Bleach: A New Dawn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knew it was slightly underwhelming, but he wasn't sure if it was okay for him to use is zanpakto or not. However what Ginko said he had no doubts. As she once again vanished Suzzio prepared for her to show up and as soon as she did he deflected her kick using his arm "I will give you that you are fast, but same thing twice ?" He smiled and quickly stepped back before she gained back to much of her footing. He drew his sword and grinned "So pain is your thing ? Do you have to feel the pain or does it just have to be inflicted ?"

Mirja looked at her Zanpaktou and pouted.
'Half of me wnats you to hurry up and be awesome like that, but the other half of me says I haven't had you long, so you haven't had chance' she thought, before looking back up at Haruka.
"The cheating was using that super kido to blow one of them away. I can't even use a #4 properly and you are going all up to fifty!" She exclaimed. Haruka then voiced her concern about expending more energy, to which Mirja laughed at. "Ha! My energy is bottomless. Ore-Sama is the strongest person ever!" She proclaimed, putting her hands on her hips and posing dramatically, but then quickly flopping as her arm hurt. "gyah, you failed me, arm!" she muttered to herself.
"Alucard, if you'd please?" the dog yipped again before he began to grow. He gave a vicious snarl and howled, before being engulfed in purple flames. When he returned, he stood two heads taller than his owner on all fours. He butted his head against her chest in greeting before he laid on his belly. "Get on, he'll take us back, yeah?" she offered the other girl.

"I wasn't any good at Kido first starting out, actually. I spent a lot of time and expended a lot of effort getting to this point." Her thoughts drifted to Tabo and his exhausting training. "A lot of reading. The incantations didn't make sense to me. So my mentors helped me to understand. My zanpakuto did as well. Have you ever spoken to your zanpakuto?" she asked, curious.

"Alucard, if you'd please?" the dog yipped again before he began to grow. He gave a vicious snarl and howled, before being engulfed in purple flames. When he returned, he stood two heads taller than his owner on all fours. He butted his head against her chest in greeting before he laid on his belly. "Get on, he'll take us back, yeah?" she offered the other girl.

"I wasn't any good at Kido first starting out, actually. I spent a lot of time and expended a lot of effort getting to this point." Her thoughts drifted to Tabo and his exhausting training. "A lot of reading. The incantations didn't make sense to me. So my mentors helped me to understand. My zanpakuto did as well. Have you ever spoken to your zanpakuto?" she asked, curious.
Mirja's jaw dropped as Alucard the cute puppy turned into a huge wolf-dog after getting burnt by flames, the same colour as the spears of light. She was invited to get on the dog, and did so rather slowly, worried that he might sneeze and eat her. But, eventually she got on the dog-wolf-thing, and got stable.

"Ahh, training. I'll leave that alone for now. Kido sucks, and always goes pooy, so I'll make my punches break the universe before starting on Kido" She exclaimed, rubbing Alucard's back with her spare hand and listening to Haruka some more. She asked about Mirja's Zanpaktou, which was something she could smile about.
"Yea, Once or twice. I haven't seen anything of him, he has a very dark Inner World, but he is big and growly but also quite friendly" She explained. as well as she could at any rate.

Mirja's jaw dropped as Alucard the cute puppy turned into a huge wolf-dog after getting burnt by flames, the same colour as the spears of light. She was invited to get on the dog, and did so rather slowly, worried that he might sneeze and eat her. But, eventually she got on the dog-wolf-thing, and got stable.

"Ahh, training. I'll leave that alone for now. Kido sucks, and always goes pooy, so I'll make my punches break the universe before starting on Kido" She exclaimed, rubbing Alucard's back with her spare hand and listening to Haruka some more. She asked about Mirja's Zanpaktou, which was something she could smile about.
"Yea, Once or twice. I haven't seen anything of him, he has a very dark Inner World, but he is big and growly but also quite friendly" She explained. as well as she could at any rate.
"You should never stop training. Kido is very important to a hakuda user because it adds range and versatility. I specialize in binding and blocking Kido subtypes and then sprinkle in some damaging spells." she says as she hops onto Alucard. "Go, boy." Alucard howls and takes off at a dead sprint. Haruka sits behind the injured girl, so she can wrap a strong arm around her waist. She thinks nothing of it, as her grip would help to stabilize her as Alucard ran back towards the barracks of Squad 4.

