Bleach: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I see.... Well i hope you haven't tried attacking her because of what happened between me and her. I was the one who attacked first you know. She just won and was able to leave from the encounter. And I'm not lazy. I'm simply building up my energy." Takara proclaimed as she scooted closer to Kenta and hooked her arm around his. "You really are bad at this, great at fighting, shit at this. Oh well even flustered dragons have to be weak in some category. It's okay though." Takara said which caused an evil grin to show. "So my flustered prince, you trying to put the movessss on me? My my I know being apart from me is tough, but you must not be so bold right away." She said grinning up at him.

"I didn't attack her, but I did think about asking her to spar. I've seen how skilled you are so I just wanted to see how skilled she was if she beat you. And call it what you want, lazy-ass," he said before she scooted closer to him, hooking her arm around his. He figured they were probably dropping the Sui conversation at this point. "I know I'm bad at it, but I'm trying, so it's worth something...I think?" he gave a light shrug, "And I'm not trying to put anything on you!...I don't think?...Am I?" Kenta tilted his head in thought before reaching into the sack with his free hand grabbing the book and pulling it out. Opening to the page he saved he read more before closing the book and putting it down before giving Takara kiss on the cheek, face heating up as he looked away quickly. "It said to!"

Takara watched his confused look as he pulled out the supposed book, before giving her a kiss on the cheek which made her blink, and shake her head at him. "Oh for the love of." She said rolling her eyes, as she leaned over grabbing the book tossing it away, before kissing him on the lips and standing up. "How about we do something you are more accustomed too. Its been a while since I had a reallly good spar, and splinters." She said to him before she shunpoed inside grabbing her zanpakuto and shunpoing back outside and looked at him as she held her sword up. "So you up for it, or are you going to read that book to figure it out?"

She had thrown his book. "My boo-" before he could go any further he felt her lips pressed against his. His eyes widened, yet his shoulders relaxed, face going redder than what it once was. He couldn't describe the feeling that washed over him at the moment, but he knew that he'd give anything to feel it again. She quickly pulled away in which he just stared forward, listening as she offered a spar. He suddenly felt hot when she mentioned the splinters, referencing their first spar. When she left Kenta stood up and turned to wait on her, rubbing the back of his neck as she came out. "Uh-I'm up for it, yeah..."

"More enthusiasm! This is fighting, you like that stuff! i know you do!" Takara said as she aimed the metal arm she had at the book and smiled. "Now just to make sure we don't have you following no dumb books idea." She smiled darkly before firing a ball of kido at the book which instead of piercing it or burning it, blew it sky high. Causing destroyed book pages to rain from the sky. "If anything, the birds will thank you for nesting materials." She said shunpoing in front of him, but she wasn't standing, she was jumping in the air with her feet stretched out towards his face, attempting a classic dropkick Takara style.

Genesis and Sinai
The inner world of Genesis Rain was very very hot and much to her frustration took a long time to enter. The relationship she had with her Zanpaukto was strained; she pretty much never used it so it was really shocking to find out that the spirit didn't want to talk to her. At least that how it seemed. Genesis wiped her brow of sweat as she called out for Hinotori yet again. Finally the entire realm tumbled In response, out of one of the flowing streams of lava a light shot out into the air, curving and turning towards Genesis. She didn't move she just stared at it with wide eyes as it came at her. As if there were a force field around her the light exploded several feet in front of her ensnaring her in a vortex of fire. Out of the flames a small fiery figure stepped out. As she spoke the flames around them danced to its emotion.

"why have you come here after all this time?" the small spirit spoke with a powerful female voice that seemed to come from the fire itself.

"I came to reconcile"
"reconcile? Years you neglect me. Years you reject me?" The flames intensified with anger "and NOW….now is not the time for reconciliation Genesis. Now is the time you begin anew. My way"
Without any warning the fire around them converged and Genesis went up in flames….painfully.

