Bleach: Precipice War[OOC]

@Limeypanda- I'll let Akashi grade ya character. I have to say though, what about an arrancar's hierro, what's it going to do against that? Or a quincy's Blut Not everyone has a zanpaktu.

@Everyone- Sinner Sheet is up, Artorias asked about it.
The intent was that it would probably just out and out slice through 'em. If I'm honest the only reason I thought Zanpakuto should be free from the 'cut' is that breaking Zanpakuto with her ability just seemed to neuter some people. I understand the ability is nuts though, so I'll be more than happy to hear Akashi's ideas for a revision, if he thinks one is necessary.

@Shoske - Change diamond to Crystal until he's stronger, and accepted.
@Nevvy- Our chars are going to get along great. With 1 in Hirenkyaku, you aren't going very fast, but you're good to go.
@Ciphra- With a complex zanpaktu like that, I want a weakness in it. Byakuya has a safe zone, Toshiro has a time limit, ect, something like that. I'd like to see a weakness to make the blades retreat or reset from hunting down someone. Both in Bankai and Shikai. You'll not only be fighting shinigami.
@Limeypanda- I'll let Akashi grade ya character. I have to say though, what about an arrancar's hierro, what's it going to do against that? Or a quincy's Blut Not everyone has a zanpaktu.

She'd be excessively incapable if she couldn't use hirenkyaku at least somewhat. She'll branch out at some point but I thought it'd be bad if she couldn't do it at all and end up being even more a sitting duck than she already is.

I'm going to make a Captain Shinigami (If there is room, says two slots) and a Rookie Sinner.

Alright, Seireiti's getting a ton of love, but we've got 2 other factions.

Unless people are putting up Rookies, it's full for the moment. Please make character in the human world, and in the Arrancar Army

Arrancar army takes Hollows and Arrancar.
Pretty much any race can go into the human world coalition if they can think of a good enough reason.... though I'm doubtful on Hollows joining it.

k4nEF5b.jpg

Name: Adán Straunnem

Appearance Age: 24-26
Actual Age: 667

Aspect of Death: Wrath

Height: 5''10
Weight: 175 LBS

Race: Arrancar

Affiliation: Hueco Mundo - El Miedo

Fighting Style:
The way he fights is very much straightforward. Fast and brutal. He enjoys the thrill of a challenge, and or a fight. It doesn't matter who it is, but as long as he gets what he wants, he will fight.

Personality:
He can be quite condescending and have a cocky attitude, if the situation requires him to. He is also quite manipulative and tricky, knows exactly what to say in order to provoke someone, whether its someone like an Arrancar or a Hollow. He is also quite blunt and will share his feelings regarding any matter whenever he wants it to. Other than that, he has a casual aura around him, with his "none-caring, whatever" attitude.

History:
He was an fighter in his time, using whatever he could in order to survive. Fight and win. Get bloody and beaten. Do unspeakable things to people who got on his bad side. He always felt some remorse when it came to his past, and how he could've changed it. Unfortunately for him it was pretty much late the moment some of the people he harmed seeked revenge. There was a time when he ended up in a fight which was something he never expected.

A trap was enough for him to fall and die, though perhaps it was exactly what he deserved. He was even surprised as to how he was able to survive all that time. Poison blades got the best of him when he was cut one too many times. Even if he was barely able to kill the ones who sought out revenge, he passed out eventually on a rainy day, slowly succumbing to the poison and accepting death.

He eventually ended up in Hueco Mundo, a place for corrupted souls. It was probably the one place he felt he belonged, or felt he deserved, because of his own past. However, instinct-wise he ended up following the same path as a Hollow just like how it was in the World of the Living. It even became worse. He started to gradually enjoy the sight of blood, the thrill of a fight, where the loser would perish into oblivion. He became a demon, something his former shell never was, slaughtering his own kind. Growing in strength which he enjoyed the taste of.

So much time passed. Countless centuries. So much knowledge he got. The Shinigami, the Quincies, Fullbringers, and how it all actually worked. He was left with tremendous power over the course of his life as a Hollow. He was an Arrancar now, a Vasto Lorde. A being above his own kind. He was a natural Arrancar. Became what he is through his own hardships. His cause is himself and Hueco Mundo. Everything else was naught, and nothing but obstacles that needed to be removed for his sight.

