Bleach: Precipice War[OOC]

Goodness, I've never had anyone want to display my sheets like that.

But yeah, go right ahead.

• Name:
    Kato Hiroshi

Appearance Age:

Appearance:
    2129-1600x1200.jpg

Race:
    Shinigami

Lieutenant - 2nd squad

Affiliation:
    Seirietei

• History:
    A simple farmer with an obedient wife and two children, one of them slowly growing into an adult. That was to be the life of Kato in feudal Japan, a time where wars would erupt because of a silly rumor and all the backlash would fall onto the lower class. But Kato never complained; he knew the life of a farmer was a hard one, he watched his father deal withe same thing and even watched him killed for offending a feudal lord by not producing enough produce after wars had burned down the farm. He had to take over then at the tender age of fourteen, and he always kept his eyes lowered, minding his own little part of the world.

That changed when he was approached by his father's friend. The man was lanky and tall, but he had an air of authority about him, a swagger like the samurai, which could get anyone like them killed instantly, but that particular man had it anyway. The first lesson Kato learned from his would-be master was bravery. He came by often to check up on him and his farm, as well as his dying mother and always asked about his older siblings, who had moved on with their lives to work in their own lands. A few months later while working on the farm, Kato was attacked by a random dog that seemed to jump out of nowhere at him. He fought off the dog as best he could and by the time he managed to kill the dog, his left arm was bloody and useless. His father's friend came by hearing the commotion and saw Kato's mauled arm and took him to a healer to told him it had to be cut off.

It took Kato a few months to heal from the wound, and by the time he had healed and went back to his farm, he was approached by a group of men carrying a sedan, and inside was the feudal lord's mistress who informed him that the dog which he killed belonged to her. Kato fell on his face in apology and was on the verge of begging for his life when the mistress told him that to pay for the dog, which was an expensive breed, he was going to be a servant for her and her family. Having no choice in the matter, Kato agreed and one of the men who were carrying the sedan was promptly killed and he was told to replace him. He did so quietly, and carried the heavy box over his shoulder.

As a servant, he was told to do menial tasks ranging from carrying the sedan, cleaning the house, massaging his mistress, and generally doing everything that was asked of him and keeping his gaze low. One night, his father's friend came to him in the little, cramped cot that the servants shared and he bid him to step outside. Curious, Kato stepped outside with the man where he was told that he could be trained to take care of himself, to never let such humiliation happen to him again. Agreeing, Kato asked what he had to do in return. His father's friend replied by telling him to spy on the woman and report everything to him.

Years passed and Kato spied, keeping his gaze low but having his ears open and noticing the smallest details. And every night, he would step out with his father's friend and train in ninjutsu, and how to use the night as his ally, and slowly his body grew stronger, sturdier, until he himself had an air of slight authority about him. He found that the other servants looked up to him more, that among the rabble he was gaining a sort of respect. This didn't bode well for him, because the small power he had got to his head and he was chastised for it swiftly. A severe punishment came to him where his right leg was cut from under him, leaving him lopsided and off balance. Yet, he wouldn't give up on his training. It was the only sense of control he had in his life, and he desired it like a drug. He pushed himself and within a year, he learned to "hop" with his lopsided body, and his balance was near perfect. Then, his father's friend gave him the order to assassinate his mistress, but Kato was reluctant to answer mainly because he had no idea how to pull off an assassination with only half of his limbs remaining. But the man pushed him, saying the nobles thought him sufficiently culled and that he was the perfect man to do such a thing because of it.

Eventually, Kato agreed to undertake the mission. Killing the mistress was easy, his father's friend was right, she never expected him to do such a thing after his deformation. It was the repercussions that got to him. He was taken, and instead of being executed immediately, the feudal lord ordered that he be tortured to death. For a year, the only thing Kato knew was agony, day in and day out he was tortured, abused, beaten. Through it all however, Kato prevented his mind from going into insanity, he clung desperately to his senses, despite the pain, and when he died, his body was skinned and diseased, the skin refusing to regrow from neck under, his limbs were gone, and his eyes were gauged out. He thought it was finally over.

Kato found himself in soul society, and although his limbs were back, they were deformed like the rest of his body. The muscles were clearly visible along with tendons and ligaments. His skin and fat wouldn't regrow from below his neck, and flies were drawn to him like bees to a fragrant flower. Once more, death was staring him in the face, but he refused to give in. He wrapped his whole body in bandages, and although it helped a little, if he didn't change it often, it would leave him with a serious infection that he suffered once and promised himself that he wouldn't go through it again.

Kato realized that his idea of death, that it would bring ease from the suffering was a naive thought. If anything, it brought more pain. His struggle with the fact that he had no skin made him weak and fragile, and that made him a target within the slums of soul society. Thugs would go out of their way to give him a hard time, bully him, and make his life harder than it already was. And they would constantly beat him up just because they could. During one rather intense session of beating, one of his bullies became over zealous and brought out a dagger and was about to slip it between his ribs when it was stopped. Kato's helper in the living world was there with a black katana in his hand that was dripping blood, and the thug was on the floor screaming and writhing in pain as he tried to stop the flow of blood on the stump where his hand used to be. Dumbfounded, Kato was guided away from the bullies who had backed away.

