Bleach: A New Seireitei (OOC and Sign Ups) (Sign Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain over the frosted frozen sky, Hyourinmaru
may i ask a question:
-can character bio change from time such as bankai will be obtain or became a captain from vice captain?

Bankai added!

Race: Shinigami

Name: Fujiwara Endo

Division: 11

Zanpakuto: Yamimaru (shinkai form)
kurogane__s_red_sword_by_animeinaeternum-d4dci67.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit Form:
138181.jpg

Inner World: A void filled with emptiness, the ultimate darkness

Shikai: Fell into Despair, Yamimaru

In shikai, Yamimaru transformed into a red long sword, it's hugely increase both speed and strength of Fujiwara. The more negative energy that Fujiwara unleashed the higher buff that Fujiwara will get. (noted that later is reveal that this form of shikai are the power of despair that pilled up over Fujiwara's body not the true form of yamimaru

Bankai

- Fujiwara haven't achieved bankai form yet.

Disperse into darkness, Yamimaru

In bankai, Yamimaru transformed into a long red katana. Fujiwara tend to open one side of his robe and showed his past battle wounds, as he opens darkness from Yamimaru into his body, making his body filled with darkness

Abilities:
(later to be revealed)

Skills:

- Kido Practitioner: Fujiwara able to use low-level spell, which he rarely use at all

- Shunpo Practitioner: Fujiwara wasn't fond on fighting with fist, he only used fist for last resort.

- Weapon mastery: Fujiwara had always experimented on using different kind of weapon such as tong fa, Chinese blade, lance, but he never left his Zanpakuto clean from blood.

-Unique Stance: Fujiwara was well known for it's unique stance which confused most of his enemies.

-Animal Instinct: With a lot of battle experience in the past, the instinct of animal was grown from time to time inside Fujiwara's body

-Calm minded: When go into battles, Fujiwara tend to avoid rampaging towards the enemy instead dodging.

-Fighting Style Summary: Fujiwara always lets his enemy move first to read their move until he found their weak spot. He usually said the time he would defeat his opponents.

Personality:

Fujiwara was a quiet person that rarely talks. With his dark past, he avoid talking to people and interact with them as much as possible, the only time he talks is when he recognized a person as a worthy opponent or someone who resemble his mother. He always trained diligently during free time and always wary around him, as he believed that danger could come at anytime. Unlike other Shinigami, he always chats with his Zanpakuto, Yamihime. Despite quiet personality Fujiwara can't stand against injustice no matter how small it is, as a result he was the role model as well as feared at the same time by his under classman.

Appearance:

how-to-sketch-an-anime-boy_1_000000015017_5.png

Fujiwara is about 5' 7" with a slim build. He always showed his cold face around someone he just known but as time goes by he would shows his smile.

Bio:

It's all started when Fujiwara was just an ordinary boy from the 34th west Rukon District who lived a superb life with his family. Ever since he was born in the soul society he was taken care warmly by his parent and have a good relationship with his siblings. It's a perfect life for Fujiwara until at the age of 9, when his brother died as a soul reaper; his family began to torn apart, his parent began to fight a lot but what could've made it worse? Just as Fujiwara thought that it was a normal day at seritei, a hollow suddenly appeared in the street, which causes everyone into cause, not exception of Fujiwara's family. Fujiwara's father ran away leaving Fujiwara and his wife alone in the midst of the chaos. While running, Fujiwara stumbled over a stone that made him fell, at the time Fujiwara's mother helped him to get up, it was too late… Her mother got stab by a hollow and was ate alive in front of his body, leaving him stunned. While he was stunned, suddenly a soul reaper appeared out of nowhere and began to slash every hollowed that appeared and the soul reaper said, "5 minutes boy… just give 5 minutes and it will be clean." So for the next 5 minutes the soul reaper ripped apart the group of hollow, although what he said was true, the street was clean from hollow but filled with blood. After the incident finally it was decided that soul reaper adopted Fujiwara as his son (it was revealed that the soul reaper was Captain Matsumoto who was a captain of division 11 and later deceased due to a disease that led him to ultimate dead when his vice captain betrayed him)

