Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but i figured you'd all want some actual effort put into the posts rather than just a 1-2 sentence post, as i hate doing those, but it'd be all i can come up with at the moment since i'm studying and such for finals currently :/.

I would rather you pass off something so we can keep actually moving or that you keep the ooc at least running hot. Keep us updated rather than drop off which encourages others to drop off, resulting in there being a fractured cast upon your return whenever that is.

Well, i post as much as i can in OOC's, this one just isn't as active as the other ones.

Is this alive? Can I join? I am very unfamiliar with the websites mechanics~

[spoili]Dont mind this[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, still alive and joinable, but it's currently put on hold for a little while, up to at the least next tuesday, and at the most next wednesday.

While we're at it, let's not just waste everyone's time. Let's do a quick cast call for everyone who's still live.

So I am going to drop this around here~ Need to finish the history section.

auron_murakami_by_oggo171-d8he4fz.jpg

Name: Auron Murakami

Race: Shinigami

Division: 6th

Nickname: The Drunk Dragon

Strengths: A veteran Shinigami that has lived through many battles, Auron's strength's lay in his knowledge of warfare. Charging into the front lines of battle, fighting alongside his comrades, the Drunk Dragon encourages others to go continue fighting, all the while displaying his remarkable swordsmanship. An outgoing, people's person that loves to see others succeed in life, always encouraging others to do more and strive for better.

Weaknesses: A terrible alcoholic. Without a daily dose of his special brand alcohol, Dragon Blood Sake, Auron is incapable of functioning, in fact he becomes a danger to everyone in his immediate area.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: Being the complicated being that he is, Auron has three states which is dependent of the level of alcohol in his system. The most commonly seen state is when he takes a dose of Dragon Blood Sake, a small sip, being the exemplary Shinigami to all. Hardworking and always looking for ways to improve the Gotei 13. A stern believer in law and order, finding anyone as loyal to the Seireitei as he is, is a rare occasion. Dedicating his heart and soul to being the best Shinigami there is, Auron does not think twice whenever he is carrying out orders from the Captain Commander, taking his job as Captain seriously. With the over consumption of Dragon Blood Sake, considered to be one of the most dangerous alcohols in Soul Society, Auron becomes extremely laid back. One sees him transcend into happier, more care free being, as if all of his stress and worry where lifted from him. To achieve such state of calmness it only takes a mouthful of his specially made sake to intoxicate him. A side of Auron that is an extreme rare occasion to see is his sober side. By law he is obligated to take one sip of Dragon Blood Sake, to retain his sanity, but if for some reason he is unable to take his daily sip, he is in danger of becoming sober, making him a threat to the Seireitei. Huanted by images of his past, Auron would relive terrible events when sober. Alcohol withdrawal is shown in its worst state when it occurs to the Captain. He would be overcome by server depression, become delusional, seeing the scenes of his comrades being killed before his eyes over and over again, which causes him to go on a nearly unstoppable rampage, unresponsive to anyone and flat out loses control of himself.

History: (I would get to this later)

---Skills---

Strength: 11

Speed: 5

Reflexes: 10

Finesse: 12

Stamina: 6

Reiryoku: 9,999

Kido: 0

Zanjutsu: 12

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Shoku

auron_murakami_by_oggo171-d8dnp55.jpg

*Ignore the Division Number*

Shikai Command: Chiheisen ni Mieru, Shoku!

Taiyō Enmu (Solar Haze): Like Auron's inner world is divided in two separated skies, day and night, so are Auron's abilities. Dependent if the Sun is out or not, Auron would have two sets of techniques in his arsenal. This on in particular takes effect if the Sun is traversing through the sky. When the Zanpakutō is released into Shikai, the first thing it does is look for the Sun by sending out quick pulses of harmless Reiatsu that travel for miles against gravity. No matter how many barriers impede it from getting into direct Sunlight, it can and would find a way to detect the Sun in the atmosphere. What this ability does is absorbs the light from the Sun, creating an area affected by a powerful heat haze. Within this haze, everyone is forced to see everything in a blur, unless they are under the influence of alcohol. Luckily for Auron, he is always drunk and he can see everything clearly.

Obviously, the area affected by the haze is warm, maintaining a ninety degree weather in the one kilometer area that is affected. The area affected can vary, since obvious things can work against the heat haze. If the sky is polluted with thick clouds, using this ability makes the clouds part, clearing up the skies once the confirmation of the present Sun is detected, though this slightly delays the process, it is not much of a hindrance. Kido barriers and the like do not stop the pulse from reaching skyward, proving to be futile against this ability. Only one thing truly affects it, and it is being locked inside of buildings, solid structures and such. These structures help block the sunlight, drawn by the zanpakutō, reducing the area affected, but if he is deep underground, where Sunlight has no possibility of reaching him, then he is basically doomed to fight without zanpakutō abilities, since his sword can still detect the Sun, but it cannot lure in its rays.

