Bleach: A New Seireitei (OOC and Sign Ups) (Sign Ups Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give however much you feel is good... you are only "interacting" with the man after all...

Well that's strange... When I try to get onto page 4 to look at my profile, Google Chrome blocks it saying it's highly likely it's been affected by Malware at the time from a site called "dreamworlds.ru" which is supposedly a known site for planting malware or w.e ...

Damn, and I needed to refresh myself on a few things for it...

Well that's strange... When I try to get onto page 4 to look at my profile, Google Chrome blocks it saying it's highly likely it's been affected by Malware at the time from a site called "dreamworlds.ru" which is supposedly a known site for planting malware or w.e ...

Damn, and I needed to refresh myself on a few things for it...

I thought I'd try to load the page and copy/paste for you...but I had the exact same message. Sorry. What did you want to refresh on? I bookmarked the stats page that Nevvy posted if it was that. ->Link Here<- And if it was about your character...I might remember if you want to verify something?

Sorry everyone for my absence. I'll try to get out a post today after I've read everyone's posts since I disappeared.

It was just to see what little detail I put into my char to remind myself is all. I'm in plenty of RPs as it is so I try to keep myself organized on what character is like what, what the ydo, etc.

but yeah, if I'm not the only one, I'd say we warn the staff maybe.

Sensible enough I guess but what were you looking for specifically? I might remember off the top of my head.

I guess some of the bits about her personality. I feel I might be confusing some bits, but then again, haven't gotten into her much just yet after all.

Ggg... ugh... nngh... argh... I'm gonna have some fun on the next post...

After reading Xylime's post:

Oh... my... everybody around Otonashi... be... afraid... be very... afraid

evil+1.jpeg

if I'm to be honest, I'm just absolutely loving Takiko and her personality on this, haha. If I'm thinking this right, I think she and Shizuka would be get along great. :bsmile:

Detective Zero~! Check it out~! I forgot that I bookmarked pretty much everyone's character sheets, and I could get a copy of it without going to the page! Here you go!

Personality: Usually calm, lively. Smiles often with great bedside manners, though she can be rather invasive of 'personal' info and light perversions for humor. However, when her guard's down, she can usually fall victim to prudish behavior on her part, mostly to blame on her own zanpakuto. When serious, her smile drops as her brows terse, tone usually getting a little deeper as she focuses at the task at hand. When she's like this, her emotions usually wash away, leaving only determination, a cold, calculating look, and to some, intimidation upon her visage.

• Thank You
Reactions: Detective Zero
ah, thank you for that Xylime.

Ggg... ugh... nngh... argh... I'm gonna have some fun on the next post...

After reading Xylime's post:

Oh... my... everybody around Otonashi... be... afraid... be very... afraid

evil+1.jpeg

That's what you get for paying attention to people other than Takiko!

TTakikoKickingOtonashi_zps724324fd.jpg

if I'm to be honest, I'm just absolutely loving Takiko and her personality on this, haha. If I'm thinking this right, I think she and Shizuka would be get along great. :bsmile:

And thank you! We shall get Shizuka and Takiko together soon! Though a question, your character image for Shizuka looks a bit boyish (at least to me). Did you make her look boyish on purpose? I was thinking that Takiko might think Shizuka was a boy if her voice is on the deeper side. (and later on would figure out the truth...after shaking her boobs at Shizuka countless times)

It's likely the animation style I would think. Though, I'm familiar with the style so it's easy for me to tell, but maybe it's the angle I would think. She's definitely not flat if that's what you mean, ahaha. ^^;

Oh, lookie. We're pissing off the captain already. I fully approve of this course of events ^^

Would you mind showing me the rest of my profile Xylime? Even in a convo if you see fit, I can't get to any sources for the photo again with pg. 4 still on malware-lockdown and if I recall correctly, I -might- have made a voice reference for her somewhere, idk.

!!!!!!!
Stupid work making me miss important stuff!!!
O3O

It's likely the animation style I would think. Though, I'm familiar with the style so it's easy for me to tell, but maybe it's the angle I would think. She's definitely not flat if that's what you mean, ahaha. ^^;

Ooooooh. Yes, you are right. The art style (mixed with the fact that the char's arms are crossed over her chest) made me assume she was flat-chested. *nods* I will make note. And yes, you are right. I missed the fact that you gave a voice example. (silly me) Anyway, just to make sure you have all the rest of the info for your CS, I will PM it to you.

Thanks for posting the voice example Nevvy.

• Thank You
Reactions: Detective Zero
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.