Bleach: A New Seireitei (OOC and Sign Ups) (Sign Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never finished watching it years ago, but recently I went on a watching spree up until the end of the arrancar saga. Still somewhere on the internal invasion arc or w/e it's called.. With all the Reigai

And yeah, again, trying to flesh it out to the best of my ability to where it's still fair and makes sense.. In my head it does, but making it out into words is always the hard part.

Lol, I'm just that total newb sitting in the corner that's all like
"I watched bleach! Once..... About four years ago....... I can totally do this!"
Lol. You'll be fine even if you aren't up to date.

I am pretty sure everyone will be just fine... Everyone...

Damn I've been missing out... I've been so busy offline that you guys are claiming my thread lol

Just keeping things orderly ^^

@Aka~Kitsune Please do take your time. Remember that you may talk to me for any questions or requests you may desire... I encourage you to join.

Once I think up an idea for the character I'll be sure to ask you a few questions :3​

@Aka~Kitsune You may send a personal conversation to me so we may work it out in a private conversation. It's actually a lot easier for me to do it that way... Anyway welcome and I can't wait to see what you've thought of.

Anyway I've gotta go again my fellow Shinigami... and Hopeful... ;)

I'll be back in an hour or two.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing

bleach_oc_suzuka_by_redpineapple97-d58pbf8.jpg

Name:
Kurisu Kurohime

Race:
Soul Reaper

Reiatsu Colour:
Midnight Purple

Division:
Thirteen

Captain

n8.gif

Zanpakuto:
Mizuppoi Haka
Watery Grave
(Sealed form in picture above)

Zanpakuto Spirit Form:
tAG_155400.jpg

Inner World:
brunettes%20water%20landscapes%20trees%20forest%20japanese%20brown%20eyes%20kimono%20spirit%20asians%20anime%20waterfalls%20ri_wallpaperbeautiful_95.jpg

(Ignore the person in the image)

n8.gif

Shikai:
Mizuppoi Haka
Evil_Eye_Fantasy_Sword_of_Power_with_Sheath.jpg

Phrase:
'Silence your foes, Mizuppoi Haka!'

Details:
(Look to Bankai image )
In shikai her sealed form changes to the image above. Activating the Shikai is also needed to activate the Bankai. She cannot go straight to Bankai. As showing in the Bankai image she creates swords connected to chains from her reiatsu. While she can make twelve in Bankai its only eight in Shikai. Since its from her Reiatsu they seem to almost appear from her skin although its from the reiatsu that escapes from her form/surrounds her. She can manipulate these to a high level both to attack, defend or constrict. The chains have a paralyzing effect.

n8.gif

Bankai:
Eien no mizuppoi haka
tAG_132951.jpg

Phrase:
'Flood and wash away life, Eien no mizuppoi haka'

Details:
Eien no Mizuppoi Haka to be activated needs to have Kurisu in Shikai first since its the step that allows its activation. Once activated the Reiatsu forms a large dome over a a space, depending on amount of reiatsu used, that blocks her and her opponents in. Though it costs a lot more energy if she is just sealing them alone in. If she is inside Eien no Mizuppoi Haka she can use the petals to create brief images of herself that are extremely weak and easily torn down(one hit). The water in the Bankai mode make moving a lot harder and tires the people inside easier. She herself is connected to it due to being its source of power. Like her Shikai multiple reiatsu created swords form and she can control them at will. There are weaknesses to this though. If one can reach the bottom of the water, which is extremely hard, there is a weak point in the dead center that will shatter the dome. So she will still have the petal images and swords but the dome will have been destroyed. If Kurisu is outside the dome she has less time keeping it active since her reiatsu isn't working in a flow. Strangely she takes on the outfit shown in the picture above.

Brief:
-Large dome
-Flooded with water (Around knee length)
-Manipulate swords/chains. (Look to pic)
-Petal images.

Weaknesses:
-If she is outside then time is shorter
-Weakness in the bottom/dead center
-Petal images destroyed upon contact

n8.gif

Skills:
-Kido
-Shunpo (quic even without)
-Healing Kido
-High Stamina
-Tactical

Weaknesses:
-low tolerance for pain
-fear of suffocation/tight spaces

Personality:
Even before her promotion to captain, Kurisu was a strict and determined woman. From the day she joined the divisions she has stuck loyally to the rules and orders given. In fact, she was almost always conscious of them. Kurisu is known to find it uncomfortable and even anger inducing if one is broken. Specially if its simple. Though, this did allow her to effectively carry out orders when she was once an officer of a different division. Now she takes pride in the division she runs, though she still has a slight issue with rule breaking it has toned down. She strives to get the best from the officers in her division but also to make sure all of them are safe.

Few would expect it but she is strangely ignorant to a lot of common things. Having passed off a things such as suggestions or sarcasm with ease. In fact, even in times she had been asked out she thought it was nothing more than a simple request that implied talking about bussiness. The other times she took it the wrong way and became angry. It doesn't help that she has quiet a quick temper. Though few have seen her anger it is mostly prominent after being woken up which is why few try any more.