Unique Traits:

Blademaster
Great Close Combat Tactician
Extreme Reiatsu Pressure
Can use the Descorrer Easily
High-Speed Regeneration
Has Extreme Strength in General

Unique Abilities:

Master Pesquisa User
Great Hierro Defense
Bala Master
Cero Master (Gran Rey Cero)

Custom Techniques:

Cero Sombra (Zero Shadow) - A much more destructive, deadlier and powerful Cero than your average one. It is wider, longer range, and is massive in power, and with great force behind it. The color of the Cero is pure blackness, while the outlines are crimson red, representing the color of his hair.

Rasgando Arroyos (Ripping Streams) - He has the ability to shake the foundation of the surface, or in other words, the ground, without using any gestures, or rather without motioning his hands or anything in that regard. He essentially manipulates the spiritual energy in his surroundings, especially beneath the surface, which allows him to make the latter into something dangerous. The spiritual energy rips itself away from beneath the ground and erupts, like a beacon, shattering the surface, almost as if an earthquake destroyed the ground. He has the ability to create upto six Rasgando Arroyos, ripping themselves out from wherever he wants them to come out from. This ability can be dodged, but if one is caught, they'll be shredded and the impact is way worse than a Bala, Cero or anything of that standard. The spiritual energy much charge before its unleashed. Eventually, the area above the energy will start to shake.

Sealed State:
His zanpakutō looks quite normal like any other katana. The hilt of the blade is grey with a hint of black, along with black checkered squares. The inside of the guard is silver with a symbol on it. From the guard up, his blade is mostly black, but is also mixed with the color grey, as it can be seen on the picture above, on the edge of his zanpakutō.

Resurrección:
Holding his blade quite normally, his stance casual, with the sharp end of his zanpakutō slightly facing the ground, he swings his blade backwards, and simultaneously utters the right words for the resurrección to take form. "Torment, Tempesta!" The zanpakutō from the guard up, turns into crimson red, before black spiritual energy starts to flow out from it. The guard itself changes, showing the symbol on it much more clearly. The air surrounding Adán becomes quite ominous, eerie and twisted. His entire body releases tremendous reiatsu to the combination of colors; black and red. His spiritual pressure is quite terrifying and dark, and can be felt as if there is nothing but hopelessness right before their eyes. His reiatsu can be sensed throughout the entire Hueco Mundo as well. The ground starts shaking, as the air eventually wraps itself around his body and zanpakutō, covering him entirely. Eventually the reiatsu around his body calms down and disperses in numerous directions, like rain drops.

Once he eventually appears before his opponent, he is wearing a mask, similar to a Vizard. His blade is back to its normal color but is wrapped around dark crimson energy. Almost as if it was lashing out around the blade constantly. His attire also changes slightly, adding more to his usual clothing. The black/red stripes along his white jacket, black sash, and the white hakama. However, his jacket has longer coattails, staying the same as pre-resurrección, and the collar is also the same. A general appearance regarding his first resurrección can be seen here. However, his hair is much longer than in the picture shown. It reaches the middle of his back and is somewhat spikey. His vacant but right arm has taken the form of a Hollow. Looking quite different than the picture, and reaches all the way up to the shoulder. His arm is white, black and spikey. In other words, his left arm is quite hard and pure demonic-like.

Techniques:

Segunda Resurrección:
Holding his zanpakutō horizontally before his chest, slightly having its sharp end towards the ground, he places his hand on top of it, caressing it slowly. His demonic-like hand making its way to the end before both his hands grips it tightly from each side. Adán slightly crouches, before he gets close enough to taste, and or lick the zanpakutō. "Let them have a taste of true despair, El Diablo!" The black and red energy around the blade eventually envelopes itself around his demonic-like arm, slowly sneaking itself up towards his mask, and around his body. The zanpakutō is eventually sucked in by his tremendous spiritual energy. A sharp scream is unleashed from his zanpakutō all around the area as his own reiatsu becomes way more sinister, wrathful, terrifying and eventually encases the entire body. The ground shakes and cracks. The spiritual energy from beneath the ground erupts crazily out, and to the same color as his own reiatsu. Adán eventually sucks in more spiritual energy from his surroundings.