His father's friend then told him that if he wanted to survive he would have to learn how, then he left without turning back. Kato went back to the place where he was about to get killed and took the knife off the floor and began practicing once again the drills that he used to go through in the living world. He got into more fights since his father's friend showed up, but he slowly began defending himself more and more, until he fought one particular thug with a long chipped katana. And although he was in endless pain, Kato used it as fuel and slew the man and took his katana. Within a year, the thugs learned to stay away from him, and a few years later, he was being challenged to duels by other swordsmen with soul society. Kato's fame grew, and eventually when he applied to the gotei 13 they allowed him inside.

The harsh life that Kato led in soul society had served its purpose. Within the academy, although he was by no means the most skilled with the blade, he was strong, resilient and his stubborn attitude never let him give in. He pushed himself, and although he started somewhere a little above average, he climbed to the top of his class, excelling in zanjutsu.

Eventually he graduated and was placed in the second squad. His time in the squad, he recalled, was very different to his time in the streets of soul society. Where people were bullies to the weak over there, his peers cold towards him, and mostly ignored him. This treatment, he found out, hurt him more than the physical beatings he went through, and to prove himself, Kato spend most of his free time within the dojo trying to turn his weakness into a strength. It got to such a point that skill and perfection was the only thing revolving around Kato's mind. Weakness was a disease, and he'd cure it through training.

As the years went by, Kato became more methodical. Instead of like being the beast he was in soul society, he became a beast tamer and took complete reign of himself, and forced discipline upon himself. His zanjutsu became more refined and soon he had activated his shikai. The years passed him by, and he soon found himself in the position as lieutenant. Nearly six hundred years later, he activated his bankai in a fight where he was ambushed by nearly a hundred hollows. And although he gained his bankai, he has since kept it hidden from the rest of his peers and he refuses to use it in battle except in the most dire situations.

A few weeks after he had gotten his bankai the captain of the twelfth squad brought him a large, strange looking suit which he explained would help protect his skinless body against the bacteria-infested air, and unlike the bandages, he wouldn't have to change them since they cleaned themselves. He thanked the Captain, and found the suit to his liking despite its strange look, and has wore it ever since.

• Personality:
    Kato has suffered endlessly for thousands of years, and this suffering has caused him to go cold with a burning desire for destruction underneath. He is by no means unstable, but he revels in the death of his enemies and he fights with the ferocity of an enraged beast while at the same time somehow managing to keep his cool. Ever since he died, never once did Kato smile and after spending time in soul society never again will he smile.

A fine line exists between confidence and arrogance, and Kato has painted that line in bright red. Arrogance never brought him anything but pain, and so he stays away from it as if it were the plague. Yet he is a confident individual, and believes he has every right to be. He is strong after thousands of years of weakness, and a leader of a division.

And to temper that confidence, Kato is disciplined. He believes that with discipline and patience, everything will fall into place, and so he has set boundaries for himself and never crosses them. He's punctual, strict, and has little to no tolerance for those who are careless and act as though things will happen their way if they don't work for it.

Fighting Style:
    Before Kato gets into any sort of conflict or fight, he tries to find out as much about that person as possible. If he can't and the fight is spontaneous, he goes slow, getting a feel for his opponent before withdrawing if he can. Once withdrawn he tries to see how his opponent reacts and uses the knowledge he gathers against his enemy. He also tries his best to use his surroundings to give him an advantage, and tries to lure his opponents into traps where he has the upper hand. If he can't find any advantages to use against his opponent, he goes in soft and after getting a taste of his opponent's fighting style leaves, as he believes that knowing your enemy is half the battle.

• Stats:

CQC- 5
    Kido- 3
    Hoho- 3
    Zan Resonance- 5
    Reiatsu- 4

_
    Race Choices:

Close Quarter Combat: Zanjutsu

Skills:

**Shikai- Zan Resonance- 11
    **Bankai- Zan Resonance- 14; Reiatsu- 15
    **Shunko- CQC- 13; Kido 11

• Zanpakuto:
    images

Shikai
    Name & Release:
    Fill the world with pain, Sokubaku

Power:
    Sokubaku turns completely black with an audible snap of chains and wails of pain, then barbed shackles and chains surround both Kato and his opponent in a rather large square and if they get near the shackles, they latch onto the opponent. If Sokubaku manages to slay whoever Kato is fighting, the chains latch onto the soul of the opponent and drag it back into the sword for some time before releasing them, where Sokubaku puts them through painful torture

Relationship with wielder:
    Sokubaku is comfortable with Kato, at first he thought that the shinigami was weak and worthless, but he soon saw the potential in him as he trained day in and day out to become better than anyone in his squad until he managed to do just that, save for the captain of course. The sword has a bit of respect for Kato for it can sense the torture he went through and the pain he suffered, and the fact that he's still standing continues to surprise Sokubaku.

Bankai
    Name:
    Ko Batsu

Power:
    Kato is covered in a masked samurai armor with broken shackles on his neck, wrists, and ankles, with two black katanas in his hands. With the bankai, he can shoot chains out of the katanas and bring his enemies closer to him, and if he manages to cut an opponent the pain they feel is doubled, and every subsequent cut afterwards is doubled in pain continuously. The pain continues to multiply in accordance to the number of souls held by Sokubaku - if there are one hundred souls, and if Kato manages to nick his opponent one hundred and ten times, the pain will only be continuously doubled for only those first hundred nicks.