"Strength has its place. Don't get me wrong. And if you decide to only work on hakuda, then that is your choice. I'll let Hikari know what happened out here while you are being looked over by a nurse or doctor. From there, we'll place you properly and get you settled in, alright?"

"You should never stop training. Kido is very important to a hakuda user because it adds range and versatility. I specialize in binding and blocking Kido subtypes and then sprinkle in some damaging spells." she says as she hops onto Alucard. "Go, boy." Alucard howls and takes off at a dead sprint. Haruka sits behind the injured girl, so she can wrap a strong arm around her waist. She thinks nothing of it, as her grip would help to stabilize her as Alucard ran back towards the barracks of Squad 4.

"Strength has its place. Don't get me wrong. And if you decide to only work on hakuda, then that is your choice. I'll let Hikari know what happened out here while you are being looked over by a nurse or doctor. From there, we'll place you properly and get you settled in, alright?"
Mirja rolled her eyes at the kido lecture. She had heard it all before, a lot.
"I failed a Hado 4, so if I am going to do some Kido training, it'll be a hell of a lot of kido training. So, I would like to have a more stable base for my Haukda and Hoho - things I can actually do - before trying to train the things I suck at" she replied, before feeling Haruka wrap her arm around Mirja's waist. It felt warm, and secure, like she was safer here than anywhere else. Mirja's face blushed deeply as Alucard ran, but she tried to concentrate on what Haruka was saying none the less.

"Right, I'll...try not to break anything of myself in future" She replied with a stutter, her mind scattered into pieces.

Mirja rolled her eyes at the kido lecture. She had heard it all before, a lot.
"I failed a Hado 4, so if I am going to do some Kido training, it'll be a hell of a lot of kido training. So, I would like to have a more stable base for my Haukda and Hoho - things I can actually do - before trying to train the things I suck at" she replied, before feeling Haruka wrap her arm around Mirja's waist. It felt warm, and secure, like she was safer here than anywhere else. Mirja's face blushed deeply as Alucard ran, but she tried to concentrate on what Haruka was saying none the less.

"Right, I'll...try not to break anything of myself in future" She replied with a stutter, her mind scattered into pieces.
Haruka didn't reply, as it seemed the girl was set on her path. "As you wish. I will respect your decision." she acquiesced. She couldn't help the small chuckle at Mirja's last words. "Yes, that would be for the best, no?" she asked
rhetorically.

She kept a firm grip on the young woman, and leaned them both slightly as Alucard turned. She pulled the other girl tightly against her front to make sure the grip would hold. Thougg she was careful and mindful of the broken arm. "We're almost there. Is your arm ok?"

Haruka didn't reply, as it seemed the girl was set on her path. "As you wish. I will respect your decision." she acquiesced. She couldn't help the small chuckle at Mirja's last words. "Yes, that would be for the best, no?" she asked rhetorically.

She kept a firm grip on the young woman, and leaned them both slightly as Alucard turned. She pulled the other girl tightly against her front to make sure the grip would hold. Thougg she was careful and mindful of the broken arm. "We're almost there. Is your arm ok?"
Mirja let Haruka move her body to better work with Alucards bounds. Mirja wouldn't hav ebeen able to do it herself anyway, her mind was away, in a land where Haruka's breasts pressed against her back, and even the pain in her arm faded away into nothing. She made an incoherent noise as Haruka said something, and tried to calm herself down. It was just a romantic wolfback-ride across the Soul Society, because Haruka was worried about Mirja's health. That was all. Mirja's imagination then took her for a wild ride and laid out dozens of sceneries for her, each tinged with Mirja's own brand of madness.

Mirja let Haruka move her body to better work with Alucards bounds. Mirja wouldn't hav ebeen able to do it herself anyway, her mind was away, in a land where Haruka's breasts pressed against her back, and even the pain in her arm faded away into nothing. She made an incoherent noise as Haruka said something, and tried to calm herself down. It was just a romantic wolfback-ride across the Soul Society, because Haruka was worried about Mirja's health. That was all. Mirja's imagination then took her for a wild ride and laid out dozens of sceneries for her, each tinged with Mirja's own brand of madness.
Haruka looked at Mirja in slight confusion but didnt comment on the non-answer. It did not take long for Alucard to arrive at the barracks. The wolf-dog dropped to his belly, panting lightly in excitement. "Can you slide off or do you wish for assistance?" she asked Mirja.

