Manipulation-3
    Stamina-4

Rare Full-Tech:

‘Fullbring’ Name and object: Memento – A single, beautiful ribbon that Rittaro wears constantly and keeps in the most pristine condition. It is a light blue colour, and has a small bird drawn on the face of it. It was a gift from Rittaro’s father, and is the only object that Rittaro has of her long-dead mother: A mother whose love Rittaro never got to truly know.

Power: Memento is a very powerful item, in terms of both its offensive and defensive capabilities. In simple terms, it allows Rittaro to ‘reject’ things that would encroach upon her, as if removing them from the world’s memory of the scene. Basically, for a couple of seconds at a time Memento puts Rittaro in a state where anything she passes through, or that touches her, is rejected. Attacks suddenly develop gaping holes as they completely phase around her, and anything she passes through is suddenly sliced through by something impossible to block and ignorant of defence. The power of her Fullbring is truly insane, but it also bears a number of weaknesses: most notably its inability to slice through Zanpakuto and the hefty ‘downtime’ of the ability. Memento can be used for two seconds; enough to either dodge an attack or make one, but then it is unusable for three seconds. Basically, if Rittaro is not careful, she can constantly be put on the defensive, and never have a chance to attack, or she can be swarmed and taken out after one attack by a second foe.

@Shoske - Change diamond to Crystal until he's stronger, and accepted.
@Nevvy- Our chars are going to get along great. With 1 in Hirenkyaku, you aren't going very fast, but you're good to go.
@Ciphra- With a complex zanpaktu like that, I want a weakness in it. Byakuya has a safe zone, Toshiro has a time limit, ect, something like that. I'd like to see a weakness to make the blades retreat or reset from hunting down someone. Both in Bankai and Shikai. You'll not only be fighting shinigami.
@Limeypanda- I'll let Akashi grade ya character. I have to say though, what about an arrancar's hierro, what's it going to do against that? Or a quincy's Blut Not everyone has a zanpaktu.

@Everyone- Sinner Sheet is up, Artorias asked about it.