Last edited:
@Torack: I know I'm not the GM, but two issues I've instantly noticed with your character...

1) How is he a Human who is also a Shinigami Lieutenant? Thematically that seems impossible (I'll admit, I have missed your history because my brain is on medicinal drugs QQ)

2) You have spent 30 points in your stat distribution (9-17-19-24-30) which doesn't line up with a Lieutenant class character, but a Captain level one.

@Limeypanda

1) I thought the race thing was more of a what race are you, like a fox-being, an animate blob of goo, etc, etc. I'll change that to Shinigami!

2) Welp! That was a mistake. I initially created the character as a captain, but was told the captain spots were filled, so I accidentally overlooked that little blunder while I was editing my character. I'll have it fixed!

Btw just recently got this cleared up but the Skills in the templates (such as Shikai with the Zan Resonance and a number next to it,) those are examples of what stats you need to acquire those. So, no need to change the numbers on those either :P

@Torack- Soon as the stats are fixed, I'll officially accept it.I'll go ahead and list his name on the roster.

I do have to ask why there's even a limit on the Bankai doubling if it's starting at the likes of 100. I owe you a medal if you get hit number 101 on someone.

I'd put a limit for how long the souls stay in it. Doesn't have to be exactly short. 'Eating' all the souls is just like a hollow. Having a time limit would make using his Shikai very important too. You'll get to kill plenty in the current situation with hollows.

I like that idea, I wonder why I didn't think of it. Alright, I'll make the necessary edits right away!

Kuchiki, Harime - Kōrihime
1ef44d33c719ed2e7cc54c904c0feda9.jpg

Theme I/|\Theme II/|\Theme III
Name: Kuchiki, Harime(Crystal eyes).
Alias/Nicknames: Kōrihime(Ice Princess).
Age Appearance: 14-15.
Race: Plus–>Shinigami.
Rank & Division: Unseated member of the 7th division.

Harime stands at 5'3 and weighs 125 lbs.
Gigai Appearance
Alternate Pic

Personality: An esteemed member of the noble family of Kuchiki, Harime is a proud and aloof individual, preferring to rise above her emotions as a show of maturity and superiority among others. In this way she upholds a facade of cold, uncaring apathy, looking at the world through a lense of objectivity and logic. Still, despite her efforts, no one is perfect, as beneath the surface Harime is just as much a young girl as any other, with wishes, dreams, and aspirations. Among her flaws is her haughty nature, made more noticeable by her proper manner. Still, beyond these things is a girl desperately trying her utmost to rise up and do proud to her family, in particular her father to whom she holds immense adoration.

Beyond the mask of nobility is a secret love for excitement and a drive to rise above the rabble and distinguish herself to society. Still, she is a rather lonely soul, as her position drives her to push most away with the facade of cold that she drapes about herself, causing most to flee her and thus depriving her of friends that, deep down, she so sorely wishes she had.

History:
"There is room for both beauty and cruelty in this world. Whether the two are equal however, is hard to tell," – Kuchiki, Harime.

Raised as the scion of the noble family of Kuchiki, Harime has been pushed to do her utmost for her entire life. Everything from her daily activities, to social interactions have been carefully watched and graded by her mother and father both. She has been groomed for greatness, and while she bears this burden proudly, it is a heavy one, and she is young. While she never complains or protests the harsh expectations laid for her by her predecessors, and parents, she is secretly weary of it all, wishing she could just live a normal life...as a common girl. Still, she is a proud girl, and while her brief moments might be spent daydreaming of another life, she instead spends them training, so as to hide the hard lump she feels in her heart.

Enrolled in the academy early on, Harime did stunningly in all fields however, at the behest of her father, was pushed to focus her efforts on the art of combat and synchronicity with her zanpakuto. Still even when she discovered her blade's name and proved to her father that she could achieve shikai, she was given oh so little recognition.

With each continued success her father merely raised the bar and she withdrew further into her aloof facade, trying to impress him with maturity, and hide from her own emotions.

As she neared her last year of the academy she felt immense relief, but also building trepidation. Her fears were realized when, upon graduating, her father made no effort to show that he was happy with her effort, he merely nodded, a look in his eyes saying that it was to be expected, she was a Kuchiki after all.

She cried that night.
[\hr]
WIP

As their battle concluded, then interrupted by the actions of the Instructor, Harime could not help but be slightly surprised as her ice dissipated, revealing the glowing pink shield that surrounded Reku. They had tied, and as her eyes turned away, looking to the crowd where her father stood, watching, she bit her lip as he turned away.

Swallowing hard, her eyes turned back to Reku as she sheathed her blade where they stayed, bearly maintaining the facade of calm that defended her. "You're lucky I was holding back," she managed to say, disdain in her voice, before she turned away and strode gracefully from the arena—anger just barely apparent in the speed of her walk. What Reku wouldn't realize was that it was not just anger, but disappointment and sadness too.

She had failed her father again, and she knew that going home now would only earn her his cold stare, or a long, harsh lecture. So instead she went back to her division, where she closed the sliding door of her room, and froze it shut. No one dared enter for the duration of that night.

[insert captain – Harime interaction?]