-------

Mean while in the outerworld Sinai had been training. Since starting to traing with Gio and Genesis she had gotten much better at kido. The growth in control had manifested in her zanpakuto as well allowing her to now spawn 14 butterflies upon release instead of the initial 12. While small the progress was still progress. Now she focused her senses with her blade held in a reverse grip style and her butterflies all around her. Ideally the butterfly would be a distraction, to over stimulate an opponent, so as she moved move my move, the butterflies darted around her. Moving them didn't require thought, the moved with her body, however if she wanted them to do something significant she could either wil them with effort or speak to them, depending on the command.
She was on her seventh run through her normal shadow sparing when she heard Genesis Screaming. She stopped what she was doing and ran to her friend, only to find flames. The screaming had stopped by the time she got to where Genesis had been but in her place she found only fire. It did not spread across the grassy area they were in. it simply remained a blaze in the same spot, so thick she couldn't even make out anything inside of the flame.

------

Back on the Inside The flames ate at Genesis flesh, incinerating and consuming her painfully to the point where it seemed there was nothing left of either her or the spirit she had been speaking too. Be even after she as seemingly burned out of existence the flame raged on, suddenly sparking from a crimson flame to a flame of many colors back into a whirlwind where Genesis floated naked inside. around her was Hinotori in its avain form, both of them reborn in a sense in the blaze.

"Genesis Rain" the spirit spoke to her floating form "I am a Spirit of that bears both life and death. In the years you neglected me you saved many lives. In the coming years you may yet save many more. As your heart has demanded you shall no more remain idle. As such you need my fire. So long as you follow your heart my flame will always burn for you. Embrace me with your heart and your hands shall not tremble. For my fire is fuelled by your passion. Go Forth Genesis Rain. Into your new life. "

-------

Suddenly the flames changed into a collage of colors before bursting to reveal Genesis standing confused staring at her sword. It was Sinai's sigh of relief that snapped her out of her confusion. She turned her attention to her young friend.

"what was that?" Sinai was asking her but she didn't really have an answer. She didn't know for herself. luckily, or unluckily, a growling sound shifted both of their attentions. Several Canine looking Hollows began to emerge from the woods around them. Sinai of course sprang into action, shunpoing towards them and kicking one high into the air. She didn't follow it, instead she kicked another in the snout with a back kick before she actually started slashing at them with her zanpakuto. When the one she kicked into the air crashed down she was well into combat mode.

Two of the hollows had gotten passed Sinai and made there way to Genesis, closing in on their prey. It must have been her spiritual pressure that had attracted them. She looked at her blade then back at them, then back at her blade….then back at them. She took a stance, bending her knees, and holding out her free hand as the shortened blade rest in her back hand at the ready. When the first one lumped for her she swung, and her blade ignited cutting into the hollow and burning it. It wasn't a clean cut but the flames are what killed the hollow. The second one had tried to circle around her at attack her from the rear but she turn around and awung at it. She Swung to early missing it entirely but the arch of fire remained in the air and exploded outward, obliterating the hollow in mid lunge.

With Genesis having killed her first two hollows that she could remember and Sinai adding 4 more hollows killed to her belt Gen heard Hinotori's voice " you have tasted and wielded the flames of your resolve. In time you will hone it, master it. "
"Genesis, Lets get out of here before more anything else tries to get the jump on us."
Genesis nodded and the Shunpo'd off back to the seireitei.

(@mahigan )
"I said he wasn't flawless, not that he wasn't impressive!"
replied Hioshimi, chuckling. She didn't quite understand what she meant by 'experiment'; but she didn't like the fact this Nene person jumped to the conclusion so quickly. In fact, she felt a little unnerved by her; she seemed nice enough, but again, seemed to be hiding something. On top of that, Hioshimi couldn't figure out whether or not the zanpakuto floor-tapping is a habit, or something to do with it's ability...it put her on edge.