Haruka looked at Mirja in slight confusion but didnt comment on the non-answer. It did not take long for Alucard to arrive at the barracks. The wolf-dog dropped to his belly, panting lightly in excitement. "Can you slide off or do you wish for assistance?" she asked Mirja.
Suddenly, as Mirja was saving Haruka from a sea of hollows, gauntlets flashing in the sun and the two working in perfect synchrony, Alucard stopped and dropped to his belly, jolting the silver woman out of her day-dream. Haruka asked if she could slide down herself, and so Mirja quickly got off the wolf-dog and tried to hide her face - which was currently emulating a beetroot - from Haruka. She felt that if the Lieutenant looked into her eyes, she would be able to read Mirja's thoughts, and that would be very embarrassing for both of them. Especially that one where Haruka was the top....

"I'm fine! Thank you for your help!" She exclaimed before dashing off into the barracks, her usual grace marred with frantic scurrying.

@mahigan @RainyDays
Nene let out a light giggle at the more talkative one who was called Hioshimi's assurance. She shook her hand and nodded at where they wanted to go. "I see, well you don't know him that well then. He may be lazy but holy hell is he a genius. And alas it is huge, we need the space for experiments and such." Nene said as she looked at the other girl and tilted her head. "D-did someone already experiment on you? Or is that a more personal thing?" Nene said before shrugging, and motioning for them to follow her. As she tapped her zanpakuto on the ground, walking straight down the hallway that would have been to their left at the junction. She continued this way before turning right with two doors opposite of each other. "Left is women's, right is males. Insides are the changing rooms and well the reason your even going in there. When walking in there is a switch besides the entrance, that if pushed will shock the opposite gender from entering. I wouldn't say we have perverts here, but that's just a safety measure."
(@mahigan )
"I said he wasn't flawless, not that he wasn't impressive!"
replied Hioshimi, chuckling. She didn't quite understand what she meant by 'experiment'; but she didn't like the fact this Nene person jumped to the conclusion so quickly. In fact, she felt a little unnerved by her; she seemed nice enough, but again, seemed to be hiding something. On top of that, Hioshimi couldn't figure out whether or not the zanpakuto floor-tapping is a habit, or something to do with it's ability...it put her on edge.

Of course, all of this was impossible to tell from Hioshimi's demeanour. She looked just thrilled to meet someone from her squad, constantly oozing happiness and excitement. She looked impressed by the baths simply from Nene's explanation of a defence mechanism. "Woah, that's so smart! I'm going to enjoy it here in Squad 12, I can feel it. Thanks again, Nene, it's lovely to meet you and I look forward to working with you!" rather notably, Hioshimi referred to Nene by her first name, but it didn't look like she meant offence by it - it was meant to be more of an attempt at being friendly than anything else.

Hioshimi entered the baths and looked around in awe. She was so used to a wooden tub that the high-tech mechanisms of Squad 12's presumably superior plumbing system seemed to overwhelm her a little, but she couldn't help but seem thrilled at the prospect of trying to figure it all out. She could predict bubbles -everywhere- before she's clean, and she knew it.

"I hope there are towels in the changing rooms, I don't have my own." murmured Hioshimi idly, as she disappeared into the changing rooms. As she locked the doors and started to undress, her thoughts strayed elsewhere, back to her Asauchi...Hioshimi stared at the hilt of her blade hanging by her hip, and quietly pulled at the hilt to reveal some of the smooth metal underneath. She ran a finger across the flat of the blade; it felt warm still, and Hio couldn't figure out for the life of her why that was. Maybe she should ask Kame about it?

Hioshimi shook her head. What a silly thing to ask; clearly it must be warmer in the barracks than she thought. Instead, she hummed a tune cheerfully as she stripped down and searched for a towel. It sounded like some sort of lively drinking song, or something similar. Either way, if sung correctly, one could assume the lyrics are quite explicit.