Still, those were happier days, two years ago, when they had not yet been at war. Things are different now, and whether her father recognizes her or not, Harime's primary concern is survival. If she can manage that with dignity, perhaps the man will notice her after all.

She doubted it.[/hr]

=========================================
Stats(0): 12.

CQC- 4.
Kido- 0.
Hoho- 0.
Zan Resonance- 4.
Reiatsu- 4.

Skills

**Shikai- Zan Resonance-3
Custom Skills
N/A.

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: As cruel as the arctic winds, Seishin is unforgiving in her nature, never relenting and never giving any quarter. The spirit holds a certain fondness for her master though, hoping to help her where she can, but nonetheless she is a creature whose love is not expressed in gentleness, but through subtle cues hidden in her jagged icy exterior. It is in this way that Seishin has harshly pushed her counterpart to greater heights, though recognizing her talents and listening to her worries unlike her ungrateful father. Yes, Seishin is like a caring mother with a harsh sense of discipline and a strong penchant for tough love.

Inner World

Zanpakuto Spirit

Sealed State

Shikai: “Tessellate,” Harime's cold voice drones, an inch of her blade slipping into its sheath, “...Reitō seishin(冷凍精神 'Frozen spirit').” Its name stated, Harime pulls it once more from its sheath, and with it emerges a growing wisp of reiryoku. With its emergence, a gentle frost settles upon her clothes, bathing them in a glowing white that freezes and remains.

Abilities: Reitō seishin is a creature of order and purity, its master a being of stark and unyielding cold. These aspects mold its abilities, which lay within the glowing wisp of energy that drifts about its master's form. This wisp constantly emits tiny ice crystals, creating a trail in its wake. Should these crystals come into contact with anything 'cept air and their kin, they begin to tessellate, generating more and more crystals of ice, which rapidly engulf whatever they touch in beautiful fractals. However, this is not its only ability, for the frost may encroach upon the internal structure of what it touches, its ice forming within, rather than manifesting externally. In this case, the ice will attempt to bring its structure to a perfected state, increasing its durability and general effectiveness in any given area. Unfortunately, this perfection is fragile as the ice it is wrought from, and so it is doomed to destruction.

Beyond the wisp's primary functions, it will move to defend its master, as it is after all a partial manifestation of Seishin, her sword spirit. In close range combat, should an opening be noted, or a command given, Seishin will strike, in an attempt to make contact and spread its ice on Harime's opponents. Seishin's wispy form, while appearing fragile, is in actually rather robust as it is composed of one 1/10th of its master's reiryoku. However, what makes it difficult to destroy is the method through which it generates ice. In essence, Seishin uses the reiryoku of which it is composed to draw in surrounding reishi. As it is drawn in, the reishi is condensed into minuscule frozen crystals—a process which is fueld by the reiryoku from which it was create--it is for this reason that Seishin is so difficult to destroy as the ice within its form is so dense as to be exceedingly difficult to shatter or melt. It should be noted that direct contact, especially if prolonged, will generate ice over a surface at a drastically increased rate and density in comparison to merely coming into contact with the crystals that the wisp sheds. Lastly, while Harime may command Seishin both through their bond, or vocally, Seishin's movement and behavior is not directly under its master's control and so it will move in the way that it deems most effective, rather than what Harime considers such.

Should Seishin's form be destroyed, or dispersed by its master's command, the spirit may emerge once more from its sheath. However, each time it does so it requires at least 1/15th of Harime's reiryoku to do so.

Techniques
Tachi-mai(裁ち枚 'Cutting sheets'): Drawing a line through the air with her blade, the wisp following the motion, Harime creates a thin blade of ice. Once formed, she states the technique's name and taps the thin blade with her own, sending it flying forth at an impressive speed. As the ice sweeps through the air it leaves behind glistening crystals of ice identical to those which emanate from the wisp. While the thin sheet is fragile if struck, the ice is nonetheless capable of cutting through most mundane materials. Last among this technique's tricks is the almost invisibly thin thread of ice crystals which stretch from the point of contact, which drove the technique forth. This thread stretches all the way to Harime's blade, allowing for her to alter the trajectory of the sheet should she manipulate the thread with movements of her blade. It is a devious technique to match her zanpakuto's unforgiving and cruel nature.

Hyōmaku(雹幕 'Hail curtain'): Holding her blade high in the air with its orientation vertical, the wisp gravitates to her blade then flies about it at high speed, the crystals that exude from its form creating anywhere between ten and forty-three shards of hail, each of a length of six inches. Following this, the wisp dissipates, staying as such for the duration of the technique. Should any of these shards strike a surface they erupt outwards to cover a three meters radius of space in a mere two seconds. Each of these shards, no matter their amount is connected to a tiny thread of ice crystals in the same manner is Tachi-mai. Not least of this technique's strengths is its reaction to assault should it be struck by energy. When such occurs a given shard will begin to grow rapidly, making it much more difficult to immediately destroy should the reiryoku be designed to damage or destroy. This effect is one of the results of using the wisp's condensed form to create attacks.