Of course, all of this was impossible to tell from Hioshimi's demeanour. She looked just thrilled to meet someone from her squad, constantly oozing happiness and excitement. She looked impressed by the baths simply from Nene's explanation of a defence mechanism. "Woah, that's so smart! I'm going to enjoy it here in Squad 12, I can feel it. Thanks again, Nene, it's lovely to meet you and I look forward to working with you!" rather notably, Hioshimi referred to Nene by her first name, but it didn't look like she meant offence by it - it was meant to be more of an attempt at being friendly than anything else.

Hioshimi entered the baths and looked around in awe. She was so used to a wooden tub that the high-tech mechanisms of Squad 12's presumably superior plumbing system seemed to overwhelm her a little, but she couldn't help but seem thrilled at the prospect of trying to figure it all out. She could predict bubbles -everywhere- before she's clean, and she knew it.

"I hope there are towels in the changing rooms, I don't have my own." murmured Hioshimi idly, as she disappeared into the changing rooms. As she locked the doors and started to undress, her thoughts strayed elsewhere, back to her Asauchi...Hioshimi stared at the hilt of her blade hanging by her hip, and quietly pulled at the hilt to reveal some of the smooth metal underneath. She ran a finger across the flat of the blade; it felt warm still, and Hio couldn't figure out for the life of her why that was. Maybe she should ask Kame about it?

Hioshimi shook her head. What a silly thing to ask; clearly it must be warmer in the barracks than she thought. Instead, she hummed a tune cheerfully as she stripped down and searched for a towel. It sounded like some sort of lively drinking song, or something similar. Either way, if sung correctly, one could assume the lyrics are quite explicit.
Kame didn't quite understand what Nene was insinuating with her experiment comment. Her tattoos? Perhaps her week long experiment involved x ray vision. In any case, Kame took the comment in stride and followed her to the baths, her hand never straying far from her sword. It stung her pride slightly to know the right direction had been left instead of right. The twelfth division did seem to have some standards however, judging from the bath's defense system. It seemed that even the most depraved scientists shared a common dislike for perverts, which was funny considering their line of work.

While Hioshimi simply gushed excitement Kame merely locked eyes with Nene and mouthed her thanks before heading on in. What was inside confused Kame - she'd expected a simple wooden tub or a spring, not a laboratory. It seemed like one anyway, with the numerous buttons and knobs. How many ways did people need to prepare water and soap? It all seemed superfluous to Kame and she didn't like it. As Hioshimi disappeared into one of the change rooms Kame began to undress herself.

If one thing could be said about the uniform of the Shinigami, it was how easy it was to slip off and on. She placed her sword aside and discarded the black garments onto the ground, revealing her human canvas and stepping lightly into the baths. Kame wasn't embarrassed about her nudity nor was she flaunting her body - it was merely a bath. She'd always done so in the Rukongai the few times they could actually spare water. Now came the time to figure out what knobs let out water.

Kame turned one experimentally and jolted back to find a strange green goo being squeezed out of the nozzle. "That's not water." She muttered before she began trying the other ones. It took three oily substances and two multicoloured ones before water began gushing out. Kame thanked her lucky stars that at least the water in the 12th Division was normal. It was at that point Kame began to hear Hioshimi humming what seemed to be a drinking song. Kame had heard many in the Rukongai and it surprised her that someone like Hioshimi would know them. She was soon distracted by the furiously foaming and fizzing bath - evidently the ooze and oil from earlier weren't just for show.

Not in the mood to empty the bath and redo filling it up again - she couldn't even see the plug anyways - Kame hopped in with a splash. The warm water was like a potion for her aching body, regardless of the other things in it. She'd forgotten to rinse beforehand but the water was too inviting to leave. With a sigh she sank under the waves, counting to ten before bursting out with a splutter. Then going back in before bursting out again. Her koi tattoos rippled as she moved her shoulders, almost like real fish in a pond.

Then the stinging began. "Wha- Hey! Agh!" While the substances had done a wonderful job of creating a thick layer of foam it appeared it wasn't a wise decision to open her eyes underwater. She rubbed her stinging eyes with her sudsy hands which only worsened the situation. "Damn 12th Division." She muttered as she waded blind towards the nozzle to clean out her eyes under it.