Shinkirō (Mirage): An additional ability that is only accessible during the sunlight hours of the day. Those that are affected by the heat haze are now subjected to seeing Auron everywhere. Anything that moves within the heat haze would shift its form until it resembles a blurry image of Auron, not discriminating from friend or foe. This ability only affect those that are under the influence of Taiyō Enmu and doesn't require much Reiryoku to fuel and announcing the ability is purely optional. Trying to pinpoint Auron using Reiatsu detection techniques is futile, since under the cover of Taiyō Enmu he is technically everywhere with his Reiatsu blanketing the entire affected area, being nearly impossible to track him.

Shingetsu (New Moon): If the initial search for the Sun fails when the sword is released, this ability is activated almost immediately after confirming that the Sun is not present. With the absence of the Sun, Auron turns completely invisible, since the sword can no longer try to absorb the light of the Sun, since it is absent from the atmosphere, resulting in the sword not absorbing nor reflecting light, cloaking Auron in the same aura turning both Shinigami and Zanpakutō invisible. Even though the opponent can no longer see Auron, hearing him and other means of tracking him are possible, but this ability doesn't only stop in turning Auron completely invisible. Detecting him by spiritual means is impossible, as he cannot be traced through Reiatsu or similar means when this ability is activated. But other than that, all noises that are produced by him can be heard, which forces Auron to move silently, if he wants to remain undetectable.

Mangetsu (Full Moon): A secondary ability granted to Auron while he is in his Shikai state in the absence of the Sun. Mangetsu allows the Drunk Dragon to create a fairly bright afterimage of himself that stays on the battle field until he wishes it to be dismissed, not moving from the spot it was created. It reflects all of Auron's movements to perfection, while staying in its designated area. It also projects all the sounds he makes, while in turn, he is now completely silent. Only after activating one of these afterimages Auron becomes inaudible. Most attempts of destroying the afterimages are futile, since they are nontangible, but they can be destroyed if one can conjure up enough force to cut through the fabrics of dimensions, which not many people can do, luckily for him. He is only capable of creating one of these afterimages at a time, and whenever he is to create another one, the one he had already active would wither away as the new one is formed.

Bankai Command: Mōmoku Shoku (Blind Eclpise)

Bankai Abilities:

Nisshoku/Gesshoku (Solar Eclipse/Lunar Eclipse): The solar disc that floats behind Auron is very durable and acts like a shield, always protecting his back, since is maintains its position behind him at all times. But if he wills the disc to stay in one position, it would stay and when Auron calls it back, it would float back to its original position, behind Auron. To perform this ability, he needs the disc to stay in place so that he can attack it. Being durable, the disc would not break, but when the Drunk Dragon attacks it, one of two things would happened. If he strikes it with his silver sword, Nisshoku would activate, the golden flames from the disc consuming the silver sword, making it exactly the same as the golden sword. The disc is now mostly silver flames, with the exception of a ring of gold flames that covers the rim of the disc. Likewise, if Auron is to attack the disc with his golden sword, the silver flames would consume it, turning the sword into a replica of the other silver sword, while the disc is mostly golden flames with a silver rim. These two variations of this ability substitute the Sun search that Shoku does when he is in Shikai. This technique can only be performed once per release, being stuck with either one of the set of abilities that is available with the two techniques.

Hideri (Drought): A more advanced version of Taiyō Enmu, this ability expels heat from the Sun disc that floats behind Auron, causing something similar to a drought. The area affected by the drought is roughly one kilometer. A haze created by the heat is visible, making everything blurry while inside the haze, unless intoxicated like in Shikai. Liquids begin to evaporate at an extremely accelerated rate, making it dangerous for everyone inside of the heat haze, including Auron. In no more than a couple of minutes someone can die from dehydration inside of the affected area, while the drought can dry up lakes and rivers in a matter of minutes. Being able to make the Sun disc stay in one place, Auron usually positions it somewhere in the sky and leaves it there, since keeping it behind him is not such a wise decision while this is activated, and it activates almost immediately after Auron hits the Sun disc and performs Nisshoku.