Shimo no genzen(霜の厳然 'Grave of frost'): After freezing any measure of ground-space with the ice of Reitō seishin, Harime is able to call upon this technique at the cost of one fifth of her reiryoku. Upon the activation of the technique all surfaces coated, or frozen by, Seishin's ice undergo a rapid transformation as the growth of the ice is temporarily amplified several times. In addition to simply causing any patches of ice to increase greatly in size and density, Shimo no genzen may also cause spikes and pillars of ice to erupt from all laden surfaces. While Harime has not yet mastered this technique, it is capable of additionally refracting light between portions of ice, making it a blinding technique to be within the midst of. Furthermore, should she gain more control over its formation she is capable of aiming the various protrusions. While aware of these facts, she has not yet attained the control necessary to execute said functions thus limiting the effective power of this technique.

Shikoromo(死衣 'Shroud'): Utilizing the wisp of her shikai Harime is capable of creating a dome with a radius of 8 meters max. This dome--or sphere--has two functions, it may either act as a defense, creating a super dense layer of Seishin's ice on the perimeter of the structure, or an attack, instead filling in the barrier entirely with ice. Regardless, this technique requires roughly 3/10ths of her reiryoku each time it is used due to the sheer density of ice and the speed at which it is generated.

Tsuki no namida(月の涙 'Tears of the moon'): Perhaps the most powerful of her techniques, Tsuki no namida is an ability that is barely within reach of the young shinigami. By giving Seishin 3/5ths of her total reiryoku the spirit's manifestation rapidly expands, dissipating outwards for ten meters in every direction. As this occurs all moisture, and free reishi, in the air is frozen into tiny marbles of ice, which remain suspended for the duration of the technique. Each of these many marbles is connected to Harime's blade via minuscule threads of translucent blue reiryoku. Currently Harime can only maintain this area for one minute before Seishin collapses back into its normal state. Following its use Shikoromo, Shimo no genzen, and Hyōmaku are disabled for a duration of four minutes.

Tsuki no namida, when mastered can last a total of eight minutes during which the tiny crystals of ice that coat Harime's clothes resist the touch of their kin, making any portion of her body covered in clothes temporarily immune to the effects of her zanpakuto. It should be noted that this however comes at a steep cost, as the moment the technique ends, the ice on her clothes will begin to freeze through them and touch her flesh, gradually increasing her abilities till she is entirely frozen in ice. The only escape from this inevitably fatal effect is to seal her zanpakuto, and once she has done so she cannot release it for three minutes.

Bankai: Not Achieved.
[/hr]

Last edited:
So, this looks cool. I'll see about whipping up a character. :3

Nice to see more people step up for the RP..

I'm nearly done editing my CS's as well, so apologies for the scrambled mess those are all in everyone X-x;;

Hálitola, Armonía - El Reina
the_secret_that_cannot_be_told_by_nanfe-d5rhuvh.jpg

Theme I/|\Theme II

Name: Hálitola(Breath-of), Armonía(Accord).
Alias/Nicknames: El Reina(The Queen).
Age Appearance: Mid Twenties.
Race: Human-->Plus-->Hollow-->Arrancar.
Aspect of Death: Transcendence.
Rank & Faction: Queen of Las Noches and leader of the Miedo.

She stands at 5'8 and weighs 140 lbs.
Light Smirk
Concealed Rage

Personality: Armonia is a woman possessing a tremendous presence of mind, not to mention domineering willpower, making her the perfect leader amongst beings whose only allegiance is to the powerful. While displaying intense confidence and the occasional amount of intimidation on those around her, Armonia is largely a peaceful and loving woman. Despite being a hollow, and despite her position as the Commander of the Miedo and the Hollow army as a whole, she is surprisingly caring for both her subjects, and their enemies—seeing those who oppose them merely as unfortunate casualties who, if it were her choice, she would not have disturbed at all. All in all, Armonia is a peaceful woman with a fierce desire to protect the hollows whom she deems her children, going to great lengths to do so. If there is one fear that she does hold, it is that her children will all perish, leaving not a trace of their being--'cept their shadow written in the books of the world's history. That is if the victors choose to even mention them. This is not a possibility she intends to allow others to have.

History: Will reveal Icly, but below resides a base outline of her life thus far.
"In this world the strong tread upon the weak, one day I hope to balance this relationship, but for now I will settle for peace as my goal. For in peace, much progress can be made," – Hálitola, Armonía
  • Mother in human life.
  • Always working in order to pursue her dreams. Children have terrible accident.
  • Tries to live past it, can't as a hollow “eats” her.
  • She emerges from the hollow, turning into one herself
  • Blah blah blah, evolution
  • Blah blah blah, vasto lorde
  • Blah blah blah, becomes natural arrancar
  • Blah blah blah, Hollowkind are my children.
Stats

CQC(8/10): She is equally skilled in both Zanjutsu and Hakuda, making her a truly frightening opponent in either field.

Hollow Techniques(10/10): As powerful as they come, Armonia has such a mastery of these abilities that she has created her own unique forms and as such rarely utilizes the base abilities, especially if she is taking someone seriously.

Sonido(10/10): Quick on her feet does not even begin to express the speed and sheer mastery of footwork that Armonia is capable of. It has been said, by those few who have survived an encounter with her, that she is so fast that it almost seems as if she can be in two places at once.

Defensa(7/10): Armonia's regeneration is especially powerful, allowing her to regenerate at rather high sped with the assistance of her abilities. On the other hand, her heirro is strong enough to fend off the skills of your average captain.