While being covered by his own reiatsu and the eerie air around the area, his reiatsu eventually bursts out like a beam reaching the endless sky, turning the entire sky to the color of black and red. However, his reiatsu eventually slows down and is entirely sucked in by his body, leaving no trace of burst of reiatsu from earlier. The sky, however, stays red.

When Adán appears before his opponent(s), his entire face/head his covered by the very same mask as in his first resurrección. The mask goes all around and almost to the back of his neck this time, where his long spikey crimson red hair sticks out in the same length as before. His mask has two horns on top of it to the color black mixed with red. The mask itself is pure black with red stripes. The opposite of what his first resurrección showed, which was white with red stripes. His entire body is covered in demonic-beast like form, which is his true form. From his wrists down, his hands are mixed with the color of ash and white, where the center, his palms are white, and the back of his hands are also white on the same spot. The rest of the hands are to the color of ash. His demonic-like claws are purely black. The dark crimson reiatsu is slowly seeping out from the tips of his claws. From his ankles and down to his feets, the color is exactly the same as his hands. It is also demonic-like, having claws like the latter. His entire demon-like body on the other hand is purely white. The center of his chest is pure black. If anything, Adán is almost identical to a demon in his true form. Quite savage and filled with bloodlust and even more wrathful than ever before.

This is also where it gets interesting. Adán doesn't have his zanpakutō anymore, but instead holds a black blade made out of his spiritual energy. It is vaguely transparent, but it is a part of his form. He can use it in numerous of ways. It can change form as he wants it to and even use it in combination with his Hollow techniques. Everything else about him is greatly enhanced as well. His hierro is quite enhanced as well, but can be penetrated with a bit more force than one normally uses. His healing abilities are basically there to cover the lack of his defense being a bit above normal.

Techniques:

Stats:

CQC - 3
Hollow Techs - 7
Sonido - 10
Defensa - 0
Reiatsu - 10

Total: 30 Points

Extra:
- Despises Shinigami, Humans, Quincies, Fullbringers alot.
- Tends to spend his time to stroll around in Hueco Mundo, or whats left of it.
- Enjoys toying with people who have tasted fear and despair.
- Dislikes weaker Hollows of his own kind, or at least those that are afraid.​

Last edited:
Well Poo. I don't want all my characters on the Arrancar side, Shinigami is pretty much full and I don't like Fullbringers or Quincy. Maybe I will just stick with one character. Even though I asked for the Sinners.

Well like we've mentioned you can do things like Orihime (I don't mean the healing but basically a human with special powers, who knows.) Or heck, do a whole/plus and go from there, I think there's some options there. As far as I know there's no vizards either yet.

@Shoske - Change diamond to Crystal until he's stronger, and accepted.
@Nevvy- Our chars are going to get along great. With 1 in Hirenkyaku, you aren't going very fast, but you're good to go.
@Ciphra- With a complex zanpaktu like that, I want a weakness in it. Byakuya has a safe zone, Toshiro has a time limit, ect, something like that. I'd like to see a weakness to make the blades retreat or reset from hunting down someone. Both in Bankai and Shikai. You'll not only be fighting shinigami.

Actually meant to get that later, edited. Just wondering, but do hollows also get unique traits that are unlocked?

I will just stick to one character for now...possibly. Might make a second. Will probably be a Sinner or Shinigami.

• 2.jpg

Name: Rittaro ‘Rita’ Aotori
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Human World
    History:For a large portion of her life, Rittaro Aotori was about as normal a girl as you could imagine. She had loving. Successful and wealthy parents who adored and doted upon her; and she had everything she needed in life to succeed, but despite all of these advantages piled upon her, everything just sort of seemed…wrong.

It started out when Rittaro began to attend secondary school. Things just seemed to go wrong around the young girl: Things would break, and people would seemingly get hurt, and sometimes people would just go missing. Every so often, the Aotori family would have to move from wherever they were living, and Rittaro would worry about being uprooted, as if that was the worst thing that could happen.

The rumours of Rittaro being bad luck seemed to follow her though, and Rittaro was subjected to some less-than-positive receptions. It led to her becoming somewhat introverted, and is probably the route of her non-conflict seeking personality, to this day. After a particularly rough day, Rittaro complained to her father, and he replied by giving her a gift: A small white ribbon.