After years of living with Matsumoto, Fujiwara's sadness has gone and his fighting skill has grown (now Fujiwara age 17). Fujiwara decided to enroll on the soul reaper academy but was against by Matsumoto. At a rebellious age he secretly went to enrollment to the academy and found out by Matsumoto. Fujiwara action disappointed Matsumoto, which create conflict between them. Vice president of district 11 (at that time) encourages Fujiwara to be soul reaper that makes Fujiwara fonder with the vice president of district 11. Who would ever guess that it was all to make Matsumoto to fell into trap? Matsumoto unable to focus on his work after having a fight with Fujiwara, so the vice president brought some tea for him and when the time he drank the tea his body became weakened. Fujiwara felt guilty after fought with Matsumoto so he went to division 11 office. Just as Fujiwara opened the door he could clearly saw Matsumoto's body starting to vanished and heard the vice captain laugh. Once again it made him stunned, but this time his pupil vanished. He went to Matsumoto and said sorry to him. Matsumoto smiled and gave Fujiwara his Zanpakuto "Use it for justice not for own nourishment." Fujiwara then roared over and without a display of mercy killed vice president. Since then, he was blacklisted in the academy no one would came near him, despite of lacking kido and shunpo skills, Fujiwara managed to graduate with out standing skills. After he was graduated he went to the front of division 11 to remember about his past life for the very last time. Suddenly, a tall scary man with an eye patch on his right eye went past him. For the third time, Fujiwara was sensing danger around him. The scary man went stopped, went to Fujiwara and said "I like you kid come to division 11 and everything will change." (the tall scary man with an eye patch on his right eye =Zaraki who just took the place of Captain Matsumoto prior after his dead)

Last edited:
As a heads up, there is no time gap that makes room for those events as the 11th division's captaincy has been accounted for from Zaraki's time forwards.

To answer your questions, there is no reason why your ranks and powers can't change. Go ahead and include bankai anyway even if your character can't use it yet. Just make a note of that.

Let's just settle exactly where the entrance and exit points are in relation to each other. The entrance point is on the inside, no questions there. Where the blade just was is a large range of space ranging from the hilt to the tip. If the tip, it is outside and will not be affected by the blades... but the way back in will also be just as wide. If it isn't and is somewhere further back, you either disrupt it or you don't.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen... We have a new comer who has requested to join. With him added, we will have ten primary players.

You as the players have the say... Should we take him in as well though the Sign Up's have already been closed?

I say yes since he took the time to put up such a detailed CS. Plus, it helps to have more players, just in case characters die or people have to leave for various reasons

Alright then. Consider the same four point interval as before, 1-4, on both sides of the blade. At any given point on the total geometric sphere of the full armament bankai, using that same four point interval, a blade will be occupying that point between 1-3. At 4 there is no blade in existence at that point. That is the window of opportunity for attackers and the exit point for Hibiki's kido.

The blades themselves have a thickness to them in addition to their serration. Out of clarity's sake, for this example I'll define the dimension of the ring to be 1 inch thick and a foot wide going around the circumference. From Hibiki's side, the kido will enter at the contact of the back of the ring, which cannot cut or disperse kido, and enter the dangai. It will exit about an inch within the serrated edge of the bankai, position wise. However, it will exit at point 4 on the interval, where the bankai is not currently in existence there at that point as the blade has since moved. The blade will be replaced by another blade shortly thereafter bringing the cycle back around.

In short, the exit point is within the range of the bankai to be shredded but the temporal/spatial manipulation of the dangai allows it to come out at the interval where there is no blade existing at that point on the surface of the bankai which allows it to make it past the bankai's defense. That also means that if an opponent tried to counter by cast kido at that interval and got the timing right to have it cross the distance and then enter, there could very well be a kido explosion/mishap/whatever when the two spells meet. The only thing limiting this, would be Hibiki's ability to understand that which he does - multidimensional tactician.

Then you're effectively having a larger entry portal but somehow compacting it into a smaller exit portal that adjusts for the space you know will be cut, concentrating it into the known output timing. However, as a result, were anything to go backwards, you'd get a scattershot to the face be ause the process would work in reverse. Also, any beam type attacks would only make it out in increments since no time period is open long enough for the whole thing to go through. A complicated process that requires a preset dangai portal pattern unrelated to the regular space and dictated by the bankai, not Hibiki himself as it would be impossible to do it accurately manually even if you knew what to do.

The closing was not edited into the title. If he got here first, I see no issue. It isn't like there's a reason to exclude him beyond technicality which I don't endorse.

