Bleach: A New Seireitei (OOC and Sign Ups) (Sign Ups Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think it'd be obvious enough. Thankfully, one bullet is dodged thanks to it being secret. It gets awkward if anyone else knew and it made sense to just have approval given to break the law. At least with just Kokierra knowing, it is all an internal matter, one where he can more naturally choose that the cost outweighs the benefit if the plot needs him to not use it.

Of course. That is the main reason as to why I made it a sneaky study on his part. He wouldn't think to use one of them unless he knew he wouldn't get in trouble by saving many many people, and I will only only do it if it won't ruin plot.

*Is going to start typing a post now*

To those who haven't budged yet, I'd like to remind you that you are accepted and that the main thread is linked in the first post.

Sort about not getting to me post >.> I've been so busy this weekend.... I will try to get to it tomorrow or Tuesday night

You've been plenty present. Wouldn't worry about it but a slightly faster overall pace would be welcome.

Yeah, i saw the post and was going to reply but passed out >.> I was so busy last week planning, then I just now got back from a family vacation that I was planning this weekend..... Social life's are draining. I wanna be a weird nerd who stays inside with no friends again

We call those hikikomoris.

Then I will gladly take that name and now sleep =.= I need it.... And to think this week won't be much better. But after a good night's sleep finally, I should be able to get back into my routine and post more regularly. (Hopefully my new job won't get in the way)

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I'd post, I'm just seeing if anything will happen so I don't just do somethng about recieving a drink ">.>

@Aaronace52 Has this RP closed sign ups? If not which spots have been filled? I am assuming the Captains are all filled of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
@Immortal Sin As you can see from the Title... Sign Ups have in fact been closed... Thank you for showing interest in the rp however and I encourage you to read our story as it progresses...

• Love
Everybody wish me luck cause tomorrow I'm going to an Orientation for a new job... And keep up the rping guys...

Reactions: Shadicmaster
lol, GOOD LUCK
I have the same problem going for me >.> I just started my first job and im so exhausted and achy now that I find it hard to motivate myself.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vuthra Moon
Update Ladies and Gents... I'd like you all to say hello to a few new comers to the story...

Seraphim.jpg

Seraphim

Cherub.png

Cherub

Throne.jpg

Throne

Dominion.jpg

Dominion

Virtue.jpg

Virtue

Power.jpg

Power

Principality.jpg

Principality

Archangel.jpg

Archangel

Angel.jpg

Angel

Note, right now they don't look entirely as they do in each image. Of course none of them would have the wings and of course they wouldn't openly wear some of the things they do in the images. Keep in mind that in the story at the moment, they look like normal souls with normal clothing. Thank you for your view and thank you for your participation in the story.

Oh god >.> poor Demi.... All alone in the open with an angel and her mind is weak....

Mmm... yes yes... whatever would she do? *casually but maliciously places both hands together and grins sinisterly...*

• Love
Poor Demi ^^" im on holiday so ill be posting by phone when im in an area I have signal....in other words now but im apologising in advance for mistakes.

What's the minimum posting requirement for an interaction post? I just forgot and am in the middle of a block of all inspiration in life (depressing? Maybe, but true) so I didnt want to come up short by accident.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.