Hikari
Grabbing the letter he was seconds away from opening it before he noticed the spirit energy of Haruka approaching. He set the letter down, sitting up properly as she got closer. He would have to thank Tabo again for the lessons, he could now sense a member in the halls even if their spirit energy was lowered. It helped him in preparing himself before someone actually reached his office. After the few knocks Hikari called out, "You may enter!" before reaching into his haori and pulling out a piece of candy, swallowing the one he had in his mouth.
The lieutenant opened the door when Hikari granted entrance. "Hey." she said as she sat down. She kept the door open to keep anyone from getting any ideas. "I have the report of Mirja and proofread the other reports for you." she sat them on the desk then sighed as she leaned back. "One of these days, I'm going to demand a damn vacation. Mirja broke her damn arm, fist bumping a Hollow." she gave a bit of a laugh. "A character that one is. So, what have I missed?" she asked.

"More enthusiasm! This is fighting, you like that stuff! i know you do!" Takara said as she aimed the metal arm she had at the book and smiled. "Now just to make sure we don't have you following no dumb books idea." She smiled darkly before firing a ball of kido at the book which instead of piercing it or burning it, blew it sky high. Causing destroyed book pages to rain from the sky. "If anything, the birds will thank you for nesting materials." She said shunpoing in front of him, but she wasn't standing, she was jumping in the air with her feet stretched out towards his face, attempting a classic dropkick Takara style.
Kenta
Watching as the book was blown sky high he frowned as the pages began raining down. He didn't care about the birds, that was his book...looking forward the only thing he saw was foot slamming into his face, though instead of skidding back he held his ground. Reaching outwards his arms wrapped around her legs, him beginning to spin. After a few seconds he released the grip on her sending her flying. He closed his eyes letting out a breath before opening his eyes, face turning into a serious one. Holding his palm towards a flying Takara, an orb of electricity began generating in his metal palm, "Hado #63, Raikōhō!" he cast, shooting out the lightning strike.

The lieutenant opened the door when Hikari granted entrance. "Hey." she said as she sat down. She kept the door open to keep anyone from getting any ideas. "I have the report of Mirja and proofread the other reports for you." she sat them on the desk then sighed as she leaned back. "One of these days, I'm going to demand a damn vacation. Mirja broke her damn arm, fist bumping a Hollow." she gave a bit of a laugh. "A character that one is. So, what have I missed?" she asked.
Hikari
Once she sat down Hikari placed the piece of candy he had grabbed not too long ago onto his desk. He pushed it towards her before placing his hand onto the reports, he pulled them closer beginning to read. He then looked up at Haruka. "She...broke her arm fist bumping a hollow?" he asked with a puzzled look before shaking his head, "Whatever. As for a vacation, just tell me when you want one. You've been working non-stop, you deserve one." Hikari reached for the other documents on his desk, grabbing a pen to begin working once more. He then remembered the letter which he quickly grabbed. "Well, this appeared in my office. I was just about to look at it before you stepped in."

Kenta
Watching as the book was blown sky high he frowned as the pages began raining down. He didn't care about the birds, that was his book...looking forward the only thing he saw was foot slamming into his face, though instead of skidding back he held his ground. Reaching outwards his arms wrapped around her legs, him beginning to spin. After a few seconds he released the grip on her sending her flying. He closed his eyes letting out a breath before opening his eyes, face turning into a serious one. Holding his palm towards a flying Takara, an orb of electricity began generating in his metal palm, "Hado #63, Raikōhō!" he cast, shooting out the lightning strike.