Reiatsu(10/10): Utterly tremendous. There is little else to know.

Skills

**Segunda Etapa Hollow Techs- 7, Reiatsu- 9
**Sonido- Sonido-4
**Gran Rey Cerro- Hollow Techs-6
Custom Skills

Cáscara('Shell'): By condensing her reiryoku around her body, typically her limbs, Armonia is capable of hardening the energy into a form of armor. This is equivalent to a high end heirro. However, this technique serves a secondary purpose, as once the heirro Is damaged the reiryoku will condense into smaller forms, which will take on the shape of the tiny pale butterflies that flit about her form prior to her resurreccion.

Crisálida('Chrysalis'): In ability she may harness in any of her forms, Crisálida allows Armonia to do a variety of things, the most notable of which is the creation of arrancar. Through intermingling her own reiryoku with that of another hollow and then forcing it to harden into what closely resembles a Chrysalis, Armonia is capable of using her abilities, and aspect, through the application of her tremendous reiryoku, to force the evolution of an individual. This means that not only is she capable of creating exceptionally powerful arrancar, she can actually force the evolution of a hollow. However, one ought to beware of this ability, for should she choose to she may use it to maim, kill, or stunt the growth of a hollow trapped within—almost regardless of their power. Lastly, this technique's capabilities are greater in her release forms. Normally she can merely turn a hollow into an arrancar, but in Resurreccion she can turn a Gillian into an Adjuchas, or an Adjuchas into an arrancar. Finally in her Segunda Etapa, Armonia can even turn a normal hollow into a Vasto Lorde, and accelerate their natural transformation into an arrancar. This is the ultimate form of this technique's transforming properties.

It should however be noted that this technique possesses applications outside of influencing the evolutionary form of hollows. In fact, Crisálida can be utilized as a defense technique, in addition to an attack of sorts. When in either of her release forms, Armonia can use this technique to create a cocoon of reiryoku, in which she can place a shred of isolate energy. The longer the cocoon remains undisturbed, the more powerful the isolated energy becomes. The reiatsu surrounding the cocoon will increase over time, and should the cocoon remain intact any longer than one minute, piercing it will simply release the stored power, causing an immense explosion. Armonia can store up to three portion of reiryoku in a given cocoon at a time, and can create up to four cocoons simultaneously. The more cocoons the slower the cultivation of the reiryoku within them. For each cocoon the amount of time goes up by 30 seconds.

Enjambre cero('Swarming Hollow Flash'): While Armonia is capable of normal cero, she tends to forgo its use after utilizing her abilities, instead resorting to this specialized technique. As Armonia continues to use her ability, small butterflies of her reiryoku will begin to form, flying about daintily. Should these butterflies be exposed to Armonia or her enemy's blood they will expand rapidly, then explode, the reiryoku that made them up seeking out her enemy. The reiryoku of a single butterfly is slightly stronger than a normal cero. Should she however choose to attack with eight the power of the attack, should all of its reiryoku hit the target, is comparable to a gran rey cero.

Pre-Resurreccion: Possessing a rather bizarre zanpakuto, Armonia, upon the utilization of her abilities will gradually alter in appearance going from her normal state, to one covered in inky vein-like markings. Her sclera gradually fade from white to black, and her reiryoku will begin to emit in increased quantity, before condensing into small pale blue butterflies, which flit about her person. This transformation becomes more and more drastic as she continually uses her abilities, eventually causing her to take on a rather sinister appearance. As to her abilities, Armonia's reiryoku is capable of eating away at most materials, including flesh. Oddly, this capability is not seen in her release state, and so it is theorized that the ability is essentially the representation of the arrancar's larval stage, wherein she whittles away at the limits of the world. The butterflies about her form are composed of incredibly dense reiryoku and emit a small field of reiatsu in their wake. When near another individual, Armonia can utilize these butterflies to better perceive her surroundings through how other bodies interact with the reiatsu surrounding the butterflies. Should Armonia sustain wounds and still possess reiryoku to spare, she may expose the swarm to her blood, allowing her to reabsorb their reiryoku and use it to rapidly heal physical damage.

Sealed State

Resurrección:
Drawing her blades against their opposing arm, she draws blood and proclaims, “Crawl from your carapace...” causing a huge rush of reiryoku to erupt from her arms and engulf her form in a black and golden chrysalis. A brief moment passes before the chrysalis twists, its energy spiraling away from her form as she reveals the splendor of her form with a flourish of her blades and the simple phrase, “...Mariposa plegada('Furled butterfly').”

Abilities: Enhancing her already impressive physical attributes, Armonia's resurreccion does not come without its failings, as her once decent hierro is decreased greatly, allowing even a 4th seat shinigami to pierce her skin with some effort. Nonetheless, this sacrifice in armor makes her blindingly fast due to her decreased weight. The tendencies of her reiryoku change as well, ceasing to eat away at material, and instead infusing anything she touches with power enough to destabilize its physical form. Upon her release into this form, Armonia's presence plummets as her reiatsu is funneled into both her blades and the space directly around her body. As such, all but the weakest individuals can easily withstand the meager force of her reiatsu once she has entered her resurreccion. Hopefully such people are not fooled into believing that this means they stand a chance.

