Bleach: Precipice War[OOC]

Thank ya, enjoyed it.

Mazumi Tatasuko

Turbulence_by_asuka111.jpg

Appearance Age: Nine

Race: Shinigami

Affiliation: Seirietei

History: Born into the degraded Tatasuko clan Mazumi was not all that special. When she had begun training to become a shinigami she couldn't even begin to grasp the basics in any field but kido. Her father being the captain of the twelfth division meant that people expected her to be some kind of prodigy, and even though she'd gotten into the academy at such an early age she still didn't seem to be all that special. This continued until her last year in the academy where she finally began to grasp the combat concepts of being a shinigami. Her mind was clearly capable of combat being highly analytical, but the whole time it had been her body holding ehr back.

Once she had graduated the academy Mazumi was placed in the fifth division where she is still to this day. She looked up to the captain for his abilities, and tended to pester him for help training always trying to improve more and more wanting to prove herself to the rest of the squad and her father since she was the youngest shinigami the seireitei had to offer. Once her father went missing though a lot of this motivation seemed to fade. She had become quite skilled by this time and was upset by the fact that she felt that her father never acknowledged her. While she still strives to become better she has become quite cold in doing so, normally injuring any training partners of equal level to prove her superiority, and tending to have an attitude even towards her betters.

Personality: Mazumi is a bothered child who looks down on others. Finding people to be irritating usually, except for a few people, and unable to stand the fact that they are so inferior to her. Seeing as she's talented in many fields and not just one specific one it bothers her seeing people who aren't capable in some areas believing that being well rounded is always a good choice. A lot of her frustrations in life are due to her father being missing though. Underneath all of her built up hatred and sadness she is actually quite sweet, though now only her captain and those who somehow managed to get close to her know this. She is truly an artistic and graceful person deep down, and perhaps one day she can return to being that person all the time for all to see.

Fighting Style: Starting off Mazumi tends to go towards the feel them out approach. She likes to take her time and learn her opponents abilities, their strengths, their weaknesses. Once she's analyzed all of this she then becomes a relentless force that goes after her opponents without mercy. She is a weapon, a killer, a soldier...
_
Stats:

CQC- 3

Kido- 3

Hoho- 1

Zan Resonance- 3

Reiatsu- 2

_
Abilities::

**Shikai- Zan Resonance-3
**Bankai- Zan Resonance- 6; Reiatsu- 6
**Shunko- CQC- 7; Kido 6

Custom Ability: Excelling in Hakudo for sure, Mazumi doesn't really fail in zanjutsu though, it's just preferred for her to use her hakudo because of her skikai, so she really mixes the two if she's not using her zanpakuto's ability.

Zanpakuto:

Shikai
Mukō Mamushi(無効まむし 'Void Viper').

Upon release, her zanpakuto dissolves completely from blade to pommel, shifting into a mire of black and gray reiryoku, which coalesces just behind her body into a roughly humanoid guise, its form partially overlapping with her own. This ability has several functions, but first and foremost among these is the silhouette's ability to allegedly burn things that come into contact with its form.

In actuality, this void's fiery appearance is a false front, as on contact it tears away reishi/reiryoku and uses it to fuel its form, though only in small amounts. The more it takes in, the larger the silhouette becomes. This flame takes a constant amount of reiryoku from its master.

The silhouette's secondary ability is its ability to exert polarity in limited amounts, allowing it to push or pull at its master though its own movement is slower than its counterpart.

Relationship with wielder: This is probably the simplest answer that one could give...Mutual respect and understanding...

Bankai
Name: N/A

Power:N/A

While probably not too much of a surprise, I'm going to have to drop from this one. I'm finding no motivation for it, and I'm sorry to anyone I've let down. Good luck in all future endeavours.

Alright, looks like this isn't going so well. I don't flog dead horses.

Every save your Characters, I'll try rebooting this RP in the future, but for the moment, I'm declaring it dead. Hug me here if you want to try again in the future.