Hikari
Once she sat down Hikari placed the piece of candy he had grabbed not too long ago onto his desk. He pushed it towards her before placing his hand onto the reports, he pulled them closer beginning to read. He then looked up at Haruka. "She...broke her arm fist bumping a hollow?" he asked with a puzzled look before shaking his head, "Whatever. As for a vacation, just tell me when you want one. You've been working non-stop, you deserve one." Hikari reached for the other documents on his desk, grabbing a pen to begin working once more. He then remembered the letter which he quickly grabbed. "Well, this appeared in my office. I was just about to look at it before you stepped in."
Haruka picked up the candy, unwrapped it,then popped it into her mouth. She settled
into the chair with a very happy sigh, "Mm, don't tempt me like that. We both know that logistics says I can't. This is too much work for just you. And we can't afford to close down the barracks."

She closed her eyes and sank a little further into the chair as she became more relaxed. "Did you ever think you'd be a captain?"she asked, right before he mentioned the letter. She looked at it in curiosity then panicked, "No! Don't--er....I mean, that's meant for me, I think. You know..family seal and all. I'll just take that off your hands." she made a swipe for it.

Hikari
"Uh-Alright," Hikari said as the letter was swiped from his hand, she seemed very panicky about the letter. Was there something she didn't want him to know? He wondered as he stared at the letter in her hand. He then stuck his hand out wanting the letter back. "Then why was it in my office? Let me see it," he said as he dismissed everything she said previously before the letter was brought up.

Hikari
"Uh-Alright," Hikari said as the letter was swiped from his hand, she seemed very panicky about the letter. Was there something she didn't want him to know? He wondered as he stared at the letter in her hand. He then stuck his hand out wanting the letter back. "Then why was it in my office? Let me see it," he said as he dismissed everything she said previously before the letter was brought up.
"I'm not sure. I'm going to find who did that and I'm going to-" she cut herself off and cleared her throat. "Er, I'm sure it's just family reports. You know, numbers and stuff. Some moron probably didn't know it's the Katsuye seal." she looked around then made a break for it.

Hikari
Hikari was about to reply before Haruka suddenly jumped up and ran off, she was definitely hiding something from him and whatever it was was in the letter. He simply stood up brushing his clothing off, he would give her ten seconds. He walked to his door whistling before stepping out of his office and into the hallway. Ten seconds was up! He closed his eyes to sense her energy, she really didn't want him to see showing by how far she had gotten in ten seconds. He shrugged and gave a few shunpo himself, within those few he had caught up to Haruka and was now running behind her. "Should have gone faster," he told her before he tackled that booty. He sat up though stayed on top of her, not with his full weight but enough to keep her from escaping. "Huh, this isn't what I pictured when I thought about my first time being on top of you. Nonetheless, the letter," he said before grabbing the letter and opening it, beginning to read what was inside.

Hikari
Hikari was about to reply before Haruka suddenly jumped up and ran off, she was definitely hiding something from him and whatever it was was in the letter. He simply stood up brushing his clothing off, he would give her ten seconds. He walked to his door whistling before stepping out of his office and into the hallway. Ten seconds was up! He closed his eyes to sense her energy, she really didn't want him to see showing by how far she had gotten in ten seconds. He shrugged and gave a few shunpo himself, within those few he had caught up to Haruka and was now running behind her. "Should have gone faster," he told her before he tackled that booty. He sat up though stayed on top of her, not with his full weight but enough to keep her from escaping. "Huh, this isn't what I pictured when I thought about my first time being on top of you. Nonetheless, the letter," he said before grabbing the letter and opening it, beginning to read what was inside.
Haruka ran as fast as she could back to her office. She should have just burned the damn thing, but then she got busy, and then the compound then Mirja. She was cursing herself more and more with each step. Then she saw her door and foolishly allowed hope to spring up in her chest.

What. An. Idiotic. Move.

She gave an impressive imitation of Alucard's yip when he tackled her. "Oh come on! Why would you do that?!" she squirmed, "Too heavy! Must. Take. Away. Your. Candy-Nooo!" she cried in despair when he took and read the letter. "Mother of Triton you have a hard ass. Seriously, why you have no padding there? Get off of me." she
tried to scramble away. Only...

"GET AWAY FROM MY HIKARI-SAMA
, YOU FAT BITCH!" A pink haired, young Shinigami screeched in horror at their positioning. A few others poked into the hallway to see the commotion, only to hear Hikari's words. The rumors started immediately.