Kurisu has a strange phobia of bugs or anything with abnormal features. This includes any creature with more arms or legs. In fact, Kurisu has fainted on the occasional time one was brought close to her. Hollows with extra limbs tend to get destroyed first with her. Another weakness of hers would be the fact she is easily distracted...by sweets. Cakes, candies or even unhealthy drinks all easily take her attention from smaller tasks such as paperwork or writing reports. She has a hatred of the times she falls ills with flu's...which she is extremely prone too.

n8.gif

Bio:
Fifty years after the Seraph angel fiasco, Kurisu was a student within the academy of spiritual arts. Having come from quite a hospitable district of Rukongai she was raised by a couple until the people discovered she had quite a bit of Reiatsu. They had been taking care of her due to the fact she was prone to getting illnesses, be it small or big she would be stuck unmoving due to fevers occasionally. She had more Reiatsu than one would expect of the quiet, shy girl who had a habit of cleaning everything single thing she could find. Quickly after the discovery her 'parents' or carers took her to the academy to take the test where the first time she actually ran away.

On her second time she passed, placed in second class. At first she had no drive to become a shinigami, in fact she barely understood why she of all people had to become one. The presence of Reiatsu didn't mean she had to in her mind. Eventually, after watching some of the captains she became intrigued by the job and halfway through her first year she began to take it seriously. She excelled in Hohō, Kido and when it came to communicating with her zanpakuto she found little trouble in the acceptance of this.

In her second year she was bumped up to the first class due to her excelling in two fields of study. Once she had learnt a decent amount(by her standards) she tried to improve her Zanjutsu. Though at first she found trouble in this she spent a lot of her time training with some of the other students. One named Igarashi Taiyo. The two of them were best friends. While his over dramatic and peppy personality clashed against her own strict, controlled and quiet one the two helped each other. He helped her with her sword skills and she helped him in Kido.

By the end of her third year she had completed the normal six year course along with Taiyo. The both spent every waking moment training, Taiyo to join the 11th squad and her wanting to join the second. In her first few days in the second squad, Kurisu came to respect her captain, Otonashi Arita a lot for his confidence and intelligence. That and how he ran his squad. Though even till this day she hasn't taken note of his womanizer tendencies. Mostly since she herself is quite ignorant and needs things to be told to her bluntly.

She spent around ten years in squad two before she got the news that Taiyo had died. Hurt by the loss, specially since she herself was to involved in her duties. While she mourned for a while she became fearful of loosing any more people who were close to her. So, in the time she had free to herself she would begin to learn healing Kido. It was also around this time she approached Otonashi in hopes of learning Shunpo which took her a while as she was studying Healing Kido at the same time.

Once she had learned both, Kurisu returned to practicing all her skills. Sword skills, Kido, Healing Kido, Hohō and Shunpo. She wasn't focused on one as she tried to improve herself over all. Another ten or so years passed before before she finally confronted Mizuppoi Haka, intending to try and gain a grasp of Bankai. In her mind this was the only way she would become strong enough to prevent deaths and prevent people suffering through the death of loved ones. Like most, it took her a long time both to grasp it along with control it. Overall it was another thirty three years before that was done. Though luckily she had the help of her captain through all of this.

A few years later she took up the position as the captain of the 13th division. While she took it with pride, having been asked to run a division was a big deal to her, she did have a slight regret of leaving the second division that had been her home for around fifty years of her life. Even now she occasionally forgets she is no longer a part of that division, forgetting that she herself is a captain. Currently she has been running her division for around one hundred and thirty seven years. Though, she still finds having the position quite odd... Either way she has enjoyed her time in her division along with the people she meets. Kurisu stills continue to practice her Kido since she has always been more proficient in Kido. Though since then her sword skills have improved a lot.

n8.gif

Relationships:

*Otonoashi
*Her previous Captain from the days she was in squad 2. Even now while she is a captain she respects him greatly and out of all the captains he is the only one she has taicho to out of respect.

*Taiyo
*Deceased - Her previous closest friend. She was extremely close to him and mourned for a long time after his death. She also gives credit for her sword skills to him since he helped her train it to a point she could graduate the academy early.

*Mayuri & Yamato
*Two carers who looked after her in her days in the districts. Took care of her a lot during the times she fell ill. She is very thankful to the pair since they put her into academy even if it was reluctant on her part at first. If not for them she would not even have went to the academy.

n8.gif

-Structure
-Sleeping in.
-Communicating with her Zanpakuto
-Her Inner world.
-Pocky...Few know this.
-Silence

Dislikes:
-Being woken up
-Things getting dirty/unclean.
-Being woken up.
-When she gets Ill.
-Fighting/Prefers peace.
-Injuries
-Death.

n8.gif

Last edited:
When you get to it, adding an actual age number would be good so we can tell what historical landmarks she's familiar with like if she was alive and present during the last attack or not and so forth.

She isn't done yet... -____- I'm not putting the true age until I've worked out her full history.

Ah, ok. You're one of those types ^^

Nah, I don't have a problem with it. It just stuck out to me since I'm more used to people working everything out before typing to avoid backtracks so I treated it as such.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Hey! I'm interested in joining this RP! If possible could I reserve the position of Captain for the 9th division? I'll have my CS up within a day.

Rain over the frosted frozen sky, Hyourinmaru

EDIT: Please read explanation post as to why I needed to edit this in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think just posting that is probably sufficient but don't forget to go through the first post in its entirety.

I did, and I did type "Rain over the frosted frozen sky, Hyourinmaru" in that post originally. But as I clicked reply my browser refreshed and I guess it wasn't in the reply box.

Ah, well you got it now so that's one thing out of the way.

Looking forward to the start of this, all of the CS's I've seen look pretty nice, will be fun to RP with them.

Yeah, we're just waiting on Liam and Aka-kitsune, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.