Things continued this way until Rittaro’s last year of school. One day, her father rushed into the school and pulled her out of the classroom, just in time for it to explode. Standing in the hole of a ruined wall was a faint shimmer: something imperceptible to Rittaro that she tried to focus in on. Her father was more focused though, and pulled her through the corridors, trying to shepherd her out of the school. More explosions followed, and the shimmer seemed to give chase.

As the pair exited the school, a flash of red shot through the air and would have slammed into Rittaro, if not for her father putting his body in the way. The Red energy slammed into him and nearly killed him outright. Rittaro screamed in horror as she saw a second glimmering shape, now redefined as something indistinguishable and horrifying: a creature of black, with a white face and a strange hole in its chest. The first figure that had chased her through the school advanced, menace and hunger in its eyes.

It got within a foot of her, before it was eviscerated. A figure stood over her father’s wounded body, clad in a strange outfit and looking just like her mother, had an odd weapon made of light and fire in her hands. She looked like a figure of rage; of hatred. She stared at the hollows and, for a second, even Rittaro was scared of the woman. The second hollow turned tail to run, and Rittaro watched it go three steps before the figure in the strange outfit was upon it: ripping it apart with that strange thing of fire and light.

When it landed next to Rittaro, she was less afraid. If it meant harm, there was no escape, and Rittaro wanted to just rush to her father. As the figure stripped itself of its strange attire, it revealed itself to be an empty shell. It pointed wordlessly towards Rittaro’s father, and the young woman ran to her father.

A few days later, Rittaro was in a hospital room, watching over her father as he clung to life. His back had been broken, and he would never walk again, but at least he was alive. For a few days, she tried to figure out the monsters, or the thing that had worn her mother’s face. She didn’t understand any of it, so she would just have to wait.

When her father woke up, he smiled at seeing her alive and well, and soon they were discharged from the hospital. Rittaro took them home, and her father began to talk, without even needing to hear the questions. She admitted that he was a thing called a Fullbringer: a human with powers stolen from the monsters, called Hollows. He also admitted that he had lied to her for a long time, and that her mother had died before Rittaro’s living memory. Rittaro’s father admitted his power, called ‘Geppetto’ had allowed him to trick her, using a doll that could mimic his memories and imagination. Rittaro was initially furious at him for tricking her, but she forgave him when he explained more about her mother’s death, which was a result of a Hollow attack. Apparently, Rittaro and her mother had both been humans with extraordinarily powerful Reiryoku, or spiritual power, which attracted Hollows, as it was their food source.

So, Rittaro went on with her life, and the burden of knowledge that she was able to attract Hollows. She finished her studies and began to look after her crippled father full-time. In truth, she was afraid to leave him, in case the monsters followed.

Soon enough though, the monsters followed with even more intensity than normal. Rittaro’s father was forced to intervene again when a monster tracked them to their home, but something else happened during the attack. Rittaro was faced with a monster, and the ribbon her father gave her seemed to come to life. It wrapped around her arm, and when the monster attacked, she seemed to pass through it. Better yet, what she passed through was then sliced off, as if she held some great, cleaving sword. The monster recoiled in shock, only for it to be annihilated by her ‘mother’ doll.

Her father frowned when her powers were revealed, and he spoke about his hypothesis that she was what people called a ‘Rare High-Spec’ human. Essentially, she had the powers of a Fullbringer, without the Hollow connections. Some of the powers these Rare High-Spec users could wield were truly amazing, but they were still relatively mysterious. Rittaro’s father did the one thing she could do, and called in a favour from an old contact: Casana

The contact agreed to take in Rittaro, and train her to use her ability. Rittaro agreed to the idea, because of her hatred towards her own helplessness. She longed to be able to protect herself, and the people around her.

…Which of course, led her into the chaos of the war.

Personality: Rittaro is a simple, friendly and kind-hearted girl; who prefers to think about her studies as a doctor than her place in the strange war between three factions. Rittaro is about as far removed from bloodthirsty as a person can get, and she is known to be a staunch opponent of the war because of her almost pacifistic nature. She hates to fight and she generally tries to avoid any conflict, be it verbal or physical.

