Bleach: A New Beginning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we basically on hold for a few days while you're out or is there a general progression you'd like us to follow?

Basically on hold, since i can't really progress the events in Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town until i get back. But you guys can feel free to do whatever you like while in SS.

Holly might wander over as he's not doing much.

Well - she's wandering around division 3 - for future reference, if you need it!

No one can fault you for that, really. Pasta is on vacation till tomorrow or the day after. However, there are a few teensy complications such as your position being replaced as it was assumed that you were gone. So how would you like to handle this?

Sorry to hear about your losses, Crowe. Hope you're doin ok! It is pretty unfortunate. I for one thought you just forgot about this group alltogether. sorry for the misunderstanding

Im here sorry i was dealing with family deaths @AllThePasta
Oh, sorry about that. Well, we now have a problem, as Nevvy made a character to take yours since it has been so long. Would you like to still use them? If so it's up to you two to figure out if one of you should step down, or you can be the first ever Co-Captains until one of your characters prove themselves to be the better captain >_>. Would be an interesting situation.

On a side note, i am back, but i cannot post as i'm in the middle of making a Star Wars RP and it's gonna take me a little while.

When and if he comes back, we can discuss it.

Oh. Right. And here I thought I was late on stuff due to the alerts failing me.

So Pasta, would you mind getting back to this? I do believe setting something up isn't worth bottlenecking something else.

Sorry, but that map is gonna take a little while, i didn't think we'd start the IC for the other one so soon >_>.

Just one post allows everyone else here to move one cycle around.

Sorry for the large hold-up, i'll try to get a post up >_>

Wow. Okay, then. That was short tempered.

Status
Not open for further replies.