Suddenly, as Mirja was saving Haruka from a sea of hollows, gauntlets flashing in the sun and the two working in perfect synchrony, Alucard stopped and dropped to his belly, jolting the silver woman out of her day-dream. Haruka asked if she could slide down herself, and so Mirja quickly got off the wolf-dog and tried to hide her face - which was currently emulating a beetroot - from Haruka. She felt that if the Lieutenant looked into her eyes, she would be able to read Mirja's thoughts, and that would be very embarrassing for both of them. Especially that one where Haruka was the top....

"I'm fine! Thank you for your help!" She exclaimed before dashing off into the barracks, her usual grace marred with frantic scurrying.
The Lieutenant raised an eyebrow as she watched the other girl dash away. She shrugged and said "Ok," before she clicked her tongue twice. Alucard took off towards the Squad 10 barracks to give her report.

Hikari
Hikari sat in his office filling out a report, chewing slowly on a melon flavored piece of candy. He had been chewing on it for about ten minutes, not because of his slow chewing, but because that's how chewy it was. Too much so, and the flavor didn't even make up for the chewing time. He figured he'd put it in the bad pile with the others. The Shinrai Clan's candy so far have been half good and half bad, nothing to complain about through.

He finished his report and then sat it aside with the other finished ones, he was almost done. He had about five documents left to fill out which made him wonder how much work the other Captains had left, just to compare his finishing time. Though he was glad he wasn't involved in the childish actions that revolved around sending other Squads his own paper work, or others sending theirs to his. He'd rather stay out of it all and focus on his own thing, but it would give him something else to do rather than just doing nothing when he finished work too quickly. He scanned his desk, eyes soon setting on a letter he never opened.

"Huh, wonder what this is about," he mumbled as he reached for it.

He knew it was slightly underwhelming, but he wasn't sure if it was okay for him to use is zanpakto or not. However what Ginko said he had no doubts. As she once again vanished Suzzio prepared for her to show up and as soon as she did he deflected her kick using his arm "I will give you that you are fast, but same thing twice ?" He smiled and quickly stepped back before she gained back to much of her footing. He drew his sword and grinned "So pain is your thing ? Do you have to feel the pain or does it just have to be inflicted ?"
Ginko laughed as her kick was deflected and he drew his own sword and made a comment about what she said. "As long as it draws blood then it doesn't matter." Ginko said as she unsheathed her own zanpakuto and grinned as it changed forms. She gripped the handle, which caused some of her blood to leak out from her hand. "A tip, my entire shikai is a blade. Alas, that also means I will continuously loss blood if....." Ginko stopped and looked at a white haired male sitting on the walls around the squad writing on a piece of paper. "Oh yeah.... Thats Fuma, he isn't in squad three, but well.... thats a long story." Ginko said before pointing her index finger at his leg. "Hado number four, byakurai."

Hikari
Hikari sat in his office filling out a report, chewing slowly on a melon flavored piece of candy. He had been chewing on it for about ten minutes, not because of his slow chewing, but because that's how chewy it was. Too much so, and the flavor didn't even make up for the chewing time. He figured he'd put it in the bad pile with the others. The Shinrai Clan's candy so far have been half good and half bad, nothing to complain about through.

He finished his report and then sat it aside with the other finished ones, he was almost done. He had about five documents left to fill out which made him wonder how much work the other Captains had left, just to compare his finishing time. Though he was glad he wasn't involved in the childish actions that revolved around sending other Squads his own paper work, or others sending theirs to his. He'd rather stay out of it all and focus on his own thing, but it would give him something else to do rather than just doing nothing when he finished work too quickly. He scanned his desk, eyes soon setting on a letter he never opened.

"Huh, wonder what this is about," he mumbled as he reached for it.
Haruka dismissed her companion as she headed back towards her own office. She grunted a little bit as she sat down to fill out her report quickly in time for her Captain. She stretched her back out in her office chair and began to write. Her mind drifted away to her captain and his sister, and she wondered how they managed to revive the clan. It was an amazing feat in her opinion and she made a mental note to ask them how they managed to do so. Speaking of family...where was that letter?

Her eyes narrowed slowly, but a look to her report showed that her hand took control while her mind wandered. She gathered it as well as a few other reports she had laid out and managed to make her way to Hikari's office. She knocked twice then waited.