Last edited:
1] The Dangai inherently has temporal/spatial manipulation as one of it's properties.
2] If anything were to go back through the rip, it would only be a single shot because the pathway through the Dangai is forward in time, not backward. It cannot scattershot because the Dangai does not go backward in time except on catastrophic accident and even then, it's easily 100 years.
3] Beam type would get one burst. See above.
4] Of course there's a preset portal pattern. There's 720 combinations of the six full blades moving. Pick a few that you like, trial and error, time, ????, profit. Hibiki knows the way a couple dozen combinations work and through trial and error, knows their openings and when to fire, how to fire, how often to fire in those combinations.

Dahm I wish I came back to RPing and saw this sooner :(

Oh btw... incase no one noticed... there's a link to the RP in the first post...

Well nao I know.

Endo

Power: 50
Defense: 65
Mobility: 45
Reiatsu: 50
Kido: 30
Wisdom: 60
Stamina: 50

Yaoi Master Gavin & Aka~Kitsune, I hope you two don't mind that I had Takiko drop in on you guys! The letters can say anything, I just got inspiration for those events after reading your posts.

I use a dark theme, so I can see the super light lavender color really easily. If it is hard for anyone to see, let me know and I'll change to a different color!

>.> such boobieness....

Feel free to have Takiko drop in on Shizuka as well if you want for your next post :P

On that note, I'll have a post up soon.

I try to help keep some semblance of balance for the cast overall.

So, a few quick questions. Errands, errands, errands...
Incubus Prince, can you detail what kinds of traps Kokierra can make as well as how he makes them?

Can you both list out all high level kido your characters are able to use and if anything forbidden, explain where such things were learned as they aren't forbidden for no reason?

(I decided to wait until you and Gavin were done before I jumped in)

Kokierra creates Kido constructs of traps that act as normal traps and will go boom when activated. Kokierra can make an infinite number of these as long as he is at full power. He may be able to do this, but the more he creates, the potency the trap is greatly reduced and the higher chance it has of being a dud.

He can create bear traps, tiger traps, explosive trip-wires, land mines, spike traps, crossbow traps, flame traps, pressure plates (that don't need to be on the surface, can be in mid-air), proximity bombs, pitfalls and circular sigils with various effects that he adds in himself. With the use of Niju Eisho (If I'm not mistaken, but I'm not sure, so if I am, please tell me) He is able to imbue his traps with two different kido spells. Though, using this technique will take more energy and make his traps less potent more quickly if he continues to make more like this.

Kokierra can cast up to Hado 91: Senju Koten Taiho, and can only cast up to Hado 58: Tenran without incantation for full power. And Kokierra can cast up to Bakudo 99: Part 1 Kin and Part 2 Bankin, and can cast at that level without incantation for full power.

Kokierra had decided to not take up training for barriers and instead chose to practice Healing Kido.

Kokierra knows both Jikanteishi and Kukanten'i. He only knows them because as he and Hibiki were working for the Kido Corps, Kokie was often left alone in Hibiki's office while the other was out doing things. Considering the fact that Hibiki was the keeper of Kido records, Kokierra had found the records on both of these Kido on Hibiki's desk, while the other was organizing. He knew they were forbidden, but he couldn't help himself. He studied the records and has committed both incantations to memory, although he hasn't used them. No one, not even Hibiki, knows that Kokierra knows these forbidden Kido.

I finally have my computer ☆☆☆☆ no more posting on my
phone.

I was just making him flesh things out instead of leaving it vague. No biggie. I see no problem with the explanations except for the matter of infinite since doing stuff takes reiatsu and reiatsu is not infinite. However, I just interpret that traps don't cost a whole lot of reiatsu to make. If the gm has issues with stopping time and teleporting stuff, he'll say something. That's none of my business. I'm just fetching the matter of how which was explained perfectly well,

I hadn't figured that either, and since his bankai is focused on enhancing his Kido capabilities, I thought it would be reasonable considering that they do weaken a considerable amount the more he makes. If he made too many, they'd all be useless and do NOTHING other than waist his reiatsu. And if GM has an issue with the forbidden Kido, I understand. It'll be no biggie!

Well, it means the same thing in practice except that it makes a few weird anomalies disappear. For example, how are you making things appear out of thin air if you're down to 0 reiatsu or have sekiseki cuffs? It just wouldn't make sense. If I think of it as a very cheap costing ability, it gets used about the same before you run out or it stops being effective. Same gig.

I don't think there will be an issue with the kido unless there's a planned plot point that that would utterly break but eh. I'm not in the know with that.

Ah, I see what you mean. Anyway, thanks for the ability approval!

And with that, those Kido would be an ABSOLUTE last resort because he knows the consequences for his actions, and I'm sure GM could/would tell me when I could/couldn't use such abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.