"F*** my life..." Haruka hit her head on the floor and just gave up.

Inside the letter, laid an invitation to the Katsuye compound to discuss a potential alliance between the two families. The letter indicated that more than one request had been sent, and that Haruka was set to appear. If all went well, a marriage could be arranged for whatever time was most convenient for Hikari or his chosen representative.

• Love
Reactions: K3l
Hikari
"Oh, well that's interesting," Hikari commented as he read the letter. He pulled the paper down from his face to reveal his eyes glaring at the members poking their heads out to watch, as well as were mumbling things. As soon as they saw him they stopped. "Get back to work, nothing is going on here," he said in a serious tone before his eyes trailed to the pink haired girl in which he just gave a wink. He stood up and picked Haruka up, tossing her over his shoulder before walking off. Once back at his office he shut the door and made sure no one else could get in, he then sat Haruka on his desk in which he sat in his chair in front of her. A devious grin set upon his face. "So marriage huh?"

Hikari
"Oh, well that's interesting," Hikari commented as he read the letter. He pulled the paper down from his face to reveal his eyes glaring at the members poking their heads out to watch, as well as were mumbling things. As soon as they saw him they stopped. "Get back to work, nothing is going on here," he said in a serious tone before his eyes trailed to the pink haired girl in which he just gave a wink. He stood up and picked Haruka up, tossing her over his shoulder before walking off. Once back at his office he shut the door and made sure no one else could get in, he then sat Haruka on his desk in which he sat in his chair in front of her. A devious grin set upon his face. "So marriage huh?"
The squad members scurried off while the girl merely fainted at his wink. Haruka made a sound of protest when she was slung over his shoulder. She reached out for, and held on to Hikari's door frame as he passed it. She eventually lost though and was dragged inside then deposited on the desk.

"You...tch." she scoffed and looked away. "You better not be thinking you're attending they'll take that as affirmation. Then my grandfather will NEVER leave you alone.

Hikari
He reached up to turn her head so she was looking at him once more. Giving a soft chuckled he replied, "It's simple, I can just go there to meet them and talk about some things. Though I don't think marriage is a thing either of us are ready for, nor should it be forced. If it were to happen then we should both make sure our feelings for each other are clear, or even existing. But since you feel strongly about me not going seeing as you hid multiple other letters from me, and don't try to deny it because I can read it on your face, then we can just say we never got them. Blame it on the mail boy." Hikari then stood up, ripping the letter before walking to a trash bin letting the pieces fall in. He walked back to his desk and sat in his chair, leaning back to look up at Haruka. He reached into his haori pulling out a handful of candy which he offered up to her, it was allot from the good pile.

Mirja had hunted down a nice young nurse, and she had told her after an examination that the bones where not broken, she had just dislocated her shoulder. With a disarming smile and then a quick shove, Mirja's arm was popped back into place, to the tune of several expletives from the silver-eyed girl. However, they abruptly cut off when a lolly was shoved into her mouth, which made her grin. She left a garbled thanks, and set off back to the 10th squad to see her darling. She heard someone scream about a 'Hikari-sama' and thought they where his fangirls. So, she decided to give the area a wide birth and find out who the fat bitch was later. And then pummel the one who said it. Even if the person was fat, there was no reason to be so rude about it.

Her ideas to avoid the girls was rather moot however, as they fled in her direction like meerkats fleeing a lion.
"Who did that shout?" Mirja asked one of the fan girls, who stared for a few seconds before her eyes grew wide.
"You're the Silver Eyed Witch!" she exclaimd, and then the barracks spontaneously grew a new Person-Shaped hole in one of the walls.
"Guess I'll find out myself" She muttered, heading in the opposite direction to the one the girls where fleeing in.