Techniques
Ala retorcida('Twisted wing'): Utilizing the reiryoku naturally channeled into her blades upon release, Armonia can extend a golden energy from her zanpakuto. This creates a flat plane between the blade's inner edge, when held in reverse grip, and her arm, thus forming a wing. The edges of these wings are capable of acting as a cutting surface, or to block strikes. However, what has earned this technique its name is Armonia's ability to detach the wings from her arms and wrap the reiryoku that makes them up around her blades. Armonia may then release the reiryoku in a conical form by stabbing her blade in a given direction, releasing a lance like explosion of piercing, burning energy, which extends 2 meters from the given blade. This attack's power is equivalent to that of a highly condensed cero.

Cosecha de sangre('Blood Harvest'): By stabbing her weapon into the flesh of another, Armonia may pull blood from their body at a slow rate. The rate is slow enough that blood loss will not be an issue till over twenty strikes with a duration of four seconds each. This technique is passive and is applied to any of the sharp points of her weapons, including the small protrusions on its guard. The active form of this typically passive technique require she has gathered at least 30 seconds worth of blood overall. Once this requirement is met, she may proclaim the technique's name and slash, releasing a golden crescent of reiryoku. This blast will track its target for up to one minute, upon hitting any surface it will explode violently, releasing force enough to send most flying. The damage it does is essentially blunt force damage as the shockwave from the strike will pass through the bodies of anyone nearby, causing internal problems. Strong hierro or barriers can however impede the blast sufficiently.

Aleteo de las alas('Fluttering of wings'): Extending the reiryoku channeled through her blades into flat ribbons of energy, which trail behind her blades, Armonia begins this technique. Once created, these ribbons of reiryoku gradually increase in length as more and more rieryoku is channeled through them. Should their edges touch a surface they will leave portions of reiryoku behind equivalent in length to the wound they cut into flesh on contact. While this reiryoku seals the wound it has a far more dangerous effect, it makes the damaged area feel as if it were not hit at all. This effect is akin to a neurotoxin tricking the nerves in contact with it. The longer this reiryoku remains on its victims the more it mixes with their own reiryoku, slowly poisoning them. However, this poison does not kill, instead it makes it increasingly difficult for the afflicted to manipulate their reiryoku. The more cuts, and the longer they last, the more drastic the effect becomes until all abilities are nearly impossible to utilize to the possibility of failure, or worse, backfire. The most potent form of this ability is activated should any of the six ribbons—three per blade—reach a length of four feet. At this point Armonia can release the reiryoku therein, creating wide fan-like protrusions with the main portion of each blade as their central fin. For a period of three minutes she can retract and extend these fans allowing for rapid and unexpected attacks at close range. At any point during this time she can whirl either blade to form a shield from the corresponding fan, or slash to extend it in one direction, their maximum reach that of four feet.

Segunda Etapa To be Revealed.

Last edited:
That's the first of the faction leaders by the way(Yosh's char) why it's so bloody powerful. Is equal to the Captain Commander.

The IC is on it's way, all 3 of the GM's are working on their side. I expect it tommorrow myself.

@Ganryu: When can I expect the Pure Hollow CS? One of my other characters (Who I've discussed with Yosh) is an unturned Vasto Lorde, so I need the ol' Hollow sheet.

Also, Mushamo's history is done, so she is all but ready. I'll clean it up at a later time.

NgtImGb.jpg

Name: Elam Saotome

Appearance Age: 24

Height: 5''11
Weight: 175 LBS

Race: Quincy

Affiliation: Human World Coalition

Fighting Style:
As you can see. Elam is a sophisticated fighter. Using his mind in a battle more than combat. However, he is capable of showing skills when it comes to archery and swordsmanship. He is more of a ranged fighter and is a force to be reckoned with, but he is also a devastating opponent if it ever comes to close range.

Personality:
Elam can be seen as a cold person. He rarely shows any emotion unless its neccessary. He is quite straightforward and blunt. He is quite loyal and faithful to their cause. He has extremely well-develeoped senses. He tends to stick to things until they are done. There is more to him then what meets the eyes.

History:
Echt Quincy. Those are the words of someone born with a noble status. Elam was born into a European family, a well known at that. He was a pure Quincy, with both his loving parents being Quincies themselves. He was a pampered little boy during his younger days. Living in a big estate, with plenty of friends, toys and what not, he had the perfect life. His parents had quite the reputation, and they often visited other families of the same status or similar. It was more or less an elegant party here or there. He was nurtured quite well. As time went by and he became older, around the age of eight, he was trained by his father, who told him about what the purpose of a Quincy really is, and the fact that there are unknown and mysterious entity all around the different realms. Back then it was more or less something Elam understood to some level, but the most important part of his sessions with his father was his training to become a Quincy worthy of the family.

By the time Elam became a teenager, he had a great understanding on the aspect of being a Quincy and what it entaled. Along with many other teenagers like him, who were also Quincies, they were taught more regarding their fighting style, how they usually use a bow and arrow as their signature weapon and so on. Eventually, Elam found his own fighting style beside the typical one. He ended up with dual swords. The family eventually moved from Europe to another country, on the other side of the world, or more specifically Japan. That's where they ended up.

