Bleach: A New Beginning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Alright. Things happen. :P

So that makes for five in Hueco Mundo and Five in Karakura, right?

Also, I posted and I think that I addressed most everything, I'm not entirely sure. I didn't want to autopilot and assume we traveled to Las Noches. Will edit if necessary!

Well, i made a Las Noches post anyway XD

I had written up a response about being in Las Noches, till I realized that Shinobu was the one bringing us there and he dispersed Hirenkyaku to discuss the potential of being the victim of an archon toilet. So till he gets us there I figured all Shao could do was discuss his motives and ask Shinobu to take them there, cause he would die before he even got half way there lol.

He only dismissed a small portion of the hirenkyaku, just the part under Ouka for the whole new world comment.

Okay, yea, he's accepted. Feel free to post, and congrats on making the first Regular Member ^^

Ah I see, for the sewing in a whole new world thing, lol.

Im sorry if my post is a bit short, but I really could not think of anything.

@Noiz

I can't reply right now - but I'll reply when I wake up in the morning (given you'd like to RP with me, that is!)

Well, your post doesnt have to be long or big, but it seems a majority of you have a preference for them XD

Here's my character guys
download (1).jpg shopping.jpg

Name: Kiro Masume

Race: Shinigami

Division: none

Strengths: Kiro will never give up once he sets his mind to something, he is also the loyalest friend you will ever have

Weaknesses: Can be easily deceived

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: Sometimes shy, tenacious, determined, follows his heart, will do anything for his friends

History: When he was alive, Kiro was an apprentice under the swordsmaster Yasume tarausika, and had made a great deal of progress in his training, until fate decided that he would be of better use in the Soul Society, using its agent zabude the assassin as a means of getting him there.

---Skills---

Regular Members start with 46 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 51. Captains start with 56.

Strength: 4

Speed: 6

Reflexes: 9

Finesse: 0

Stamina: 8

Reiryoku: 5,000

Kido: 5

Zanjutsu: 5

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Rikaishi

Appearance: it's basically Asuna's Sword from SAO

Shikai Chant (yet to be unlocked): "Burn like a thousand suns, RIKAISHI!!!"

Shikai Appearance: his zanpakuto becomes a fire sword

Shikai Abilities: the fire can lash out at enemies at close range, and burn them from the inside out if Kiro impales them

Bankai Phrase (yet to be unlocked): "Scorch the Earth, RIKAISHI!!!"

Bankai Appearance: Kiro takes on the form of a humanoid dragon, complete with wings and a tail. The only part of him that does not make this change are is head and face (his face being the only part of him not covered in scales

Bankai Abilities: the scales that Kiro gains are strong enough to deflect medium strength attacks. He can also cast his spells at half the usual cost

Incarnation Appearance: a red dragon that is about the size of a wolf

Last edited:
Need to remake it into our CS format.

I'd also say that you shouldn't create history for ranks unless you plan to fill them yourself. Possible other issues include age (6th can't be that captain except within the past a little less than 10 years. Shikai and bankai with no real adventures in less than 10 years. Also, the captains for the most part don't even have bankai. And then there's the timing. Lastly, 6th isn't the punishment force.

Is that any better? I pretty much just reset him so he has neither his shikai nor his bankai, he's back to day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.