Shinkirō (Mirage): The Bankai version of the Shikai ability that bears the same name, which is essentially the same. Everyone that is now subjected to seeing everything blurry inside of the area now begins to see mirages of other objects that are inside the affected area. A tree can then morph and take a form similar to Auron, then change again and take the shape of a different object within the haze, rapidly occurring for as long as Auron wills it. These mirages shift forms every five seconds, easily disorienting anyone affected, along with being forced to seeing everything in a blur.

Taiyō Buyō (Solar Dance): The ultimate technique available to Auron if he decides to go with the solar related techniques of his Bankai. Having some sort of preparations behind it, he actually makes sure that allies are miles away from him, since everyone can be harmed by this technique with the exception of himself. With a quick stab into the Sun disc and saying the techniques name, Auron gets wrapped in a vortex of golden flames that are extremely bright. After a couple of seconds the Sun disc vanishes as he emerges completely covered in golden flames that shine as bright as the Sun itself. At first glance, many would think that fire has been added to his attacks, which is completely wrong, though he now produces some warmth, but nothing grand. In this state, Auron is now blindingly bright, making it extremely difficult for anyone to stare at him with their bare eyes.

With that, if anyone is to stare at him for a couple of seconds they would receive damage to their eyes, from a sunburn in the eyes to completely blindness, which is very painful since it is due to the eyes burning out. Sunglasses and other protective eyewear is useless against this ability, unless they completely block their eyesight. He cannot control the brightness, which makes him dangerous for friend and foe, and all that is needs is a glimpse to begin to irritate someone's eyes. This technique burns through his Reiryoku reserves at a rapid pace, not being able to keep this technique up indefinitely. Those that are not visually impaired are forced to look away from him when fighting, due to the extreme radiance emitted from his body, while catching a glimpse of him can be the end of them.

Shingetsu (New Moon): The next two abilities are only available if Auron decides to do Gesshoku after releasing his Bankai. Like with the Shikai ability that has the same name, this ability makes him invisible, but instead of turning only Auron invisible it turns an area of three hundred feet from the Sun disc completely black, covering everything in darkness. There are various exceptions to this complete darkness; if Auron doesn't will it to go dark, it won't; no matter how much he wills it, the Sun disc cannot get dark, which makes him ditch it somewhere in the sky, but keeping it in range. Another thing that he cannot make invisible is energy based attacks, like Kidō and Cero's for example. Those that are not invisible in the area are surrounded in darkness, as if they are in a void, and they cannot see beyond it. Everything is still in the area, just invisible to those that are not invisible. The area slowly expands over the course of time, which leads to rumors of how he can cover the entire Soul Society in complete darkness, but Auron doesn't actually know the full extent of this ability, since he usually disposes of his enemies before it reaches anything beyond four hundred feet.

Mangetsu (Full Moon): Just like the Shikai ability with the same name, this ability creates an afterimage of Auron that stays in place and produces all of the sounds he makes, making him silent. Now he has no limit on the number of clones he can create and they all look at whatever he is looking at, mirroring him from different locations. Like in Mōmoku Shoku's Shikai state, the clones are harmless and stay in place, mimicking Auron's every move and each of them produces all the sounds he makes, while he is now undetectable visually and audibly.

*I got a bit lazy and just copied pasted this, if anything is too OP for the RP standards let me know.*

Incarnation Appearance:
Chinese-Dragon-Wallpapers-07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I'm here.

Yeah i'm here.

Am I included in this cast call? O.o I want to feel important!

Also, hello everyone~

HI THERE STRANGER!

Yes, Tetsu. You are in the roll call, with the old men. Now stand in line besides us.

@Cubix @Oni @Zaryá°Stãrska @Monsiuer Sarcastique @Inevyr @Noiz @Jessikka @RainyDays Are you all still interested in this?

Also, didn't someone make a character to take Crow's Place, if so can someone link me to the sheet? Busy right now and can't search through the threads currently.

@Kumo Tetsu your character looks great, though his blinding ability may cause a few complications since it seems a little OP, but i'll allow that ability if no-one has any objections to it.

I'll Get Holly. Just a sec. (I think Nevvy has it.)

I have no issues, as technically people can see with other senses.

That would be me on page 33.

Alright, thanks Nevvy and Tensa, i'll go edit the OP now.

I am here :D, And hello new person!

@Cubix @Oni @Zaryá°Stãrska @Monsiuer Sarcastique @Inevyr @Noiz @Jessikka @RainyDays Are you all still interested in this?

Also, didn't someone make a character to take Crow's Place, if so can someone link me to the sheet? Busy right now and can't search through the threads currently.

@Kumo Tetsu your character looks great, though his blinding ability may cause a few complications since it seems a little OP, but i'll allow that ability if no-one has any objections to it.
Sorry but I've lost interest. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.