Bleach: A New Beginning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great you've gotten his ego going now that's gonna last for a few days at least.

Nah, just a month or so ;). So not too long :3.

Oh hey your actually cutting back from 2 months this time i'm so proud of you.

IKR! It's a new record! I'm so proud of myself as well TT_TT

I wonder how you plan to screw us over in the human world Pasta since I know you and I know its coming.

If I was planning to post, I would have. Shinobu doesn't care much about those developments.

I wonder how you plan to screw us over in the human world Pasta since I know you and I know its coming.
Hehehehe >:D

If I was planning to post, I would have. Shinobu doesn't care much about those developments.
Welp, i just wanted to be sure ^^. Now i just needs Cubix's answer :3.

lol. sorry for the ego boost, but sometimes we all need it ^^

I don't blame you. I don't like posting for every minor development, but I don't like puppeteering people's characters, so I figure its best to ask first.

That's fine.

Alright, so i'll tell you guys now, after this little 'Arc' if any of you want to make sheets for the Arrancars that you'll be finding that 'change their ways' and join the SS, than feel free, but you have to wait till after the 'Arc' :3.

Oh you evil evil man I knew you were plotting something.

If I ever did it, it'd definitely be a double agent.

If I ever did it, it'd definitely be a double agent.
Well, if you want it to be, than feel free XD. I'm not against you guys adding in your own 'Arcs' if you want to :3. But you'd be GMing said Arcs so it goes how you want it and i don't mess anything up :3.

I'll figure out what I plan to do when I get there. Just slightly pissed that I had to do Mr. Watchful Eye as the CC. Slipping by his lack of trust and high scrutiny doesn't leave me with as much flex room.

Alright, posted, i'll make the Emilia and Rin Post tomorrow, i needz sleeps >_<

Yup this is gonna be quite the battle now and goodnight dude.

Shinobu is going to be an activist for a bit so I'd suggest not necessarily sitting around and waiting for full cycles since we'll probably be talking about some number of seconds that he's covering for a bit as will be the case for most others who are doing things.

I stopped getting alerts for this forum too... wtf?

Anyway, So are we no longer waiting on full cycles? If that's the case you'll be getting a lot more Miko posts. I do enjoy driving story forward :D

If you get an alert, mouse over, and don't go to it, you'll stop getting alerts. Or something like that.

And that's just my suggestion since we're in realtime quickfire mode where responding probably won't naturally ending up being rotationary. We'd likely be better off just giving a reasonable amount of time rather than hanging it up with asking constantly. That's not a GM verdict.

That suuuuucks.... I'll have to be more careful.

Makes sense, not every little thing needs to be commented on by everyone. A reasonable amount of time would be 2 days I'd think. People have lives and real world problems after all. Gott agive them some leeway or they won't be able to play most of the time, you know?

While it's not a GM verdict, it doesn't sit well with me making decisions without them. It's something everyone should agree to, though Pasta did state if you didn't post within a few days your character might be controlled and after a week might be killed off for the sake of progress.

SPEAKING of which. My captain has been MIA since the start of this thing. Would Miko be acting Captain until another is brought in? or should I just keep playing as if he'll show up at any given time? I don't believe he's even made an intro post yet... o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.