Still, Rittaro also hates seeing people get hurt and that desire to stop as many people getting hurt is the main reason that Rittaro is even a part of the Precipice War. Some have called the woman naïve, because she would save any Shinigami or even certain hollows, if the situation allowed for it. Some of the more aggressive members of the Human Alliance call into question Rittaro’s place in the war, but none would dare be rid of her: The potential her ability has guarantees that.

Despite her trepidation about fighting, Rittaro is fairly brave. Not content to just sit in the backgrounds and play nurse or princess, Rittaro is just as likely to be on the frontlines as the staunchest Hollow-hunter or Shinigami

• Fighting Style: Rittaro is mostly a timid individual who doesn’t actually fight that much. Her relative inexperience and gentle nature means she is very slow to actually engage in combat: The only reason she actually fights is because her unusual spirit level makes her a constant attraction for hollows, and because she has the powers to actually protect people. In fights, she is mostly defensive, and she is more likely to fight to kill than to survive. When she sees an opportunity, she is quick to take it though, as her powers have such small windows of opportunity.

_

Stats: (Lieutenant level – 20 points)

Fullbring Affinity-7
    Brawling-2
    Bringer Light-4
    Soul Manipulation-3
    Stamina-4

Rare Full-Tech:

‘Fullbring’ Name and object: Memento – A single, beautiful ribbon that Rittaro wears constantly and keeps in the most pristine condition. It is a light blue colour, and has a small bird drawn on the face of it. It was a gift from Rittaro’s father, and is the only object that Rittaro has of her long-dead mother: A mother whose love Rittaro never got to truly know.

Power: Memento is a very powerful item, in terms of both its offensive and defensive capabilities. In simple terms, it allows Rittaro to ‘reject’ things that would encroach upon her, as if removing them from the world’s memory of the scene. Basically, for a couple of seconds at a time Memento puts Rittaro in a state where anything she passes through, or that touches her, is rejected. Attacks suddenly develop gaping holes as they completely phase around her, and anything she passes through is suddenly sliced through by something impossible to block and ignorant of defence. The power of her Fullbring is truly insane, but it also bears a number of weaknesses: most notably its inability to slice through Zanpakuto and the hefty ‘downtime’ of the ability. Memento can be used for two seconds; enough to either dodge an attack or make one, but then it is unusable for three seconds. Basically, if Rittaro is not careful, she can constantly be put on the defensive, and never have a chance to attack, or she can be swarmed and taken out after one attack by a second foe.

So what I understand from your ability is that anything you touch or an attack like a cero would just disappear the moment it comes in contact with your fullbring ability, yes? And what do you mean by phase around you? Like, do they just go through her and out on the other end or around her? The fact that the only weakness it truly has is its inability to reject a Zanpakuto. Is it Zanpakuto or blades in general?

If anything. What I would suggest is that you'd rather have it reject anything like a projectile. May it be a cero, Kido or anything thats similar. And the more the same attack is used, the less of a rejection there is. Meaning. If someone constantly throws Bala's at you, the rejection will be less and less.

Or, the second option is. It can reject anything, just not Zanpakuto or anything that would technically fall under the same category. And it should probably not have an absolute defense. Because thats how I am reading it as. It can reject attacks, but can it reject more than one attack at once? Perhaps it can reject attacks from a certain direction you would use your fullbring towards, but not all around. How is that?

Might have a wee issue with the matter of rejecting people.

So what I understand from your ability is that anything you touch or an attack like a cero would just disappear the moment it comes in contact with your fullbring ability, yes? And what do you mean by phase around you? Like, do they just go through her and out on the other end or around her? The fact that the only weakness it truly has is its inability to reject a Zanpakuto. Is it Zanpakuto or blades in general?

If anything. What I would suggest is that you'd rather have it reject anything like a projectile. May it be a cero, Kido or anything thats similar. And the more the same attack is used, the less of a rejection there is. Meaning. If someone constantly throws Bala's at you, the rejection will be less and less.

Or, the second option is. It can reject anything, just not Zanpakuto or anything that would technically fall under the same category. And it should probably not have an absolute defense. Because thats how I am reading it as. It can reject attacks, but can it reject more than one attack at once? Perhaps it can reject attacks from a certain direction you would use your fullbring towards, but not all around. How is that?