Hikari
Grabbing the letter he was seconds away from opening it before he noticed the spirit energy of Haruka approaching. He set the letter down, sitting up properly as she got closer. He would have to thank Tabo again for the lessons, he could now sense a member in the halls even if their spirit energy was lowered. It helped him in preparing himself before someone actually reached his office. After the few knocks Hikari called out, "You may enter!" before reaching into his haori and pulling out a piece of candy, swallowing the one he had in his mouth.

Kenta
Kenta returned to the Seireitei from investigating. He gathered little information, if it was useful or not he still had to figure out. He let out a breath as he returned to his room in Squad Nine, he decided he'd take his own break since he was out for hours. He would make up for his slack on this mission another time. Walking to the bookshelf on the left of his room he reached out and grabbed any one, opening and reading through. Did he really have a book about understanding people? And different types of relationships? Of course he needed it, but he didn't remember picking it up. Wait...Keina probably, Kenta thought. As he flipped through the pages he came across something that had been bugging him lately, and it gave tips on how to deal with it. He decided to try it out, packing some things before heading out.

Kenta made his way to the hideout, a sack slung over his shoulder as he walked. Once to the house he looked it over; it certainly looked smaller than it actually was. He rubbed the back of his head as he walked up to the house, calling out, "Aye shitty hips, where you at?!" before walking closer to the house. He gave out a small whistle.

Takara who was sleeping on the couch snoring, heard a familiar voice which made her wake up instantly and run to the door and open it. She stared out at Kenta and pouted. "They are the best and you know it. You are just jealous that you didn't get what your momma gave ya. But.... " She then shunpoed in front of him grinning. "Glad ya visited my oh so wonderful flustered prince." She said laughing before looking at the sack. her eyes lite up like a childs as she gazed at it. "Oooo whats in the sack a present for everyone, I didn't think you had that in ya. You seem more of the type to randomly throw gifts..... Don't throw what ever is in that." Takara said as she scratched the back of her head looking up at him. "So considering you aren't dead. I assume hat the seireitei forgave you."

"I'm not flustered," Kenta mumbled looking away before his eyes sat upon her once more, "And yeah, they forgave me. But I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about you, kinda..." Kenta turned around beginning to walk, getting to a more open space where he sat his sack down. "As for what's in it is this," he said as he took a blanket out lying it across the ground in a somewhat sloppy manner. He walked back to Takara picking her up, walking back to the blanket where he sat her down. He sat down in front of her, reaching for the sack and digging inside. "I read a book, it told me to do this. Uh-First bring up a well prepared dinner, but since nothing good was transportable I brought these." Kenta pulled out two potatoes from the sack, tossing one to Takara. "Second thing, uh-I was told that these were a good thing to bring," he said, pulling out two candles sitting them on the edge of the blanket, "But I can't really light them without burning the blanket..." He then looked into the sky frowning, "Oh yeah, and it was supposed to be night time. It's more so mid-day, but I tried!" He looked back down at her, rubbing the back of his head. What he was trying to get across probably didn't get across, but he wasn't good with stuff like this, hence why he needed a book! Which he didn't even get the instructions right! A poor dragon, unknowing as to what to do.

Takara smiled as he told her that they forgave him, then watched curiously as he pulled out a blanket, then proceeded to unroll it and pick her up placing her on it. Then in some odd manners threw a potatoes at her pulled out candles and said something about it being nighttime. She looked at him and began to giggle a bit. "Were you attempting a romantic dinner? Well, it's a great first attempt. I'm more surprised my flustered prince could even pull this off without being pressured. And its sweet nonetheless. So what have you been doing since you went back to the Seireitei?" Takara asked as she took a bite of the potato noting that it was a pretty good potato.

Kenta
Kenta blushed and looked down as she said all that, just hoped that there wouldn't be any teasing later on. Also hoped Rose, Deuce, and Leon weren't watching, that'd be hell. Once she asked what he had been doing he looked up at her. "Uh-Well, Shinigami stuff? You know, the bad guys, the hollows...also that Sui chick is in the same Squad as me, if that's of any interest. I guess laziness runs through your bloodline." He looked down at his potato before bringing it up to his mouth and taking a small bite of it, he didn't even like potatoes much. He figured he'd bring something better the next time around - if there was one - like carrots or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.