Well received in another country, their reputation was exceptional even there. Despite being european, there was some japanese blood running through his vein. It was more specifically his great grandfathers, hence Elam's father actually being Japanese. The reason for why his surname is Saotome and not something a European would have.

Much time passed and his parents were no more. He was alone, an eye patch covering his right eye. His personality quite cold and different than what it was back in his younger days. The only thing he remembers from the horrific day that took away his family, was that to a certain someone, who was part of something, that eventually burned down one of their many houses, and especially where he was staying with both his parents.

He inherited the status, the reputation of his parents, and his personality was quite strict. Some would even call it bad. He eventually showed unique talents as a Quincy and even destroyed countless of Hollows. Unfortunately, turmoil came to the World of the Living as a chaos was loose around the latter. Hollows emerged from Hueco Mundo, and drastically increased. Reasons were unknown, and by that time, Elam was already a part of the Human World Coalition, where he worked alongside another Quincy just like him. They were a special two-man cell who did most of the dirty and exceptionally dangerous work in order to protect the humans.

His relationship with his partner, Reiku grew as time passed by. If anything, she would be the one who knows Elam the best.

Quincy Items:

Gintō
Seele Schneider
Quincy Cross

Custom Items:

[spoili]
Name: Geist Bombs

Description:
Just as the name implies. It's a small bomb with spiritual power condensed in it. A small round lid is keeping it sealed, once its popped open, the flow of the spiritual energy slowly escapes the round capsule it inhabited. Once its thrown, a spiritual explosion will destroy anything around it. It is way more powerful than anything ordinary, and can even be used to disrupt the spiritual energy around an area.
[/spoili]

[spoili]
Name: Sanrei Ring

Description:
Just like the Sanrei Glove artifact. This artifact is unique and is activated once its worn by the user. Giving the latter exeptional power and growth for a certain amount of time, however it drastically exhausts the user as well. It can scatter the reishi in the user's surrounding, making it difficult to manifest a weapon, such as a bow and or a sword.
[/spoili]

[spoili]
Name: Dual Blades
Description:
Just like in the appearance picture. The two swords he wields are the ones he keeps strapped behind his back, horizontally.
[/spoili]

[spoili]
Name: Pandora & Mithral

Description:
Well forged with unique and rare materials, and with reishi. Unique revolvers used instead of a bow. Gives the user the ability to shoot reishi-made bullets. They are very similar to a Hollow using Bala or even a Cero. It has two modes. One is where they can be used excessively; like a burst of spirit bullets oozing out from both Pandora and Mithral. The second mode, is much more similar to how a sniper is used, however only two bullets from each revolver can come out. They would be faster, wider and have penetrating power which can be extreme, especially on point blank.
[/spoili]

Custom Quincy Techniques:

Hohl Spatz (Hollow Sparrow) - In other words, Hollow Sparrow. One exceptional way to condense and manipulate the reishi from the surroundings or anything that lets out the former. Giving the user the ability to manifest black sparrows to heed their Master's words. Extremely fast and can even pierce like a sniper bullet. The Hohl Spatz can also be used in many other variations as well. For example, being a messenger, in an old tradional way.

Sklaverei (Holy Slave) - This technique uses the most basic ability to gather reishi in the most powerful way, by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual based objects such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society as well as the bodies of spiritual beings. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of their victim. It can only be used in Vollständig mode.

Fata Morgana (Mirage) - This technique allows the user to manipulate the reishi in his surroundings to create a mirror shaped mirage, albeit transparent in front of the user or wherever he manipulates the reishi towards. It has the ability to suck in attacks such as a Cero, Bala and even Kido only to reflect it back towards the one who used one of the latters. The only difference is that once similar techniques to the ones mentioned gets trapped by the mirage. It literally manipulates the energy from the techniques only to make it more suitable and similar to Quincy Arrows. The said techniques are also enhanced and truly becomes a slave for the Quincy.

Unique Traits:

Extreme Reishi Manipulation
Master Hirenkyaku
Master Ransōtengai
High Blut User (All Variations)
Master Vollständig​

Unique Skills:

Master Archer
Close-Combat Master
Dual Blademaster
Dual Gunmaster
Great Strategist
High Intellect

Stats:

Blut Arterie - 10
Blut Vene - 6
Hirenkyaku - 8
Quincy Items - 6
Reishi Manipulation - 10

Total: 40 Points

Extra:
- Has a personal issue with the Shinigami, hence he dislikes working with them.
- He has an interest in books, and generally tends to read some to pass the time.
- If anything, he tends to be soft for animals such as cats, even though he technically has a sparrow.​

Last edited:
shWECSv.png

Name: Haise Tawaguchi

Appearance Age: 21-24
Actual Age: 286

Height: 5''9
Weight: 173 LBS

Race: Shinigami

Squad: 5th Division

Affiliation: Soul Society - Seireitei

Fighting Style:

Personality:

History:

Unique Traits:

Unique Skills:

Zanpakutō:

Shikai:

Techniques:

Bankai: Not Yet Achieved

Stats:

CQC - 0
Kido - 0
Hoho - 0
Zan Resonance - 0
Reiatsu - 0

Total: 00 Points

Extra:​

Last edited:
Would we have to wait to make a vizard cs?o3o but making a rookie cs

I'd prefer you make a hollow rookie, we need some of those.