The second option is alreardy implemented with the "2 seconds on, 3 seconds off." clause. It was never intended to be an sbsolute defence.

A better way to describe the ability might be that, for the two seconds it is activated, the 'Fullbring' is like the sharpest edge of a sword. It cuts through anything that passes through it, or it passes through. Of course, trying to actually get through a captain or an Arrancar requires any sort of real speed or merciless cunning, so that won't happen any time soon.

So its not exactly state based rejection. There's limits based upon character capability. So if the blast was powerful enough it'd push through the rejection?

So its not exactly state based rejection. There's limits based upon character capability. So if the blast was powerful enough it'd push through the rejection?

It would be less power, more length of direct application. If you barraged her for more than two seconds, then she'd be fucked instantly. (Although she has legs, so moving...yay)

A part of me has just realised the power is functionally similar to Orihime's offensive attack, but with no projectile element.

Alrighty.. My character sheets are more or less completely finished except very few details.

1) My Quincy: Reikuhara Veritahl - Just needs history
2) My Substitute Shinigami: Kairi Veritahl - Also history
3) My Shinigami: Shizuka Kurenai, 6th Division 3rd seat - Finished
4) My Arrancar: Kurono Akitachi - Finished, but I need confirmation on how many stats I have so I can finish her stats and skills accordingly.

Length of application isn't necessary to use it offensively and erase someone from existence.

Length of application isn't necessary to use it offensively and erase someone from existence.

I am aware. In 2 seconds, the 'Fullbring' would be lethal if she hit. But then, she would be wide open to retaliation if she missed, and that ignores the other character-based weaknesses.

I will wait on Akashi's responses now, time to go be a productive member of society.

Why would it need 2 seconds to do so?

I am aware. In 2 seconds, the 'Fullbring' would be lethal if she hit. But then, she would be wide open to retaliation if she missed, and that ignores the other character-based weaknesses.

I will wait on Akashi's responses now, time to go be a productive member of society.
I have a better idea (at least I think I'm onto something in this case), how about it retains its two seconds, but you reduce its attack power. Rather than being capable of cutting through any person (You'll be able to sheer through most objects despite this), you can cut them along the surface she passes through. Whereas before her phasing through someone, or potentially something, and essentially cutting it in half, she'd merely leave a laceration on the surface that she passes through.

Because the attack power is decreased I'd be willing to allow its duration to go up, maybe to four seconds, but keep the same downtime. If she wants to cut straight through something, her ability's max time will be 1 second with the same 3 second downtime in between uses.

Additionally she can't pass through zanpakuto. If there is one in the way of her movement and she attempts to pass through it (say it suddenly got in her way) it can and will damage her regardless to whether she is using her "Fullbring," or not.

One other thing to note. Since her "Fullbring" ability basically makes her ethereal, Limey, Rittaro would probably be faster when she's using it as there would be no friction on her body's movement's whatsoever. Just a fun fact in case you weren't aware.
Why would it need 2 seconds to do so?
As to your question, Nevvy, it's just the amount of time that she can maintain the "phase" state.

Say someone fires a cero at her. A cero is a decent speed, but it takes at least 2-3 seconds to fully pass through a given area of space unless you're really close to the point it was fired from. So if someone fired a cero at Rittaro and she didn't dodge to the side, but tried to run through it while using her "Fullbring," she'd be immune for two seconds, and then the cero would hit her the moment her "Fullbring" deactivated, and it inevitably would.

Also consider that should Rittaro not time the use of her "Fullbring" accordingly, not only will she fail to avoid being hit, but she's more likely to get hit fatally.

Plus, the ability is somewhat easy to compensate for once Rittaro's enemy knows how long it lasts. If they had any way to attack twice in the space of 4-5 seconds (which is totally doable by the way), then she'd be able to avoid the first attempt, and if she couldn't get enough distance, or the second attack was unexpected and/or a ranged assault, then she'd get hit by the second strike without question. If anything, her ability makes her very vulnerable as it is very much dependent on her planning skills in addition to how fast she can move.

Anyways, those're my suggestions/thoughts on the ability.