Kame didn't quite understand what Nene was insinuating with her experiment comment. Her tattoos? Perhaps her week long experiment involved x ray vision. In any case, Kame took the comment in stride and followed her to the baths, her hand never straying far from her sword. It stung her pride slightly to know the right direction had been left instead of right. The twelfth division did seem to have some standards however, judging from the bath's defense system. It seemed that even the most depraved scientists shared a common dislike for perverts, which was funny considering their line of work.

While Hioshimi simply gushed excitement Kame merely locked eyes with Nene and mouthed her thanks before heading on in. What was inside confused Kame - she'd expected a simple wooden tub or a spring, not a laboratory. It seemed like one anyway, with the numerous buttons and knobs. How many ways did people need to prepare water and soap? It all seemed superfluous to Kame and she didn't like it. As Hioshimi disappeared into one of the change rooms Kame began to undress herself.

If one thing could be said about the uniform of the Shinigami, it was how easy it was to slip off and on. She placed her sword aside and discarded the black garments onto the ground, revealing her human canvas and stepping lightly into the baths. Kame wasn't embarrassed about her nudity nor was she flaunting her body - it was merely a bath. She'd always done so in the Rukongai the few times they could actually spare water. Now came the time to figure out what knobs let out water.

Kame turned one experimentally and jolted back to find a strange green goo being squeezed out of the nozzle. "That's not water." She muttered before she began trying the other ones. It took three oily substances and two multicoloured ones before water began gushing out. Kame thanked her lucky stars that at least the water in the 12th Division was normal. It was at that point Kame began to hear Hioshimi humming what seemed to be a drinking song. Kame had heard many in the Rukongai and it surprised her that someone like Hioshimi would know them. She was soon distracted by the furiously foaming and fizzing bath - evidently the ooze and oil from earlier weren't just for show.

Not in the mood to empty the bath and redo filling it up again - she couldn't even see the plug anyways - Kame hopped in with a splash. The warm water was like a potion for her aching body, regardless of the other things in it. She'd forgotten to rinse beforehand but the water was too inviting to leave. With a sigh she sank under the waves, counting to ten before bursting out with a splutter. Then going back in before bursting out again. Her koi tattoos rippled as she moved her shoulders, almost like real fish in a pond.

Then the stinging began. "Wha- Hey! Agh!" While the substances had done a wonderful job of creating a thick layer of foam it appeared it wasn't a wise decision to open her eyes underwater. She rubbed her stinging eyes with her sudsy hands which only worsened the situation. "Damn 12th Division." She muttered as she waded blind towards the nozzle to clean out her eyes under it.
Hioshimi padded out of the changing room, completely in the nude. She glanced at the frothy bath and, unable to contain herself, she let loose a giggle and jumped in. "You did a better job then I could've done, Kame! There's water in here, at least!"

Hioshimi ran her fingers tthrough her hair, as Kame waded to the water nozzle. She was luck enough to have avoided going underwater, instead relaxing in the heated tub. Her gaze slipped to the nozzles on the tub sceptically, and in order to break the ice (or perhaps she simply can't stay quiet long enough) Hioshimi perked up and asked, "soooo, what do you think of Captain Kagiko and Nene?"

Hioshimi didn't wait for an answer. Engrossed in picking dirt under her nails, she babbled "I think they're both lively people, and nice to be around, but nothing is what it seems in squad twelve, huh?" Hioshimi looked up at Kame with a significant look. Evidently, she was just as oobservant as always, and felt like people were hiding things from her too.

"We'll be fine though. Or, well, we'll be fine, but we'll be considerably better if we figure out how to work the bath." continued Hioshimi, chuckling as she heaved the foam around her chest and shoulders.

Kenta
While her attacked connected she found herself being swung around in a circle before being thrown, she collided with a tree which made her rub her back before dunking out of the way when a Raikoho went and tore straight through the tree. Standing up she dusted herself up before shunpoing above him, she aimed her metal arm not at him but at the ground around him, and shot off several balls that exploded with smoke. With the fog concealing herself, she shunpoed behind him, and proceeded to grab his arm, placing her right leg to the back of his head, where she let herself fall to the ground while pulling on his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.